• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Blizzard

Banned
Can't see friends, trade, etc., servers down.

And Artist, I hated that they got rid of invisible tauntkilling with spy too. It's not like it was hurting anything. :(

Oreoleo

Get home from work and everything is fucked.

Can't update my game

Can't talk to my Steam bros

And I'm sure not reading the last 5 pages you guys managed to post in 6 hours, jeeze louise.

So how was everyone's day?

Alienups

Get home from work and everything is fucked.

Can't update my game

Can't talk to my Steam bros

And I'm sure not reading the last 5 pages you guys managed to post in 6 hours, jeeze louise.

So how was everyone's day?

I discovered sweet chilli doritos with garlic cheese dip

i'm in love

Can't see friends, trade, etc., servers down.

And Artist, I hated that they got rid of invisible tauntkilling with spy too. It's not like it was hurting anything. :(

That was good fun! And weapon taunt switching :(

Also, the Baby Face's Blaster is fun!

You keep the speed boost FOREVER, until you jump. The -30% dmg really hurts, though.

Oreoleo

Try restarting Steam, Oreo. Things are starting to fix themselves.

Well the first part was a lie. It's updating. But, you know. 350MB at 100KB/s takes a long time :\

I discovered sweet chilli doritos with garlic cheese dip

i'm in love

I don't know about garlic cheese dip but sweet chili nachos are pretty awesome. But they make me fat so I don't eat them a lot anymore.

Grinchy

Banned
It's interesting that if you had a strange Equalizer, it gives you a strange Escape Plan.

I'm gonna miss the equalizer as it was though.

Proven

They literally multiply all of your Equalizers, and give you the same exact version of them that you had before. Vintage, Normal, and I suppose even Strange. Cool. I now have 4 Escape Plans.

iBgHvLWRxXjMb.jpg

:D

Blizzard

Banned
I only had one reclaimed metal (might be able to split up a refined), and I need an extra bushwhacka, but trading was down so not tonight. A bushwhacka itself seems to take a refined so I don't want to craft one.

The only new features I got to try were:

1. Pyro goggles (weird graphics, silly voices, very hard to see fire)
2. Pyro flaregun, very hard to see where it hits and what it will do, kind of like the detonator, but it seems like it might be useful in rare cases to knock people off something...also I was never able to hit anyone with the taunt, but if it actually does damage it seems to be the longest ranged taunt in the game.
2. Medic crossbow, yay reloading is better
3. Medic rocket jumping, awesome, but can take coordination since I think you travel in the same direction (horizontal and vertical) but you can both end up in different places and get split up if you're not very careful.

Oh, and new map: That honking noise is one of the most annoying sounds in the world. Other than that it might end up being okay, but it's kind of a clusterfudge deathmatch map.

Seems like the new Equalizer still boosts your speed so that you can actually get melee kills, just considerably less than the Escape Plan/before.

Edit: Nevermind. Seemed like some itemserver jank was playing tricks on me.

Edit2: Nevernevermind. Yes, it does give you a slight boost in speed, it just wasn't working when I was trying to test it in spawn.

Yeef

Crafted a ton of the new items to give away -> Can't trade from alt. account because of crappy item server.

[EDIT] It's working now, but none of the weapons show up in trade beside the scorch shot for some reason.

Top Bottom