• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Undocumented Winger buff! 25% extra height now applies to all jumps, not just the first.

Try equipping FaN, Winger, and Atomizer for fun times. :p

kenta

Has no PEINS
So my buddy keeps experiencing crashes when playing Helltower and only Helltower. Any other map is fine. He tried using another computer and it crashes there too, so we figured it was some commonality about the hardware. Just for giggles he logged into his account on my PC and started playing, and sure enough it crashes again. My account doesn't crash at all. He's tried using different classes and items and all kinds of stuff but after a random amount of time in Helltower it'll crash no matter what. Sometimes almost instantly, sometimes he can play for 10 minutes.

We figured he'd have to wait for a patch, which just came out, so he downloaded it and the crashes still happen. He made a post on the Steam forums and it was deleted, the entire thread is gone. The heck is going on?

So my buddy keeps experiencing crashes when playing Helltower and only Helltower. Any other map is fine. He tried using another computer and it crashes there too, so we figured it was some commonality about the hardware. Just for giggles he logged into his account on my PC and started playing, and sure enough it crashes again. My account doesn't crash at all. He's tried using different classes and items and all kinds of stuff but after a random amount of time in Helltower it'll crash no matter what. Sometimes almost instantly, sometimes he can play for 10 minutes.

We figured he'd have to wait for a patch, which just came out, so he downloaded it and the crashes still happen. He made a post on the Steam forums and it was deleted, the entire thread is gone. The heck is going on?

Gaben ain't takin no shit.

If for some reason you want spooky crates, hang out on a trade server. I was on an unusual server and I got (I shit you not) ~150 spooky crates from people using their pallets. I sold... pretty much all of them for 1 scrap each on outpost.

Collete

1FE14C89DBF597C553D5F24101671A9D98820B38

Now we just need the Compatriot head and we can have a whole bird family on Jank!

Pretty much, which is why it gets tiring to browse my usual spots and seeing the first mention of it by idiots spewing diarrhea about it ruining everything. Instead of y'know, laughing at a stupid goofy unicorn hood that fits with the theme of the event.

everyone is missing the joke which is p much it's a silly "girly" costume piece being put on big bad men who kill people in a hat simulating game. unicorns have been a thing since long before our time. kids need to chill the hell out, yo. there isn't even a notable pink unicorn character in MLP for the item to reference.

and it's a costume piece. it's restricted. there is literally no reason for anyone to be raging.

RwLAPxZ.gif

Pretty much, which is why it gets tiring to browse my usual spots and seeing the first mention of it by idiots spewing diarrhea about it ruining everything. Instead of y'know, laughing at a stupid goofy unicorn hood that fits with the theme of the event.

everyone is missing the joke which is p much it's a silly "girly" costume piece being put on big bad men who kill people in a hat simulating game. unicorns have been a thing since long before our time. kids need to chill the hell out, yo. there isn't even a notable pink unicorn character in MLP for the item to reference.

and it's a costume piece. it's restricted. there is literally no reason for anyone to be raging.

RwLAPxZ.gif

Nope, your both wrong. This is obviously a sign of a vast, intricate MLP network.

Further Proof.

Helltower is crazy. I don't know what's going on.

Also, I remember a few years ago I did have a dream of this game mode. It's almost like how one spuf user described it, but in my dream the brother were still alive as the Carta were pushed.

I really like their voices.

Alienups

I was gonna message you and congrats on your Hightower skills but see you unfriended me. I SEE THE WAY IT IS.

I can never be mad at that Dr. Dre avatar, we cool.

Got two things for pyro, none of Donhonk's stuff yet. No Crates yet.

I used to have a separate account for TF2 because of dumb performance related reasons but i was tired of having to switch all the time so i basically trashed that account and im moving everything and everyone to my main one which has all my other games on it.

If anyone has any transmogrifiers they don't want, I'll gladly take them off your hands. Somehow they've added around 100 new items to get from the gifts and I still manage to get dupes.

Oakcliff

So, I'm not into trading or anything, but man do I love uncrating items. I just opened a crate and got an unusual rebel rouser with arcana effect. how much is that worth? :3

Collete

Look on the bright side hun.
I uncrated 10 of those spooky crates and I still didn't get an unusual.

And you already have like 2 unusuals, I have none!
So be happy, dammit!

Edit: I just uncrated my last two, and I still got nothing.

Look on the bright side hun.
I uncrated 10 of those spooky crates and I still didn't get an unusual.

And you already have like 2 unusuals, I have none!
So be happy, dammit!

Edit: I just uncrated my last two, and I still got nothing.

bah! that was before they released unusual effects involving beautiful bats. . .

i've uncrated at least twenty and am still slowly uncrating more but valve is killing my spirit slowly.

Collete

bah! that was before they released unusual effects involving beautiful bats. . .

i've uncrated at least twenty and am still slowly uncrating more but valve is killing my spirit slowly.

You could just trade two of your unusuals for a bat unusual if you're that desperate <_<
No need to uncrate 20 of em.

So, I'm not into trading or anything, but man do I love uncrating items. I just opened a crate and got an unusual rebel rouser with arcana effect. how much is that worth? :3

New hat, so not many values set... if I were guessing I would say $120-150, but it all depends on what happens with the new effects.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ugh. Gotta play on Eyeduct but no servers are running it besides two empty ones. I need to get that Loot Island achievement. >_>

Top Bottom