• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

The Omega Man said:
quick question, how much are the uber weapons, the original and the new deus weapons going for these days?

I have a few that I want to get rid of.

Every old weapon is 1 scrap each, generally. The Original is 1 reclaimed now, but thats probably gonna drop soon. Deus ex weapons seem to be 1 reclaimed now, except for the machina which is 2 reclaimed-1 refined.

Zel3 said:
I don't see regular weapons, just the vintages and promo ones.

I know most of the uber weapons go for 1 scrap but I don't know if that's the case for a regular original and the new deus weapons, also it seems that some regular weapons go for higher, like sniper rifles (I don't know why)

Inflammable Slinky said:
Every old weapon is 1 scrap each, generally. The Original is 1 reclaimed now, but thats probably gonna drop soon. Deus ex weapons seem to be 1 reclaimed now, except for the machina which is 2 reclaimed-1 refined.

thanks, gonna try to get rid of them fast

Couple of items for trade.

Strange Ambassador - 2 Reclaimed
Strange Sydney Sleeper - 1 Refined, 1 Reclaimed
Righteous Bison - 1 Reclaim
The Back Scratcher - 1 Scrap
The Bazaar Bargain - 2 Scraps
The Boston Basher - 1 Scrap
The Bushwacka - 1 Scrap
The Eyelander - 1 Scrap
The Half-Zatoichi - 1 Scrap
The Shortstop - 1 Scrap
The Soda Popper - 1 Scrap
The Sydney Sleeper (x2) - 1 Scrap each
The Vita-Saw - 1 Scrap

The Omega Man said:
I don't see regular weapons, just the vintages and promo ones.

I know most of the uber weapons go for 1 scrap but I don't know if that's the case for a regular original and the new deus weapons, also it seems that some regular weapons go for higher, like sniper rifles (I don't know why)
it lists all of those. look again. you may get one for more or less. it's just an estimate of value.

So a week has gone by since the DXHR update! Anyone have extra Dues Ex weapons laying about? I would like the Diamondback, Machina, and Short Circuit. :D

Paying a scrap each

ArtistDude88 said:
So a week has gone by since the DXHR update! Anyone have extra Dues Ex weapons laying about? I would like the Diamondback, Machina, and Short Circuit. :D

Paying a scrap each
If you make it 1 reclaimed & you've got yourself a diamondback.

Yeah; and the Diamondback and Widowmaker (the only ones I'd be willing part with) aren't even any good.

They should drop in price once enough of them drop; it'll probably take a month though.

ArtistDude88 said:

Paying a scrap each
I've got a Diamondback and Machina that I'll gladly part for a scrap each. Don't much care for all this inflated price BS, a weapon's a weapon. Hit me up on Steam, same name as here.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Anyone want any of these? Name your price, I am not to picky, most of these will likely be crafted away soon:

Detonator
Tomislav x2
Liberty Launcher x3
Market Gardener x2
Quick Fix x2
Ali Bara' Wee Booties x2
Mantreads x2
Soda Popper

I'll take metal or random weapons for most of them. Looking for just about any strange weapon also, feel free to off load your "junk" strange weapons, if you think any of the above stuff is worth more. Could use a strange Gru, for the once a month kill I get with it. Also like paints, but am not a fan of the tags.

Of items I still need, there is the Three Rune Blade, Righteous Bison, both Uber Update Sniper Weapons, The Uber Update Demo Shield, and any of the Deux Ex Weapons outside of the Widow Maker. I am not desperately wanting to try any of those out, so don't bother trying to sell me some for Metal. If you want to do something like a 1:1 or a 2:1 exchange for them, fine.

Except the Three Rune Blade, I am done with token crafts. If you have one you are willing to part with, name a price, and we will try to work something out (Though my gut says once I see the price, I'll be back to token crafts)

TGMIII

zctoU.png

Hit me up with offers for anything there.
GOGGLES ARE GONE

FEEL FREE TO AD ME ON STEAM

Reeeeeeposting!

Have: Over 60 hats just look okay its faster.

http://tf2b.com/?id=76561197995245837

Now with sorting! PG 8: 2 ref-ish hats. PG 9: Craft hats PG 10: Expensive hats.

Clean Fancy Dress Uniform
Hottie's Hoodie
Pith Helmet
Wingstick

G. Anger
G. Pip Boy
G. Widowmaker
G. Company Man
G. Nanobalaclava

S. Jarate
S. Wrench
S. Syringe Gun
S. Knife

a bunch of cheap stranges

Hundreds of regular weapons

Want:

1 scrap each weapon
Metal, keys, maybe other hats. You'll get a cheaper price if you pay me in metal and keys, though.

Looking for the following paints: Indubitably Green, Color of a Gentlemann's Business Pants, A Color Similar to Slate. I can afford a scrap each. Any available?

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
divisionbyzorro said:
Looking for the following paints: Indubitably Green, Color of a Gentlemann's Business Pants, A Color Similar to Slate. I can afford a scrap each. Any available?

I happen to have some Slate.

divisionbyzorro said:

I have the Business Pants color... Have an extra Short Circuit?

Fox318 said:
http://i.imgur.com/Y6xVr.png[IMG]
Red Box: 1 scrap
Blue Box: 1 reclaimed or offers
Green Box: 2 Refined
Blue X's: Not for trade ;)
[url]http://tf2b.com/?id=fox318[/url]
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/fox318[/url]

[B]edit: Keys are gone[/B]![/QUOTE]
please message my alt (Arlene) if you ever have keys at that price again, k? :) thanks.

Giard

JackEtc said:
Trying to clear out my backpack and get rid of everything I don't use. Everything is 1 scrap unless a different price is listed next to it.

Add me here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jaklap

Soldier
Liberty Launcher

Pyro
Backburner

Medic
Crusader's Crossbow

I'd like to have these three. A reclaimed metal is okay, right?
If they're still available send me a PM.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They are releases in waves, within crates. I think they have done 1 crate with Strange Weapons for every Class Now, so maybe there will be a second round coming up soon.

Acerac

Banned
Drkirby said:
They are releases in waves, within crates. I think they have done 1 crate with Strange Weapons for every Class Now, so maybe there will be a second round coming up soon.
This was such a great idea by valve, it makes players like me who have no interest in unusuals actually consider opening crates.

As a sidenote, I'm willing to trade a key's worth of metal + oodles of new crates for an unusual medigun. Alternatively, i can buy a key and trade it to you the moment it is tradable. As a side bonus I'll pocket you like a champ any time you're on JankyGaf!

Things what I would like to sell:

Strange Ambassador - 1 rec
Strange Bushwacka - 1 rec
Strange Flare Gun - 2 rec
Strange Frontier Justice - 1 ref
Strange Scattergun - 1.3 ref
Strange Sydney Sleeper - 1 ref

Feel free to PM with any interest. Just don't offer me hats. Unless you have a Team Captain, then I'll give you them all and my soul.

luiztfc

What's the general stance on idling? It shames to say that I've never heard of it until now and it kinda seems like cheating.

Ps. Damn this game, I was resisting the urge to buy keys, but last week I decided to open a crate and today I got another one and bought another key. I got a radigan conagher brown and a strange sniper rifle. Do you know how much these are worth? And about strange items, are they more valuable when they have 0 kills or the more kills the more value?

Thanks

luiztfc said:
What's the general stance on idling? It shames to say that I've never heard of it until now and it kinda seems like cheating.

Ps. Damn this game, I was resisting the urge to buy keys, but last week I decided to open a crate and today I got another one and bought another key. I got a radigan conagher brown and a strange sniper rifle. Do you know how much these are worth? And about strange items, are they more valuable when they have 0 kills or the more kills the more value?

Thanks

Everyone does it. Some of us have multiple accounts to idle with (my general philosophy has been that when I can't resist the urge to buy a key any more, I buy it on a new account and start idling with it - I currently have three alts).

The Strange Sniper seems to be going between two and three refined. If you jump now, you can probably get a key for it and open yet another crate! :lol

Strange weapons reset their rank when traded, so the value doesn't change with kills.

luiztfc

divisionbyzorro said:
Everyone does it. Some of us have multiple accounts to idle with (my general philosophy has been that when I can't resist the urge to buy a key any more, I buy it on a new account and start idling with it - I currently have three alts).

The Strange Sniper seems to be going between two and three refined. If you jump now, you can probably get a key for it and open yet another crate! :lol

Strange weapons reset their rank when traded, so the value doesn't change with kills.

Thanks. Do you have any "guide" to idling? Or should I just run TF2 in the background?

Also, do you know how much is the radigan conagher brown is worth?

Top Bottom