• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Bluth54

I'm calling it now guys, tonight's the night for day one of the Meet the Pyro/MVM update.

Don't break my heart again Valve

Forkball

So, one of the new items is the capacitor.
Backpack_Damaged_Capacitor.png

6.22 stands out of course (June 22nd, tomorrow) and there is also V1500 which could mean Victor Time Zone (Military time) 1500, which would be around 7PM EST if I did my math right. Also, notice that the numbers on the bottom (07180125) could stand for G-R-A-Y (each number representing the letter's place in the alphabet.). One of the senators is also named Gray in the hidden images we found.

We're through the looking glass people.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
He's lying, he hits on Steam girls all the time. If I had my chat window open still I'd copy pasta what he said about some butterface girl today.
That was the manager's daughter. Who I didn't hit on. I just said she had tits that should be illegal. Goddamn DogWitcher.

Blizzard

Banned
So, one of the new items is the capacitor.

6.22 stands out of course (June 22nd, tomorrow) and there is also V1500 which could mean Victor Time Zone (Military time) 1500, which would be around 7PM EST if I did my math right. Also, notice that the numbers on the bottom (07180125) could stand for G-R-A-Y (each number representing the letter's place in the alphabet.). One of the senators is also named Gray in the hidden images we found.

We're through the looking glass people.

Or 6.22V stands for 6.22 volts, since electrolytic capacitors normally have their voltage rating printed on them, and 1500 stands for 1500 microfarads, since electrolytic capacitors normally have their capacitance printed on them, and 07180125 stands for July 18 at 1:25 a.m., since electrolytic capacitors normally have dates printed on them that indicate when a special TF2 blog post will go up.

Clydefrog

Or 6.22V stands for 6.22 volts, since electrolytic capacitors normally have their voltage rating printed on them, and 1500 stands for 1500 microfarads, since electrolytic capacitors normally have their capacitance printed on them, and 07180125 stands for July 18 at 1:25 a.m., since electrolytic capacitors normally have dates printed on them that indicate when a special TF2 blog post will go up.

Forkb0wned

Forkball

I like mine better.

We still play nightly, except for nights when we do have Highlander and scrimmages.

However, while you were gone we collectively banned mini sentries.
For real? Alright.

Also, are people using different voice chat than alltalk?

I'm so out of the loop, NBA season + summer work has been taking up all my time

Yeef

Attention, Jankers!

Do you enjoy the server, but don't want to be a Javaman and give me free games out of the blue? The have I got a proposition for you!

Details
A good friend of mine owns a hobby store and just recently found out about Mission: Small Business; a joint venture between Chase and LivingSocial (whatever that is) to give 12 $250,000 grants to small businesses around the country. In order to be eligible your business has to get at least 250 votes by June 30. Apparently this thing started back in May, but since he only just found out about it, he needs to get the 250 votes over the next week or so.

"What does he plan to do with the money if he wins?" you may be thinking. Well, the idea is to rent a low-cost warehouse and covert it into an indoor dirt 1/10 scale and 1/8 scale track for remote control cars. Something that's sorely lacking in our area.

What to Do
  • Go to missionsmallbusiness.com and click "Login & Support" in the lower right. You'll be asked to sign in with your Facebook account.
  • Search for HobbyTown USA in Nanuet, NY (make sure you get the right one; there's also one in Nashua, [some state that's not New York]).
  • Click "Vote."
  • That's it.

Normally, I wouldn't post something like this, but since there's such a short deadline for him, I figured I'd help him out. So consider it a favor to me.

Yeef

Robot Chicken -> TF2 crossover

That's my guess.

Otherwise, it could be that, with a release of Source Filmmaker, they'll just have a bunch of Adult Swim writers doing TF2 shorts, in the vein of Jimbo McB's stuff.

Proven

Attention, Jankers!

Do you enjoy the server, but don't want to be a Javaman and give me free games out of the blue? The have I got a proposition for you!

Details
A good friend of mine owns a hobby store and just recently found out about Mission: Small Business; a joint venture between Chase and LivingSocial (whatever that is) to give 12 $250,000 grants to small businesses around the country. In order to be eligible your business has to get at least 250 votes by June 30. Apparently this thing started back in May, but since he only just found out about it, he needs to get the 250 votes over the next week or so.

"What does he plan to do with the money if he wins?" you may be thinking. Well, the idea is to rent a low-cost warehouse and covert it into an indoor dirt 1/10 scale and 1/8 scale track for remote control cars. Something that's sorely lacking in our area.

What to Do
  • Go to missionsmallbusiness.com and click "Login & Support" in the lower right. You'll be asked to sign in with your Facebook account.
  • Search for HobbyTown USA in Nanuet, NY (make sure you get the right one; there's also one in Nashua, [some state that's not New York]).
  • Click "Vote."
  • That's it.

Normally, I wouldn't post something like this, but since there's such a short deadline for him, I figured I'd help him out. So consider it a favor to me.
I voted, but it's only at 61 votes so far. Hopefully the rest of TF2-GAF is just asleep.

And all you lurkers out there, don't worry, we won't be able to tell who's Facebook is who. So hurry up and vote!

Alienups

Mmm Mmmph!
June 22, 2012 - The Pyro

Mmmmph mmmmph, mmmmm mmmmmp mmmmmph. Mmmmmph mpm! Mmmmmph mph mm! Hm mmmmmph, hmmmmph mm mmmmmph mmmmmph!

Top Bottom