• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Collete

Unusuals can now be sold on the market.

So the day I get an unusual I can pay off all the games on my wishlist at long last!

Also, stomping young 'uns in the Valve server caused this to happen:

rWWUaWb.jpg

You just killed any speculation to be had about your whereabouts and well being, THANKS! Have fun with your life, and stuff.

What the, is this just cheese pizza?

select a lower resolution \o/

Ustream, Justin.tv, youtube streaming, and Netflix streaming at 720p and higher, I get no problems whatsoever. I try to watch a twitch.tv tf2 stream at 480p and even lower and I still get stuttering. At best I'll get audio with stuttering video that lags every few seconds. Oh and I have Comcast and I'm near a populated east coast city.

Alienups

Twitch servers can be really bad at times. A normally perfectly watchable 720+ stream can be a stuttery mess for me even at a lower res the next day.

A lot of people have complained the last couple of days, nothing you can do but wait till Twitch sorts their shit out.

Blizzard

Banned
YouTube tends to be the same way for me sometimes. For a while some channels would be fine, and others would load incredibly slowly even at 240p or 360p.

Sianos

Two of the three were from Zeke, and the one I replied to SLANDERED my roaming ability. SLANDERED.

I see Zeke cunningly offsets the blame once more: he should be the persistent off-class Spy. :U

Collete

You guys will live on to the see the sun shine the next day. I experienced far worse back in the day I joined Skial groups. Events every damn second. This was just like 3-4 in a night which rarely happen anymore. Click close and move on with your Dota 2 or Alan Wake. /silly_rant

Oreoleo

You guys will live on to the see the sun shine the next day. I experienced far worse back in the day I joined Skial groups. Events every damn second. This was just like 3-4 in a night which rarely happen anymore. Click close and move on with your Dota 2 or Alan Wake. /silly_rant

I have had other GAF members who don't play TF2 as much message me on Steam in the past complaining when events got out of hand (hey quote <3) because they know I am an admin of the group. It's not just an echo chamber in here. There are 600+ members in the TF2-GAF group and we have trouble filling the server on any given night. Think about that.

I have had other GAF members who don't play TF2 as much message me on Steam in the past complaining when events got out of hand (hey quote <3) because they know I am an admin of the group. It's not just an echo chamber in here. There are 600+ members in the TF2-GAF group and we have trouble filling the server on any given night. Think about that.

If you don't play TF2 anymore and don't want to see the event messages, leave the steam group. Problem solved. I am truly a visionary in my field.

Eh, I just see this causing the same Natasha and Sandman nerfs being brought to other items and knocking them into (possibly further) obscurity.
I could stand to see the Gunslinger, Wrangler, and why not the Dead Ringer end up being Natascha'd.
Beggar's Bazooka as well.

Sianos

Yeah, I'd be fine if those weapons were nerfed.
Even the Bazooka, as long as Valve doesn't touch the glorious jumping.

Ok I can settle this. The only reason the beggars is good is reload jumps. You can jump in from insane distances/angles while maintaining your rockets loaded. The actual shooting mechanic of the stock RL is much more useful and easy to kill people with.

The only other real advantage is the ability to spam rockets much faster than the stock if you have none loaded on either, but its pretty terrible on beggars at anything but short range because of the random spread.

Written by SneakyPolarBear, one of the other first Beggar's Bazooka Bandits. Pretty much my thoughts on the weapon as well. It excels at bombing and quick short range burst damage, but is poorer at 1v1s and area denial due to the spread on the rockets and not having a clip of four ready for all situations.

Nowadays I only really use the Bazooka to constantly bomb in or punish Engineers. I've come to appreciate the versatility and accuracy of the standard Rocket Launchers much more.

I'd love a Bazooka Jumper that allows you to switch weapons at any point of the reload cycle. <3

dhonk

Any other item makers here? Just took an older item of mine through the new importer to get DAT GOLD STAR.

The new importer is actually pretty good which is a big surprise, makes items a lot easier. Shame about the lack of support for Styles and Weapons though.

Top Bottom