• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Has anyone else ever had an issue with drops resetting? I haven't received anything since (I'm assuming) I reached my cap last Tues. Not sure if I should contact ever-unhelpful Steam support...

I eventually got drops even though it looks like I was getting any for a few days. They did have routine maintenance earlier today.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
We may have lost, but it was still pretty close. I had fun, and it's actually convincing me to get a headset to join in on the Mumblings. Anyone got recommendations?
I currently use a Zalman clip on mic... you can judge the audio quality from my occasional comments on Mumble. :p It's cheap and I prefer being able to use my headphones for gaming to buying a separate headset.

We may have lost, but it was still pretty close. I had fun, and it's actually convincing me to get a headset to join in on the Mumblings. Anyone got recommendations?

All in all, operation get medal was a success. I'm down with being part of The Janky Bunch again next season.

I have the Logitech Clearchat Headset. Cheap and works good. Just know that Logitech doesn't supply replacement earpad and you have to buy from a 3rd party on ebay.

I voted for Kodos.

Simpsons+I+sitll+like+ike.jpg

I'm voting for Heavies to have more health. Doesn't make sense for so much health to get sprinkled around the other classes while the Heavy has so little.

Blizzard

Banned
I miss the days when I could eat my own sandvich.

Then yesterday I tried shotgun heavy and realized I didn't even HAVE a sandvich. It was awful. :(

it actually calls for a ban on the ability of the county commissioner in the greater teufort area to hold emergency meetings on granting zoning permits

Yeef

I miss the days when I could eat my own sandvich.

Then yesterday I tried shotgun heavy and realized I didn't even HAVE a sandvich. It was awful. :(
You can still eat your own sandvich.

Also, the sandvich is terrible compared to the shotgun. Killing people is more important than lunch.

Looking at the playoff sheet: http://www.ugcleague.com/playoffs_tf2h_season8.cfm and the rankings: http://www.ugcleague.com/rankings_tf2h_all.cfm

This is the breakdown of who we play based on red only:

#6 FOX vs #11 Heartz on Ashville (We beat them on viaduct)
#3 CS vs #14 RtT on Ashville

#6 Fox vs probably #3 CS on Gullywash

#6 Fox vs probably #2 SC on Badwater

I bet if Aggro does another prediction post it'll be Heartz winning 4-3 this time instead of 4-2.

Yeef

Get on mumble people and also drink the pain of the election away.
Watching CNN's election coverage, with it's Metal Gear Solid-style, ultra serious background music is very amusing. Even more so when Wolf Blizter is hurriedly trying to give the rundowns.

Watching CNN's election coverage, with it's Metal Gear Solid-style, ultra serious background music is very amusing. Even more so when Wolf Blizter is hurriedly trying to give the rundowns.

Say what you want about Wolf Blitzer, he has one of the coolest names in history. Right up there with Moses The Black.

DogWelder

If I had to guess, we will be playing Top Gluttons in the first round. They are 7-1 in Steel Blue and probably the best overall team in Steel.

Proven

Alright, I'm playing TF2 for part of tonight. Just a part. To do a bunch of halloween stuff for some friends. Although halloween already went and passed. Message me if you want.

Top Bottom