• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Sianos

Foxhound scrim vs. another Red Steel team at 8:00 PM and a scrim vs. The Janky Bunch at 9:15 PM. Snake will have server info shortly (it might just be THE JANK both times).

Blizzard

Banned
With how poorly optimized TF2 is you could never own a desktop powerful enough to play TF2 at 60fps when there's a bunch of action going on.
I feel this way sometimes. If you think you've finally defeated it, that's why Valve will add in 5 more hats and misc items with 4000 polygons in each one, and no LODs. :p

thefro

Foxhound scrim vs. another Red Steel team at 8:00 PM and a scrim vs. The Janky Bunch at 9:15 PM. Snake will have server info shortly (it might just be THE JANK both times).

I had to resort to practicing on a 32-player server with regular turbine & on a server running the correct map with 4 people since TF2 Lobby seems to be down. And yes, I know TF2 pug exists but I don't really want to mess with that yet.

Yeef

Tear down the mountains
Yell, scream and shout
You can say what you want
I'm not walkin' out!

Stop all the rivers
Push, strike and kill
I'm not gonna leave you
There's no way I wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllll!

And I am teeeeeellllllin' you
I'm not goin'
You're the best man I've ever known
There's no way I can ever, ever go
No, no, no, no, way!
No, no, no, no, way I'm livin' without yout
I'm not livin' without ya, not livin' without ya

I don't wanna be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm stayin',
IIIIIIII'm stayin'

And you

And you

AND YOU

You're gonna love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

[/non-sequitur]

Also, I'm going to make some pizza, then I'll set up the server for the scrim.

Sianos

First scrim results 12-6 FOXHOUND YEAH

It's good that we tried that hold, but second round when we went back to our original plan we did much better. That scout kept bonkin past and out. :U

Blizzard

Banned
Happy birthday, green head sniper guy! *edit* Soka, it is already the 8th in my timezone, so rules do not allow me to wish you a happy birthday until next year. But happy EARLY birthday!

Bluth54

Happy birthday guys! Your birthdays are very close to Team Fortress 2's birthday, which is October 9th.

Just think, our little game is about to turn 5.
Maybe we'll get a Manniversary/5th birthday update this week.

Javaman

Java has lived everywhere. Mississippi, Wisconsin, South Carolina. He must have shot glasses from all the states because he has been to all of them.

Good
scary lol
memory man! I started in West Virginia->Texas->Arkansas->Mississippi->Wisconsin->South Carolina. I like to joke that imy family was in the witness relocation program but it was really that my dad didn't have much luck finding stable jobs.
/boring java facts

Edit: Hey! How did the janky bunch skrim go? I hate that I'm missing both games.

Edit 2: happy birfday you geezers.

thefro

My one piece of advice for FOXHOUND would be that they need to split up their forces through both doors if they have more than 3 people going into the actual flag room at once.

There were a few times on the 2nd round where we were able to flank and stop their push since they all went through the same door (usually in front of banana). Heck, I think you guys pushed though that same door nearly every time you pushed through main/banana, now that I think about it.

I thought we did okay considering this was the first time we've actually scrimmed as a team, plus Beef wasn't in mumble (since his computer was a slideshow) and Baroni was a ringer.

Oreoleo

Oreo, Fork, and Zeke are out.

carusofuckyou2rr.gif

Just kidding, happy birthday guys.

Forkball

Clearly! You and Dante can be my new bros. Oreo, Fork, and Zeke are out. We had a 4-letter -name thing going in case TF2-GAF was wondering.
On one hand I hate you for excluding me, but on the other I like the Zeke bash. I'm conflicted.

It's cool, Zeke is ranked far below you on my list of cool people.

Unfortunately, that's just because I like to alphabetize lists.

What I got out of this is that you think I'm cool. I can't wait to call my mom and tell her about this!

It's too bad we're not bros anymore. I had to trade back that sweet unusual hat I had gotten you for your birthday. The guy I traded with didn't want to trade back at first but when I explained that I had been de-bro'd he understood completely. Such a pity.

Kirsten

Dammit, Zeke isn't a junior anymore. I am going to be a junior FOREVER because you people are the only ones I talk to...P.S. stay tuned for when I post my pictures of my thanksgiving dinner later tonight. I BET YOU ALL ARE SO EXCITED.

Blizzard

Banned
Dammit, Zeke isn't a junior anymore. I am going to be a junior FOREVER because you people are the only ones I talk to...P.S. stay tuned for when I post my pictures of my thanksgiving dinner later tonight. I BET YOU ALL ARE SO EXCITED.
Holy cow, it's Canadian Thanksgiving time again already? Happy CT-day!

What time is the UGC gamething tonight? 9:30?

Those poor eskimos.....

Top Bottom