• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Sianos

There should be a superhero named Black Friday.

[/nonsequitur]

One of those superheroes who can split their body into tiny versions of themselves, with their special attack being covering people and suffocating them or just trampling them.

Sianos

Played TF2 for a few hours this morning with some fellow jankers just fine, but tonight there were crashes every five minutes. Is it just an issue with the server?

Sianos

It's an issue with you whining about not having your items and reconnecting all the time.

That's after I crash the first time, you goddamn autoaim abusing scrub. >:U I need my items so I can humiliate you more with THE TREADS.

The error log said the word "cache" among some others, so I take that as a clue, and will now spend 5 hours validating steam files.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
That's after I crash the first time, you goddamn autoaim abusing scrub. >:U I need my items so I can humiliate you more with THE TREADS.

The error log said the word "cache" among some others, so I take that as a clue, and will now spend 5 hours validating steam files.

autoaim? I missed 3/4 of my shots.

On Upward, I was the last one on the cart, I think, but it got pushed anyway even after I was killed. Is that what happened? I didn't see a notification for anyone capturing it and my camera wasn't letting me control it in time to see.

crashed every time the map switches :|
I noticed that :(

Yeef

Played TF2 for a few hours this morning with some fellow jankers just fine, but tonight there were crashes every five minutes. Is it just an issue with the server?
Both you and Kuro were janking about. There were multiple times where I'd airblast one of you and you'd just get stuck in the air (hanging). It was amusing.

On Upward, I was the last one on the cart, I think, but it got pushed anyway even after I was killed. Is that what happened? I didn't see a notification for anyone capturing it and my camera wasn't letting me control it in time to see.

I noticed that :(
On the final point of upward, once the cart is at a certain position it goes in even though it's not actually captured yet. It's basically a function of gravity. There's like a second or two between the animation starting and it actually being "captured."

On Upward, I was the last one on the cart, I think, but it got pushed anyway even after I was killed. Is that what happened? I didn't see a notification for anyone capturing it and my camera wasn't letting me control it in time to see.(

Yeah, I was playing Medic and needled you to death and no one else was on it and the cart was just like "Fuck it, I'm jumping in anyway."

It's ridiculous how inconsistently this game runs on my CPU (an E8400). It's an old processor, but come on. Seeing this game's performance decline since the Polycount Update (which in retrospect is a pretty damn funny indication of what was to come) has been pretty painful.

Yeef

A6FCF696A697B12D9DB7DBB8F5DA00D6EE803E80

Welcome to mini-sentry hell.

Sianos

I've only got an E2020. TF2 has actually been running decently on default settings, or maybe I'm just used to the jank.

Some crazy shit tonight, good games.<3

Playing spy on pub servers is pretty fun. Probably the next class I'll try to become semi-skilled at.

Honestly Spy is the only class I truly enjoy. I'm not exactly sure why. There is something incredibly satisfying about landing dat backstab on people.

And Ambassador headshots. Glorious Ambassador headshots.

Yeef

"Perhaps I am a bear, or some hibernating animal underneath, for the instinct to be half asleep all winter is so strong in me."

Top Bottom