• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

alright, so all that weird junk that has dropped has become charred items, and combinations of them can be crafted together to create piles of ash.

suddenly, I'm having a paralysis of analysis moment. Should I craft 2 charred goldfish with a charred banana peel and charred barn door plank? 4 of the same? does it matter at all?

what did you combine together to get that?

I just crafted them randomly. But I didn't get anything good.

alright, so all that weird junk that has dropped has become charred items, and combinations of them can be crafted together to create piles of ash.

suddenly, I'm having a paralysis of analysis moment. Should I craft 2 charred goldfish with a charred banana peel and charred barn door plank? 4 of the same? does it matter at all?

what did you combine together to get that?

Don't recall which one, but I assume it's random from the pile of ashes.

Proven

Dominating someone while in Pyro vision makes it say you're "BEST FRIENDS" with them. LoL.

Revenge makes it say that they "BROKE UP" with you.

Thoraxes

Dude:

74A0BBA19B1BC663D4C6EF1A42D5B81F6F9D9B80

What are the craft recipes for the new items? Only crafted from ash piles?

Beggars Bazooka : 3 Direct hits + 1 Rec
Hitman heatmaker: Machina, Bazaar Bargain, 1 Rec
Cleaner's Carbine: 3 Bushwacka, 1 Rec
Baby Face's Blaster: 2 Shortstop, 1 Rec
Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol: Mad Milk, Winger, 1 Rec
Scorch Shot: Flare Gun, Degreaser, 1 Rec

so the fact that some of these now-scorched items were rare means nothing now? everything just makes piles of ash, which makes Scorched crates?

am I missing anything? because people were paying a pretty penny for Diaries and Capacitors?

and what did you do to get this? all I'm getting from the piles of ash are crates.

EDIT: nvm :(

Someone confirm how the new rocket launcher works, too.

I got a Scorched Crate that I'm never going to open, and the new SMG that I'm never going to use. If anyone wants either, let me know within the hour because I'm going to be making dinner. Name your price.

Proven

Beggars Bazooka : 3 Direct hits + 1 Rec
Hitman heatmaker: Machina, Bazaar Bargain, 1 Rec
Cleaner's Carbine: 3 Bushwacka, 1 Rec
Baby Face's Blaster: 2 Shortstop, 1 Rec
Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol: Mad Milk, Winger, 1 Rec
Scorch Shot: Flare Gun, Degreaser, 1 Rec

What? Valve isn't forcing you to buy them for the first week like during the Christmas Update? What?

I just tested it. I now own a Scorch Shot. What???

Proven

Special Delivery is a combination game mode. For the first 30 or so seconds, you're asked to run to one end of the map and fight over a briefcase full of Australiam. The briefcase can't be picked up until after those first 30 or so seconds, and the Announcer will announce when there are only 5 seconds left.

Once the briefcase has been picked up, it becomes "owned" by a certain team. They now have to bring it over to a rocket pad. The rocket pad slowly goes up, and when it gets to the top, it blows up. I cannot tell whether or not having extra players on the pad helps or not yet.

If the person with the briefcase dies, it's dropped, and there's the usual briefcase timer. The other team cannot pick it up; it remains owned by the team that first grabbed it.

If the now defending team can keep the offensive team from picking up the briefcase until the timer expires, the briefcase resets. It returns to the part of the map it first spawned at, and it becomes neutral so either team can pick it up again.

Exuro

So is there a reason why I haven't had the goggles drop? Been playing the new update for about an hour or so now. Thought it would automatically add it if I logged in.

holy shit.

so. I swore off opening crates. Opened 3 crates and got 2 BALLOONICORNS and a Strange version of that Pyro rainbow gun.

Them sommbitches are like $18 in the store and those are uncraftable. Keys paid for themselves confirmed?

So is there a reason why I haven't had the goggles drop? Been playing the new update for about an hour or so now. Thought it would automatically add it if I logged in.

I got it when I started the game up. Did you check that notification thing. Check your BP.

Server isn't up. :(

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I'm guessing crates automatically drop hats and stuff because I just uncrated (all?) the new scout stuff and new spy shirt.

Edit: Nevermind, I guess not. Maybe the crates just have a lot of cool stuff and percentages are skewed.

Anyone know if the base crafting material affects anything?

BAHAHAHA.

Figures. I dislike opening crates, but I bought two keys just for fun. I got two of the new Scout hats =/ The Fed-fighting one with bullet holes.

Looks like they tried to fix taunt sliding. You stop IMMEDIATELY now upon taunt. Much harder to do, but still possible.

PS: Why do they always remove the fun things?

Top Bottom