• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

AFCD0CF852A012F9AD078CC26EFB72B5C06C5A4A

Awesome screenshot of me fallengorning it up (that's now a word... Fallengorning)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Finally won a MvM co-op mission last night, but the game doesn't mark any of the normal missions as done. What? :/

It was pretty tough and we had a sniper and a spy on the team but the spy was actually pretty good. Dunno if I'd play more of that mode without the buffed weapons though since it seems they don't give you enough money to stand a chance if you join missions in progress.

Yeef

Finally won a MvM co-op mission last night, but the game doesn't mark any of the normal missions as done. What? :/

It was pretty tough and we had a sniper and a spy on the team but the spy was actually pretty good. Dunno if I'd play more of that mode without the buffed weapons though since it seems they don't give you enough money to stand a chance if you join missions in progress.
That just means the team you joined was doing poorly at collecting money. All collected money goes to all players; if you join mid-mission you get however much money has been collected up to that point.

I rolled back my drivers and got myself a hybrid ssd. I can finally play now at a stable framerate with no stutters.

Yet idling and hats aren't that important now.... Hmm

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
There is the Mann up version and regular MvM modes. One that requires a ticket, other is free.

Custom games don't count as missions complete, really? :/ What is the point of playing that mode outside of Achievements then? :/

Sianos

HRG vs. Classic Mixup with an insane
0-0
first half of Gullywash!

Quick-Fix and Heavy/Sniper for new meta, welcome to the future.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Platinum with the Concheror!

HRG was right that QF shouldn't have been allowed in the middle of the season... I don't think it's the item itself that inherently slows down the game, it's just that no teams have any good counter strategy except to slow down the game with Heavy.

How well will this game work sort of MOBA style? Still CP, but everyone starts on level 1 and killing players earns them gold and exp. Gold will be used to purchase MvM style upgrades (make yourself do more damage, buy certain resistance, etc).

Fed players will need to be focused down first. Tanky players last.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Snakewater was a good match, with Mix^ and HRG actually running different mediguns. Hopefully that's what a QF-allowed season will look like going forward with teams changing things up instead of just turtling.

Also, Lansky doing 408.5 dmg per minute. Wow. It's cool seeing a Pocket put up those kinds of numbers when people kept talking about how 6s was increasingly about the Demo/Scouts. :p

Top Bottom