• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Bluth54

With the Steampipe update and my upgrade to an SSD I'm very happy with how fast TF2 loads for me now. It's almost a night and day difference.

Also hopefully Valve will continue the tradition of the last few years and we will get a major update this week or next. We got Pyromania on June 27th, the Uber Update on June 23 and the Engineer Update on July 8.

Proven

This replay thing is pretty cool. Wish I had the patience to actually try and become good at it. Also wish models wouldn't disappear.

At the edge

And here's my first and second attempts.

In other news, I found out you can't sell strange items on Steam Market...

ive-made-a-huge-mistake-gob-arrested-development.gif

joeblow

I've been beasting pretty hard with my favorite Demoman load out. So much so that I hit the Epic rank with my strange Loch 'n Load last night (5,000+ frags). Feels good!

Interesting stat I noticed: my LnL also keeps track of the number of enemy Demomen killed as well as the number of Dominations I achieve. After doing both hundreds of times, the two stats are basically even. I knew I got a ton of Dominations, but I didn't think it was that many.

Sianos

I saw a scout flying/floating around earlier, how do you do that? Is it a combination of items?

Probably noclip by the description.

It could also be a Scout with Bonk surfing heavy damage, one getting levitated by a sentry, or least likely a Scout Boston Basher jumping.

Angry Fork

If I see it again I'll record it. The scout was in the same position as when you're running except he was flying instead, and his legs were bending as well in the air. It was cool I asked the guy but got no answer. It was railbait NY #1 they do allow you to use robot skins so maybe there's some flying hack they allow too I don't know. I never saw it before though.

Sianos

The Crit-a-Cola is actually pretty neat. :O

Running it alongside the Soda Popper is pretty devious, if you time it right you have mini crits most of the time. Now if only I could aim well enough to use them...

In sixes news, the Wooboyz won 2-0 and our reign as the number one team in steel continues. Shoutout to Zeke for the best sticky trap ever.

Atruvius

I logged in to TF2 and at the main menu I get this alert: body cult has accepted pepe's one ring.

Who? What ring? What does this even mean?

Collete

Umm... I just got a Summer Claim Check item. Description is "At a later date. use this item to get a special crate." When was this added?

June 26th apparently. That means...! Summer sales could be coming along!

sure is nice having a desktop for tf2 but sure is not nice when said desktop is usin windows 8

Better than a faulty laptop...using W8....
But do remember to install a start button if you haven't already.

KarmaCow

So I've been playing a lot of MvM recently and am I missing something or are the Pyro's afterburn upgrades worthless? Someone was telling me that it also affects flare crits but I was getting the standard 90 even with the burn damage maxed.

It's baffling because the relative cost of the Max Ammo upgrade on the flare gun is cheap at 125 each but both afterburn upgrades are way overpriced for what they offer.

Alienups

Sup TF2 players : D

Taken like 4 months for my membership to get approved on here

I hear the Sydney Sleeper is gud?

Sydney Sleeper ain't even in the same tier as the Liberty Launcher , better known as the default rocket launcher in those strange fantasy lands way down south.

Top Bottom