• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

we never did this shit in soccer practice

6yjlzCw.gif
gTe4PQ6.gif
v6bimjm.gif

I was just thinking we were overdue for some Alex Morgan-related posts.

this doesn't look like tf2

or does it
They are wearing red.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Oh you guys are gonna be part of the fun too.

What you think I'm gonna open all these crates without giving away some of the items I get in double?

This is Christmas bitches.

Details to come later.

EDIT: That is, if you guys are still active.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/1286/

1286_exclusive_team_fortress2_chess_set.jpg

Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Chess Set

It's chess, as fought by the RED and the BLU of Team Fortress 2.
Hats can be swapped for crazy added gameplay.
Includes some DLC for TF2: the Grandmaster Hat. Unlike other hats, this one actually changes. It starts as a Pawn and levels up or down (through the chess pieces) correlating to your kill streak.
From WizKids Games.
Fully-licensed Team Fortress 2 collectible game thing.

I love MvM. I love the people who play it. Some engie tells me, "we don't need a pyro." Reply, "I don't need your attitude" as I was about to switch class of my own accord. Proceeds to have me kicked from the server.

I have never laughed so hard, gosh dang.

Sianos

I love MvM. I love the people who play it. Some engie tells me, "we don't need a pyro." Reply, "I don't need your attitude" as I was about to switch class of my own accord. Proceeds to have me kicked from the server.

I have never laughed so hard, gosh dang.

"we don't need a pyro"

HAHAHAHAHA

Hope that silly Engie invested in a lot of blast resistance.

Collete

I took the displeasure in talking one time when me, Java and Blizzy were playing in MvM.
I had a guy go "omg girls"...Apparently I'm a mythical beast in TF2, but we soon ditched him when we got more people to go to a server with.

Edit: Probably not, Joe.

I just had someone tell us in a MvM game that Scouts were more useful than Pyros...

I don't think either classes have priority over the other.
Pyros have their own uses, and so do Scouts.
They each have different roles to fill, but unless you're talking about a mini wrangling Engi vs a normal sentry Engi, then usefulness comes into factor.
Tl;dr- forget that guy, he don't know what he's saying!

Some of us are still active (including me), they're probably not speaking up right now.

Oh you guys are gonna be part of the fun too.

What you think I'm gonna open all these crates without giving away some of the items I get in double?

This is Christmas bitches.

Details to come later.

Lol, I play but I just got a new job full-time so it's been taking up alotta my time as of late.

if I had a nickel for every time a pubby called me a "fat, ugly bitch" I'd have to invest in a piggy bank to contain a p sizable amount of nickels. having a vaguely feminine name and/or anime gurl avatar attracts all sorts of charmers. B)

since i've hit hale's own on my sniper, i'm ready to just stop playin this game. time to move on to bigger things. like EXTREME HERDER on neopets.

if I had a nickel for every time a pubby called me a "fat, ugly bitch" I'd have to invest in a piggy bank to contain a p sizable amount of nickels. having a vaguely feminine name and/or anime gurl avatar attracts all sorts of charmers. B)

since i've hit hale's own on my sniper, i'm ready to just stop playin this game. time to move on to bigger things. like dota.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Man, I can't fucking play MvM these days.

It's like nobody knows how to take care of Giant Scouts. What do you want me to do? I'm the fucking medic!

cebri.one

So i opened a crate and i got a Das Mozenguapen Hat (Level 93), is it worth something or should i keep it. I've been trying to find some information on the internet but i just couldn't.

Fox318

I just crafted a strange professor Speks and a strange Lord Cockswain's Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe Strangifier.

I actually like the process of crafting items. Makes MvM fun.

Top Bottom