• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

A 'tryhard'...the term used by people who can't play well and can't blame their ping.

i'm just saying you don't see people going around SHOOTING each other at REAL fashion shows

project_runway_philip_treacy_hats_kristin.jpg

hat-300.jpg

Yeef

What is going on with this. I actually wanted to play tonight and everyone was on a dumb jump server and it was no fun :( I want my TF2 back.
The Halloween update broke SourceMod plugins, but for whatever reason it's not printing to the error log, so I have to manually figure out which plugins are causing the issue. I'm super busy this month, so I don't really have the time, thus jank is crashtacular.

The Halloween update broke SourceMod plugins, but for whatever reason it's not printing to the error log, so I have to manually figure out which plugins are causing the issue. I'm super busy this month, so I don't really have the time, thus jank is crashtacular.

I thought you were gonna say, "That's what you jerks get for using Mumble."

corn_fest

I wish I was a "regular" so i could know where people are playing. Or if people played on the jank, but hey, oh well.

I haven't played regularly in ages, but what I did is just add a few regulars as friends, so you could easily jump to their games in the server browser.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I need to hear all the new brain lines they recorded. This one dude kept playing the scout's lines and his enthusiastic love of brains. Great stuff.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
The Janky Bunch!

Tomorrow's Gravel Pit match vs [ETHL] will be at the usual 9:30 PM ET. Gonna reserve a UGC server again for this week, so I'll send everyone the IP/password via Steam.

Today's the last day for signups before rosters lock for playoffs, so if anyone else is interested in getting medals playing on our UGC team (even just as a backup or if you want to scrim with us), let me know! Still have room for 4 more...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/exmakina

What days do you guys normally play? I would love to be on the team but I can only play Saturdays and Sundays since I work second shift on weekdays.

Default match time is Mondays at 9:30 ET, unfortunately. :(

Grinchy

Banned
I have not been able to get into mann up all day. Last night I barely got in.

Can't believe they can't get this shit working while charging for tickets.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Didn't anyone else with know-how have access to it?

Collete

Ready for playing TF2 on GAF server for once now that I got time!
Yet again no one is there.

Such a cruel fate!

Haha, there's always Spaceboys Server. HighTower all day!

Through me you go to the grief wracked city; Through me you go to everlasting pain; Through me you go a pass among lost souls. Justice inspired my exalted Creator: I am a creature of the Holiest Power, of Wisdom in the Highest and of Primal Love. Nothing till I was made was made, only eternal beings. And I endure eternally. Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

DontBlink

Sorry to budge in but I'm fairly new to tf2 trading and I have a question:

I have a couple of halloween spells and I'm wondering if that's something people trade for? I'm particular looking for an eerie key

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate

I could've sworn that was invite only a while back... :/

Sorry to budge in but I'm fairly new to tf2 trading and I have a question:

I have a couple of halloween spells and I'm wondering if that's something people trade for? I'm particular looking for an eerie key

Doubtful, because:

1) While you can trade spells, they're temporary, so they'd be trading a potentially permanent for a temp.
2) Keys of any kind are pretty valuable (normal keys 2.77-3 refined, Eerie 4.15-4.5 ref), and those spells are not valuable at all (around 0.11 ref).

If you bundled all the spells together and found someone who wanted a buch for a key, maybe, but you'd need like 40 or so spells to get close to value.

Oh hey, I guess this is as good a time as any to rejoin the GAF TF2 group. Originally left because the daily double prompts were getting on my nerves and I wasn't playing as much TF2.

Liquidsnake1010

Neo Member
So I still can't sleep, went over a bunch of shit with Saighdear and Stabby and I've done a little write up. Can't post it in the Foxhound group because of the privacy settings which I cannot change at this time. Some minor positional changes and adjustments that we can make, I'll send it out to everyone individually. Figured out a couple different ways to attack and defend B and C.

There will be a mini scrim tomorrow at 9pm est (hopefully everyone except Grimm can make it) prior to the game, just to make sure that we can execute. Game will start at 9:30pm est. Also, the roster is posted on the Foxhound group page under the events section.

Lastly, my apologies for making you guys scrim 5 times today. That was overkill, hopefully it all comes together tomorrow. Peace.

So I still can't sleep, went over a bunch of shit with Saighdear and Stabby and I've done a little write up. Can't post it in the Foxhound group because of the privacy settings which I cannot change at this time. Some minor positional changes and adjustments that we can make, I'll send it out to everyone individually. Figured out a couple different ways to attack and defend B and C.

There will be a mini scrim tomorrow at 9pm est (hopefully everyone except Grimm can make it) prior to the game, just to make sure that we can execute. Game will start at 9:30pm est. Also, the roster is posted on the Foxhound group page under the events section.

Lastly, my apologies for making you guys scrim 5 times today. That was overkill, hopefully it all comes together tomorrow. Peace.

Damn, FOX members are getting up there with vanilla WoW raid guilds trying to kill Rag for the first time. Y'all some hardcore bros/broettes!

Alienups

Damn, FOX members are getting up there with vanilla WoW raid guilds trying to kill Rag for the first time. Y'all some hardcore bros/broettes!

Ah the good ol' days.

neeeeerds

Blizzard

Banned

That's a FEEFTY DEE KAY PEE MINUS!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
neeeeerds
Big words from someone who had a picard avatar...

Edit: just started sky rim again. Goddamn that arrow line is just hilarious. I never noticed it before...now they also mix up how they want to join the dawn guard. Solly vampire killers with wonky knees.

Big words from someone who had a picard avatar...

Edit: just started sky rim again. Goddamn that arrow line is just hilarious. I never noticed it before...now they also mix up how they want to join the dawn guard. Solly vampire killers with wonky knees.

Man, Knee Doctors in Skyrim must make sooooo much money.

Top Bottom