• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

cajtaypvdbyl.jpg
Also new Blog post on New Pyro gun that might come out tomorrow.
http://tf2.com/post.php?id=8045

From here, the team brainstormed some ideas for gameplay that wouldn't unbalance the game, but would hopefully still be a fun new addition for players. We created a new particle system and began playtesting it in-game.

And that's how a concept becomes a working gun in Team Fortress 2. In fact, look for it in an upcoming update!

Sianos

Hahaha, they really did it. Turned seven and eight into a qr code, scanned it, and found a MYSTERY PAGE.

Internet, I love you sometimes.

NEW EDIT FOR NEW NEWS: Brackman and Thomas are senators: this is Hale's Senate hearing for the dissapearment of Poppy Joe.

I figured out the problem with Mumble / Highlander. For some reason, my mumble push-to-talk key only works if I have the Mumble window selected. If I'm in Chrome, Word, TF2 etc it doesn't work. I even tried using the "Suppress" option, no difference. HELP ME TF2 GAF.

BY2K

Membero Americo
1. How the hell did I get all those random crist in a row?
2. FUCK YOU, TF2! My only drop of the night and you won't even give me one of the ARG items, LIKE EVERY SINGLE OTHER DROP I SEE OTHER PEOPLE GETTING! What the fuck!

Alienups

PC just locked up during TF2 and every time i try to start up a game it locks up again.

Damn heat is messing with my videocard.

Forkball

I leave for a few hours and this happens. I must admit, the TF2 community is hardcore when it comes to this. I hope the others can be found soon.

Blizzard

Banned
Fun stuff tonight (in our secret mumble).

We've turned into that group of people who used to teamstack and talk in Mumble! At least we don't teamstack
not through lack of trying, but because Yeef has scramble implemented
. We have become what we most feared.

I claim it's "practicing for highlander" though.

Yasae

Banned
Alright, first! The other night was terrible with a terrible map. Gloryhole.

And just to gay this thread up to absurd levels:

O1scH.jpg

They're all French

Blizzard

Banned
I know, people seem to like it for some reason.

It's fun stopping the attacking team at the point with the lava and moving platform every time, though. They'll learn eventually.
You need to teach our team, because both times your team has completely stopped our team (you had a sniper through the haze I think, ubers, wrangled sentry, four demomen) at the platform area, but your team has steamrolled to the end. Is there a trick to attacking, or do you just need the right combination of good players to defend it?

I actually remember about hearing some of this from my friend who was super into dc stuff many years ago. 6 pack and some guy who could only shoot lasers at his allies or something. It sounded hilarious. I didn't remember the dogwelder or ever made the connection honestly.

sixghost

Sixghost is a scary sniper.

Fuck you too Dog.

Stop sniping me! <3
I was getting really lucky on my attacking round on upward. I think I got 10 headshots in one life there.

Map Review:
Volcanic is awesome, mostly because as Pyro you can just run in the lava to get behind the other team without fail.
Vitalism is awesome.
Jankyard is pretty awesome now.
Waste was fun too.

I usually hate new maps too.

AcciDante

I was getting really lucky on my attacking round on upward. I think I got 10 headshots in one life there.

Map Review:
Volcanic is awesome, mostly because as Pyro you can just run in the lava to get behind the other team without fail.
Vitalism is awesome.
Jankyard is pretty awesome now.
Waste was fun too.

I usually hate new maps too.

I like waste a lot too. I love playing against Zeke there.

Proven

Tf2 crashed and I had to restart all of Steam in order to get it to run again. By that point, you guys had moved off Waste.

At this rate, I'll never get to play Waste.

Tf2 crashed and I had to restart all of Steam in order to get it to run again. By that point, you guys had moved off Waste.

At this rate, I'll never get to play Waste.

haha probably because it would be a waste of time. Get it?............

(Wind blow by)

Top Bottom