• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Bluth54

So I wonder what this new game mode is called, since it seems like Doomsday is the name of the map. Is it MVM? If it is MVM then what was up with all the hinting about robots the TF2 team has been doing?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Fallengorn changed his avatar? OMG

Changed it over my disappointment that there are no mullet guy in Safety Not Guaranteed. This was also my first avatar on gaf.

So I wonder what this new game mode is called, since it seems like Doomsday is the name of the map. Is it MVM? If it is MVM then what was up with all the hinting about robots the TF2 team has been doing?

Capture Point Race? MvM will probably be the next big update... unless Valve wants to blow their wad in one big update.

Proven

UGC Highlander

Server for tonight: 72.5.102.14:27015

Apparently no password. Check with Dog if that changes.

That is all.

Yeef

Janklander teams generated

RED TEAM: 4059.36 points
Scout: Baracus, Ph.D.
Soldier: DJ Crimson
Pyro: dark_collete1
Demoman: Freelance
Heavy: dygbert
Engineer: Proven
Medic: LEO2033
Sniper: Cloudius
Spy: Yeef

BLU TEAM: 4149.64 points
Scout: The Apex Sajjaja
Soldier: NSQuote [KSRF]
Pyro: Oktoberfest
Demoman: wartime
Heavy: Oreoleo [KSRF]
Engineer: Pangloss
Medic: Rokkit
Sniper: theDogWelder
Spy: SolidSnake

Pay more attention to your class than your team, because when, inevitably, people drop out, I'll rearrange the teams to get them back to being balanced.

BlackJace

UGC Highlander

Server for tonight: 72.5.102.14:27015

Apparently no password. Check with Dog if that changes.

[hightlight]That is all.

So can any old bum like me just join, or is like a pro-team or something?

I'm not terrible, I can handle my own, but I'm not exactly COMPETITIVE.

EDIT: Er, I signed up for the Jank. Looking forward to playing soon :p

Forkball

This was apparently on the page when it first updated, but I guess it has been removed:

HAtWQ.png

Looks like it may say "Do not ? until you watch the ?" maybe "Do not click until you watch the video." Perhaps MtP ties in with whatever Day 3 will reveal.

Pay more attention to your class than your team, because when, inevitably, people drop out, I'll rearrange the teams to get them back to being balanced.
Oh man :| Red Team gonna get bopped. I better practice more sniper...My worst class.

Proven

Lol, I signed up just 60 minutes ago.

I might end up dropping out anyway. Busy today so that I don't have to be busy tomorrow, but we'll see how it goes. Time for me to head out.

Edit:

9 o'clock, right?
Get on Steam and talk to Dog. I need to leave right now. This might help for tonight's match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFexWnBzdmo

Damn, I wanted to stick with Scout. Oh well. Also those damn junk items better be useful for something. My backpack is filled with the garbage.

Yeef

You're still an alternate according to the stuff that Yeef conveniently neglected to post! There's still a chance to prove Commander Borgnine wrong right.
Everyone who signed up and didn't get pick is an alternate. That's how alternates work.

Oreoleo

This was also my first avatar on gaf.
I recognized it instantly! *internet bro hi5*

Heavy, boo.

Item Box

Cool, I got scout. Sorry crimson.

Oreoleo

Woobie and I were practicing and our super secret plan that worked pretty well was bla bla bla secret I'll tell you on Steam.

The problem with the highlander medics out of highlander games is that you always* play heavy and Kirsten always* plays spy or sniper or something, so I can't harass either of you to practice with me. </3 Woobie is good though, and he has a funny-sounding name. Woobie woobie woobie.

*not actually always

I don't see you on Steam right now, but my night just opened up. We could do a lobby or something if you wanted to get some practice in before our match.

Blizzard

Banned
I don't see you on Steam right now, but my night just opened up. We could do a lobby or something if you wanted to get some practice in before our match.
Thanks, but I'm busy for the next 4 hours or so. I should appear on Mumble at 8:30-8:45 EST in time for the match.

commissar

So can any old bum like me just join, or is like a pro-team or something?

I'm not terrible, I can handle my own, but I'm not exactly COMPETITIVE.

EDIT: Er, I signed up for the Jank. Looking forward to playing soon :p

The UGC Highlander signups are long since closed so it's only those signed up.

The other gaf highlander thing is a slightly more organised.....fortnightly thing.