• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Man I haven't played TF2 in forever. This year was the first time in years that I didn't at least hop on for Halloween shenanigans. I feel overwhelmed by just how much fucking stuff is in the game now.

a little different than alex morgan but hear me out

lauren mayberry

or maybe Shelley Hennig?

tumblr_lxd2ikxcF61r9f7gko1_500.gif

tongueissq2.gif

Um fuck no I have to deal with that pre teen brat in the steam thread. Take your underage irish elsewhere.

Oh wow she's 19 now. Feels like yesterday we were making fun of Jase for it.

yes. the love of my life.
The love of your life sure has a knack for dying.

Her fight scene in Battle Royale was one of the best, though, which is funny because it's even BETTER in the book. In the book it's way more violent/gross.

Also, she looks better in that .gif than what I remembered of her. She's aged well.

The love of your life sure has a knack for dying.

Her fight scene in Battle Royale was one of the best, though, which is funny because it's even BETTER in the book. In the book it's way more violent/gross.

Also, she looks better in that .gif than what I remembered of her. She's aged well.

yeah she has aged well. she has a very unique face to me and I really like it. like dang. wished I had a hella kawaii nose like that. her role in kill bill (a+) led me to battle royale (a+) which in turn led me to the book. the book is mad awesome. (a+)

White and Asian girls are getting played out. Can we get a Latina waifu up in this bitch?

I'll meet you halfway with Misty Stone. she is exactly what you think she is. kawaii.

valeo

I like how every gaming thread, if it goes for long enough, will eventually devolve into 'google image search your favourite girl'.

Blizzard

Banned
Can Ticket to Ride actually be played online? I like that board/card games have been coming to Steam, but almost every time I look at one it's like "Yeah, it has LOCAL multiplayer! Online? Psh."

Bluth54

Eric at Valve just sent out an email they are shipping a TF2 update tonight. We're getting the Christmas update tonight guys.

Edit: Well nevermind it looks like HDLS or Eric's email got hacked.

Collete

Eric at Valve just sent out an email they are shipping a TF2 update tonight. We're getting the Christmas update tonight guys.

Edit: Well nevermind it looks like HDLS or Eric's email got hacked.

I read the first two sentences and was like "Yessss"

Then your edit made me sad. I just wanted to believe!

Top Bottom