• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Forkball

WIZARDS?

Hard to believe it's almost been one month since the Pyromania update. Just eight more months to go for the next update.

Kintaco

Is it even possible to craft a PDA2 Slot Token? My son wants the Cloak and Dagger watch but I can't figure out how to craft the PDA Slot Token! Any help is appreciated.

Alienups

I've been on the receiving end of byte's stickies and nades too many times to count, i'll be watching it for sure. Really wanted to see him vs b4nny though.

Is it even possible to craft a PDA2 Slot Token? My son wants the Cloak and Dagger watch but I can't figure out how to craft the PDA Slot Token! Any help is appreciated.
If you want a Cloak and Dagger I can just give you one, I've got a couple loitering in my backpack. Though you don't even have to go the craft route, doing a couple of the spy achievements will unlock it from a milestone.

I'll be 24 in a few weeks.
Well until then, we're the same age!

High-Five.jpg

And thanks a lot NihonTiger — I've had that fucking DMX song stuck in my head since yesterday afternoon.

Well until then, we're the same age!
Did we just become best friends?!?!

P.S. I do not appreciate it when GAF makes fun of my southern accent. It hurts me deep inside. :(

I want to get some of my friends in here to chat. My friends often tell me I talk like a northerner. I can't imagine what you guys would think of their accents.

Bauhaus

Banned
edit- You have to purchase them in some sort of pack. The game is F2P I believe. Not getting.

if the pack is cheap, I will definitely get it.

The game is only F2P on Android but with ads, the steam version will be around $5.
Each pack cost $2 on the android so I'm sure the steam version will be the same since it has cross platform game, so to get all the items you have to paid $11.00

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
The game is only F2P on Android but with ads, the steam version will be around $5.
Each pack cost $2 on the android so I'm sure the steam version will be the same since it has cross platform game, so to get all the items you have to paid $11.00

For four promo items, that's not bad, considering some games were $50 and only had one item.

Kirsten

Did we just become best friends?!?!

P.S. I do not appreciate it when GAF makes fun of my southern accent. It hurts me deep inside. :(

I want to get some of my friends in here to chat. My friends often tell me I talk like a northerner. I can't imagine what you guys would think of their accents.

You have the best accent.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
All I remember is that I could stay up all night gaming and then go to class or work the next day. Had more energy. Didn't need as much exercise. And there wasn't this nonsense dlc bullshit.

Bauhaus

Banned
Tonight I learned somethings:

-Zeke and Cloudius are always the best choice to uber.
-Solidsnake is always the worst choice to uber.
-I will never be as good as woobie playing medic.

Dingotech

So I don't really play TF2 at all apart from when it first came out.

Is the Ebenezer Hat (sp?) that came out last winter sale worth anything as a trade?

Sianos

It felt like random crits were in overdrive tonight. Half my kills and deaths were crit induced, and on Degroot practically every melee swing was a crit for everyone.

It felt like random crits were in overdrive tonight. Half my kills and deaths were crit induced, and on Degroot practically every melee swing was a crit for everyone.

You were probably just getting critted by my awesome melee Heavy. The Killing Gloves of Boxing + Buffalo Sandvich are unstoppable on Degroot!

Blizzard

Banned
Does anyone have any tips for getting a short replay to save as a video? I'm trying to finish the very last Steam achievement thing, but both an old and new replay have crashed every single time, whether I try small or standard size. It just goes to the render progress bar, doesn't get any progress, and immediately crashes. :(

Top Bottom