• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Yeef

Why you all gotta be hating on my gold scout shirt?

i6YRV.jpg
The shirt on it's own is pretty bad, but forgivable. Combined with the ugly robot head, it makes you look like someone vomited and you were the result.

Bauhaus

Banned
Update

Source Engine Changes (TF2, DoD:S, HL2:DM)

• Fixed a problem with some materials not being displayed correctly
  • Fixed weapon pickup sounds not being played for some weapons
Team Fortress 2

• Added The Tuxxy
  • Added a new promo item
  • Fixed some HUD clipping issues when using cl_hud_minmode
  • Fixed Mann vs. Machine popfiles not properly resetting on changelevel
  • Fixed seeing an error model when watching replays with missing models
  • Fixed missing materials in the control point HUD on attack/defend maps
  • Fixed a problem that would cause Halloween spell effects to appear on some items
  • Updated the Mann Co. Store
  • Cosmetic items purchased in the store moving forward can be used in crafting
  • Class starter bundles now contain a Name Tag instead of a class-specific hat

Alienups

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Assembling looks and outfits? I like this direction for the thread.

Even though I'll continue to be too lazy to trade for misc/hats and stick with my marshmallow.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Second update hit:

Eric Smith via HLDS said:
The optional update has been released and should fix the problem with MvM servers.

One replay in and I already disagree. This is worse than the oscars.

Almost all of these entries need to be severely edited. Just because it can't be longer than 5 minutes doesn't mean you make it 4:55. Nothing in the video happens that should make it last longer than 2.

Replay winner was the most generic of them all.

I don't even have anything clever to say about it. How the hell did that win? Last year we had a group of pyros reflecting a single rocket all the way across badwater, and this year we get some guy getting sniped on 2fort while doing a high-five?

Replay winner was the most generic of them all.

I don't even have anything clever to say about it. How the hell did that win? Last year we had a group of pyros reflecting a single rocket all the way across badwater, and this year we get some guy getting sniped on 2fort while doing a high-five?

We've had better replays on the Jank. Yeef shoulda uploaded the one where he killed me after moonwalking on my head.

Yeef

I'm severely disappointed in everything.

Too bad I was too lazy/busy to do my idea. It was to be a riff on the old Wile E. Coyote cartoons (the non-roadrunner ones; the ones with Sam the sheepdog). With Spaceboy as the Engineer and [someone else] as the Spy.

It would have been excellent.

Definitely would have won all the awards.

*cough*

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
I enjoyed all the winning entries.

I'd love to see Valve expand these awards beyond TF2, though I guess the Other Universe category only got one entry. :/

Collete

Laptop won't even freaking start anymore and gives me a black screen. Not even a logo screen, BIOS menu option. Nothing.
Tried everything I could and at this point I could have just lost all my work, photos, lectures, papers....

All I know I probably won't even be able to play TF2 even after my break ends.
This is just all going downhill.

Laptop won't even freaking start anymore and gives me a black screen. Not even a logo screen, BIOS menu option. Nothing.
Tried everything I could and at this point I could have just lost all my work, photos, lectures, papers....

All I know I probably won't even be able to play TF2 even after my break ends.
This is just all going downhill.

It might be your PSU or mobo. Doesn't sound like your hard drive is toast.

Collete

Does light turn on? If so, means video hardware is busted. Try and see if you can connect an external monitor to it.

Yeah it does, it probably is.

It might be your PSU or mobo. Doesn't sound like your hard drive is toast.

I'm not sure, but some people have said the monitor is completely dead and it would cost some 200 dollars (plus 100s of more dollars in other repairs to fix it) to fix it.
So I'm given the opportunity now to find a new laptop, which is nice because then I can play TF2 with much prettier graphics.

(And actually play the few games I have that are beyond unplayable on my old laptop)

Top Bottom