• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Collete

It wasn't there before! I think it was because community was down, and it didn't show any wishlist or inventory with anyone.

0J89Ky4.jpg
Some nice person made me a picture of space opera Soldiers.

Collete

Would link a medic video, but I already did that...I guess I'll try to find other TF2 videos for someone to look at.

Proven

Animal Crossing 3DS is already on it's 4th OT. GW2 got to it's OT3 not too long ago. I worry about this thread sometimes...

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Mann vs Machine is pretty hard. Double so when you don't have more item drops. :/

Yeef

With a good team, MvM isn't too difficult, even ont he craziest waves.

If you don't have a good team, MvM is awful.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Mann vs Machine is pretty hard. Double so when you don't have more item drops. :/

What items/weapons are you interested in? Most of the regulars here have tons of duplicates... If I have any extras, I'd be glad to give 'em to someone who would actually use 'em. :p

I don't care that textmode idling is gone, I just play jump maps on my alts.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
What items/weapons are you interested in? Most of the regulars here have tons of duplicates... If I have any extras, I'd be glad to give 'em to someone who would actually use 'em. :p

I don't care that textmode idling is gone, I just play jump maps on my alts.

I honestly don't know. The I generally stick with the defaults since that's what I know from 400+ hours of TF2 on 360. >_>

Hell the new modes and maps basically have me going "OMG I'M SO LOST" at them.

Proven

I'm slowly losing my mind and considering buying a Wii U. I've been trolling eBay for $200 or less bids. I know Nintendo will probably announce some kind of bundle or something for Black Friday, but they didn't announce a bundle for W101 and there isn't any other game coming out this year that I care about.

If the Wii U is going to be a Dreamcast I'm going to pay appropriately for my Platinum Games fix.

Guys I would really like to start playing this one. But there are so many maps and modes. No idea where to start. What maps/modes would you recommend for a newb wanting to start playing?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I'm slowly losing my mind and considering buying a Wii U. I've been trolling eBay for $200 or less bids. I know Nintendo will probably announce some kind of bundle or something for Black Friday, but they didn't announce a bundle for W101 and there isn't any other game coming out this year that I care about.

If the Wii U is going to be a Dreamcast I'm going to pay appropriately for my Platinum Games fix.

Nothing wrong with that.

I need to get one to replace my Wii which can't read discs anymore...

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Insomnia 46 documentary is done! Watch it here: America VS Europe - a Team Fortress 2 Documentary

Guys I would really like to start playing this one. But there are so many maps and modes. No idea where to start. What maps/modes would you recommend for a newb wanting to start playing?

Try hopping onto Valve CP, PL, and PLR servers. Out of the regular modes, I'd recommend...

Attack/Defend: cp_gorge
5CP: cp_coldfront, cp_foundry, cp_process, cp_granary
Payload: pl_badwater, pl_thundermountain, pl_frontier_final, pl_upward
Payload Race: plr_pipeline, plr_hightower, plr_nightfall_final

Don't play CTF or Arena or SD. :p

Top Bottom