• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Collete

*hears name* *pops in thread*
I present... A NEW HAT! (I don't actually have a hat ingame, besides the Dark Helm for Halloween!) So I'd love to get one in this Holiday!

By the way thanks for the support guys, I'm literally able to do something I love and live off it.

Some day I'll hopefully follow that dream.
In the mean time, I shall support you!

Here's our team's entry: Crackpot

Y'all got robbed.

Also Robbed.

*hears name* *pops in thread*
I present... A NEW HAT! (I don't actually have a hat ingame, besides the Dark Helm for Halloween!) So I'd love to get one in this Holiday!

By the way thanks for the support guys, I'm literally able to do something I love and live off it.

Lol, props to you for makin some cool stuff and sharin' it with us!

Bitch please. Chappelle's Show was my shit in high school. Hell, I dropped a Clayton Bigsby reference during Thanksgiving dinner earlier tonight.

Happy Thanksgiving TF2-GAF. You guys were the reason I joined this website in the first place.

I Need A strange Shotgun.

BamOBaz.png

Angry Fork

When I play back demo recordings it's really choppy, but recording them is fine. Is this normal? Any idea how to fix it?

edit - Nevermind, I can't use multicore rendering while recording the demo. That sucks but oh well.

Collete

Happy belated Thanksgiving, North America GAF!
Hope y'all had a good holiday and less bickering among relatives and what not.
But alas, it's part of the holiday sometimes.
Also, my avatar is also Christmas-ifyed now!

Edit: "Moron Medic"
Actually, I should make you all say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious whenever you guys want an uber. That's brilliant!

Proven

Happy belated Thanksgiving, North America GAF!
Hope y'all had a good holiday and less bickering among relatives and what not.
But alas, it's part of the holiday sometimes.
Also, my avatar is also Christmas-ifyed now!

Edit: "Moron Medic"
Actually, I should make you all say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious whenever you guys want an uber. That's brilliant!

Star + Jerma vids are usually worth a chuckle, but this one actually made me straight up laugh last night.

Just spent like 6 bucks in parts to build this sucker. Now my ten dollar original is worth around 25 or more. Wouldn't be a bad business move to sell it but I like it too much and I doubt I'll be able to get my hands on a professional kill streak kit anytime soon.
xd6zLXe.png

Paid for it with one CSGO dreamhack drop btw.

Yeef

I am out of the loop on the whole killstreak thing, and I like it!

Not having to keep up with the game is the best part of not running a server! :D

Spaceb0y

Neo Member
Not having to keep up with the game is the best part of not running a server! :D

Nearby, a spaceb0y was heard grumbling loudly while going into the server basement to fix and update things.

--Spaceb0y (sent from the server basement, in the plumbing section)

corn_fest

Yeah, so about those "bimonthly" TF comics.

Shame about the delay, since (surprisingly) the lore around the game is the only thing that still holds my interest. I'm somewhat hopeful that with the larger scope of the TF comics (actual plot advancement, 6 parts) they're leading up to something big like a TF3 announcement, but that's just wishful thinking on my part.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
A little news from the comp side of TF2...

TF.tv is holding a 1-day invitational tournament on Sunday! Should be a fun watch, especially with the new LiT roster (Clockwork and Taggerung, hurrah!) - http://teamfortress.tv/articles/view/211-teamfortress-tv-zowie-invitational

And Klanana is closing down the iT servers after this season of ESEA is over. :( I learned how to jump from that community, gonna miss playing on those servers more than actual TF2. Goodbye, half of my favorites list. o7

Woobie

And Klanana is closing down the iT servers after this season of ESEA is over. :( I learned how to jump from that community, gonna miss playing on those servers more than actual TF2. Goodbye, half of my favorites list. o7

oh dear

Now I won't know where to surf or find new jump maps :-(

Blizzard

Banned
It's always sad to see something like this.

I remember in college I spent so many hours playing on some random clan's Enemy Territory servers. It's a sort of community, even if it's just random people from around the world, and it's sad when such places fade away.

Not that TF2 is dead yet! Some people still play.

Woobie

Any of you friends play wow? I just bought a month since a few of my friends started again. Leveling up one of my old 80s if anyone wants to join me.

help me its an addiction

Any of you friends play wow? I just bought a month since a few of my friends started again. Leveling up one of my old 80s if anyone wants to join me.

help me its an addiction

Know anyone who'd want to buy my WoW account?
I half kid... WoW is dead to me unless one magical day they make it F2P.

Collete

help me its an addiction

Get out of the MMORPG addiction while you still can. You'll thank me when you do.
If you can't get out if by a month...well it's nice knowing you.

New Update:

An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
Added Crate #75, Crate #76, and Crate #77 to the drop list
Removed Crate #57, Crate #59 and Crate #71 from the drop list
Added new Strange parts that can be applied to Strange cosmetic items
Fixed a client crash related to the Mann vs. Machine mission victory panel
Fixed players being able to level-up some Strange items when playing on servers with only bots
Fixed some cases where Halloween spell effects on items would not appear when they were supposed to
Fixed robot Engineer head not looking correct for the Botkiller Sniper Rifle Mk.II
Fixed killstreak notices being stuck on the screen when the map is changing levels
Fixed Team Shine killstreak sheen effect not displaying properly for the Blue team
Updated several backpack images to fix issues caused by mat_picmip
Updated Killstreak Kits to work on Festive and Botkiller variants of target weapons
Updated pl_upward
Fixed players getting stuck in the initial Red spawn room after control point 2 is capped
Improved bot navigation
Updated cp_gorge
Improved bot navigation
Updated Mann vs. Machine
Fixed players who join in the middle of a mission not receiving the Upgrade Refund credit if it has been earned by the team
Fixed Romevision hats conflicting with gatebot hats in Mannhattan
Fixed an exploit that allowed purchasing upgrades for weapons other than what they were intended for
Updated mvm_rottenburg
Fixed a bug where the bomb could get stuck out of reach in the corner near the cap
Fixed a bug where bots could be instantly killed by being pushed into the tank tunnel once opened
Fixed a bug where money could get stuck in the tank barricade when it was rebuilt, preventing collection
Updated mvm_mannhattan
Rebalanced Empire Escalation
Fixed credits not always being collected when they fall into the grinder
Fixed a bug that allowed the gates to be captured out of order
Fixed a lighting bug related to lower graphics settings that cause the map to be too dark

Top Bottom