• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

XeroSauce said:
Have you added me? What's your ID?

Same as my Gaf name.

I don't have you added yet, is your ID the same as well?

XeroSauce said:
I cant wait, but no thanks to the Mullet. I'm very nearly got all the hats I've ever wanted, and now I'm just trying to make some of my metal back.

No problem. If I can get the metal before it's gone, I'll hit you up.

XeroSauce said:
I cant wait, but no thanks to the Mullet. I'm very nearly got all the hats I've ever wanted, and now I'm just trying to make some of my metal back.

Have you added me? What's your ID?

Um, I think you switched the quotes, so I added you as Hatbot Made of Robots.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
I was this close to getting a pretty decent Unusual for my Max's Head. Would've been my first Unusual, too. Shame the guy had to be such a pushy prick about it.

Charron said:
I was this close to getting a pretty decent Unusual for my Max's Head. Would've been my first Unusual, too. Shame the guy had to be such a pushy prick about it.

Welcome to unusual trading. The douchiest of traders migrate upward and try to prey on each other, fail, and then take it out on anyone dumb enough to try to bring expectations of common decency to unusual trading.

Bought a Grenadier Soft Cap today. Now I'm down to only missing the Snaggletooth and the Fez. All the polycount hats shall be mine.

In other news. I finally got my Spiral Sallet. Uninstalled as soon as I got the hat. Aw yeah.

tangmaster96 said:
didn't they just update it where its equippable by all classes
Yes indeed. I have it equipped on the Scout right now. The game never worked for me when it first got patched into the game. I decided to try installing again Spiral Knights to check if it would work and it did. Played for about 45 minutes and got it.

Zel3

Updated my list and dropped the price on a few things.

Trading:

Strange Grenade Launcher - 1.6 Refined SOLD
Strange Flamethrower - 2 Reclaimed
Strange Minigun - 1.6 Refined
Strange Sydney Sleeper - 4 Scrap
Lvl 93 Ushanka - 1.3 Refined
Fosters Facade - 5 Scrap

Looking For:

Armored Authority
Fancy Dress Uniform
Hottie's Hoodie

http://steamcommunity.com/id/galactichero

mojiimbo

Anyone interested in a Milkman for 2 refined or in exchange for the Snaggletooth or Fez? I also have these:

4 refined:
Lumbricus Lid(Worms Reloaded promo)

2.66 refined each:
Pith Helmet
Vintage Mining Light

1.66 refined each:
German Gonzila
Private Eye

I'll take keys and white and black paint as payment if you don't have metal at 2.33 ref each and will give you your change back in metal if necessary.
Tkawsome said:
No problem. If I can get the metal before it's gone, I'll hit you up.
If Xero doesn't have his anymore when you get the metal I have a pair of Goggles that I'd be happy to get rid of for 2 refined. Let me know when you get the metal if you're still interested, they're not going anywhere. I could also take the mullet and 2 reclaimed for it, it's up to you.

mojiimbo said:
I'll take keys and white and black paint as payment if you don't have metal at 2.33 ref each and will give you your change back in metal if necessary.If Xero doesn't have his anymore when you get the metal I have a pair of Goggles that I'd be happy to get rid of for 2 refined. Let me know when you get the metal if you're still interested, they're not going anywhere. I could also take the mullet and 2 reclaimed for it, it's up to you.

I have the mullet and two reclaimed right now if you're interested.

Edit: Just in case, my steam name is my Gaf name.

Zel3 said:
Sure thing, just add me when you can.

It tracks your sentry kills and also the kills you get with the wrench itself.

Sorry, something came up last night and I couldn't be on.

I'll add you now anyway, incase.

Firehead

zv5CR.png

Taking offers on these items
http://tf2b.com/?id=firehead
and whatever offers I can get for the crates on the last page and the vintage officer's ushanka (would like three or four refined for the Ushanka, if possible) ^^

Valygar

I've decided to sell all the hats I'm not using:

Vintage Scotsman's Stove Pipe (Level 55) - 4 ref
Flipped Trilby (Level 5) - 1.66 ref
Modest Pile of Hat (Level 42) - 2 ref
Nanobalaclava (Level 10) - 3 ref
Tippler's Tricorne (Level 38) - 3 ref
Dealer's Visor (Level 50) - 2 reclaimed
Ellis' Cap (Level 10) - 2 scrap
Vintage Foster's Facade (Level 1) - 2 ref

Normal Weapons: 1 scrap or 1 weapon I don't already have
Bonk! Atomic Punch x 2
Chargin' Targe
Darwin's Danger Shield
Force-A-Nature
Frying Pan
Powerjack
Vita-Saw

Backpack to see weapons I don't have , and my Steam ID: http://www.tf2items.com/id/Duerkos

Also, looking for an Ol' Snaggletooth and maybe a cool spy hat (Fancy Fedora, Détective Noir, Noh Mercy, Cosa Nostra Cap). I don't have any metal at the moment, but you can offer some trade with the hats I'm willing to sell.

Hop

Inflammable Slinky said:
Welcome to unusual trading. The douchiest of traders migrate upward and try to prey on each other, fail, and then take it out on anyone dumb enough to try to bring expectations of common decency to unusual trading.

I was probably getting the better end of the deal, but when you message me out of the blue and start putting tight time restrictions on it I'm forced to consider you sketchy.

(Remember, when doing background checks: it's not a verdict of "scammer" or "not scammer", it's "known scammer" or "potential scammer".)

Anyway, time for more commerce! (My backpack: http://www.tf2items.com/id/charron)

I've got a Strange Ambassador and Strange Bonesaw. Don't use them much, so either is yours for 1.5 reclaimed. In other words, 1 reclaimed, 1 scrap, one random weapon. Don't care what one.

I've got a few vintage weapons that are apparently a tad rare. Not super-rare, but enough to be specifically listed on the spreadsheet. Namely:
Ullapool Caber (nicknamed "Boomstick")
Sun-on-a-Stick
Crit-a-Cola
Loch-n-Load
Crusader's Crossbow
Buffalo Steak Sandwich

These are available at half lower spreadsheet price- but, you have to include a non-vintage version as well. I am a completionist. (So for example, if you want the Boomstick, you need to offer 1 refined and a regular Caber.)

I've also got a bunch of hats. Some of them I'm willing to trade. Dunno which. Make an offer!

Furthermore, I am interested in buying at spreadsheet prices:

Attendant
Ol' Snaggletooth
Milkman
Maul
Three-Rune Blade

For the weapons I prefer non-genuine; I ain't made of metal.

Scipius

Charron said:
I've got a few vintage weapons that are apparently a tad rare. Not super-rare, but enough to be specifically listed on the spreadsheet. Namely:
Ullapool Caber (nicknamed "Boomstick")
Sun-on-a-Stick
Crit-a-Cola
Loch-n-Load
Crusader's Crossbow
Buffalo Steak Sandwich

These are available at half lower spreadsheet price- but, you have to include a non-vintage version as well. I am a completionist. (So for example, if you want the Boomstick, you need to offer 1 refined and a regular Caber.)

I'd like to take you up on that offer, to complete my vintages. I'd like the Caber, the Loch-N-Load and the Brass Beast (if you're trading that as well), please. I have regulars for all of them.

Switters

Ye olde baker boy dropped on an alt.
Pm me an offer
All hats and metal will be considered.

I also have two strange knives left for 2 rec each.

Strange frontier justice for best offer.

mojiimbo

Charron said:
Furthermore, I am interested in buying at spreadsheet prices:

Attendant
Ol' Snaggletooth
Milkman
Maul
Three-Rune Blade

For the weapons I prefer non-genuine; I ain't made of metal.
I have a Milkman I can sell you. I'll be on in a few hours.

Hop

Scipius said:
I'd like to take you up on that offer, to complete my vintages. I'd like the Caber, the Loch-N-Load and the Brass Beast (if you're trading that as well), please. I have regulars for all of them.

mojiimbo said:
I have a Milkman I can sell you. I'll be on in a few hours.

Snazzy. I figured it'd take longer to get bites- which is why I posted it in the middle of a work day >_> So I'll be on in about... 4-5 hours, hopefully.

Bakphoon

I hate TF2TP so much... i can't search for any metal offers for Non Promo Hats, because it is flooded with "Buy Hats for 1ref" trades. (or 2 Hats for a key)

I just want to sell my Lord Cockwain's Pith Helmet for 2.33-2-66 ref :/ and i can't find any possible buyer because of them.

Bakphoon said:
I hate TF2TP so much... i can't search for any metal offers for Non Promo Hats, because it is flooded with "Buy Hats for 1ref" trades. (or 2 Hats for a key)

I just want to sell my Lord Cockwain's Pith Helmet for 2.33-2-66 ref :/ and i can't find any possible buyer because of them.

Try posting your offer here, or if you want to get rid of it quickly, NeoGaf's steam group has an official chat with many people who play TF2 in there.

Bakphoon said:

check the OP and use TF2outpost

Tenck

GruntOfAction said:
Would just like to add that if these weapons aren't sold, I'm going to start breaking them down.

Should really link us to your backpack, I can hardly see the stuff :/

Edit: Nvm, was doubting my superior TF2 knowledge. Stuff is meh :/

Tenck said:
Should really link us to your backpack, I can hardly see the stuff :/

Edit: Nvm, was doubting my superior TF2 knowledge. Stuff is meh :/

Well thanks for insulting my stuff. I wasn't selling everything in my backpack so if I had linked it people would've probably wanted my stuff I wasn't selling.

It's all being crafted now anyway.

Zel3

Anilusion said:
Are deus ex item prices still dropping? I'm looking for deus specs (pref. genuine), and they are kind of expensive right now.

Still 3 keys or 6 refined as far as I know.

Hop

Scipius said:

+1 rep to Scipius from this. Went smooth and quick (unlike some people, Technomancer... :p )

Even though the game warned me not to trade with him! Apparently it warns you if the other person puts 8 items in to trade, it gets all "y'know, scammers do that kinda thing..."

Top Bottom