• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Switters said:
Noooooo, dreams got banned! Who's going to talk me out of spending all my dough on keys???
speaking of keys...

my backpack
click here & add me if interested.

(UPDATED 9-11-2011)
-I've got keys for sale @ 2.33 (2 refined 1 reclaimed) each or $2.10 USD each via paypal (bulk orders of 5+ @ 2.00 each)
- all quake, gordbort, deus ex weapons @ 2 scrap each. (buy 4 get 1 free)
- check my backpack for all other weapons @ 2 for 1 scrap each, (buy 4 get 1 free)
ss-2011-09-12_17.51.08q8vh.png

Zel3

guys what would you value an engineers cap at?

someone is offering me that hat and 1 reclaimed for a strange minigun.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Zel3 said:
guys what would you value an engineers cap at?

someone is offering me that hat and 1 reclaimed for a strange minigun.
I would say off hand, the minigun is likely the more valuable thing, but it isn't a horrible trade.

Zel3

I went ahead and passed.

It's a lot easier to trade my minigun than the engineer cap.

Plus it might go up in a price. :p

mojiimbo

Miniguns can go for 2.33 ref and are fairly easy to sell. Engineer's caps are basically craft hats at this point and can be found for around 1.66 ref or less. Personally I really like the look of it and am a bit puzzled that they're basically worthless or undesirable.

AcciDante

mojiimbo said:
Miniguns can go for 2.33 ref and are fairly easy to sell. Engineer's caps are basically craft hats at this point and can be found for around 1.66 ref or less. Personally I really like the look of it and am a bit puzzled that they're basically worthless or undesirable.

---

Selling:

4 refined:
Lumbricus Lid(Worms Reloaded promo)
Hottie's Hoodie
Uhhhhhhhhh, I think I'll take the hoodie. 4 ref is heart-stoppingly expensive for my cheap self :'[

I have two keys that won't be tradable until tomorrow. I'm willing to trade both for a snaggletooth and a fez. Or one for each. Give me a PM if you have them and want to trade tomorrow.

Zel3

not a a big fan of the pith helmet :p

i guess i should list what hats im looking for

Team Captain - I can us it for both medic and soldier :)
Armored Authority
Western Wear
Pyromancer's Mask
Doctor's Sack
Blighted Beak

I really want a Team Captain, i can offer what ever the going price for it is these days.

Natascha - 1 Scrap
The Atomizer - 2 Scrap
The Chargin' Targe - 1 Scrap
The Claidheamh Mor - 1 Scrap
The Loch-N-Load - 1 Scrap
The Powerjack - 1 Scrap (x2)
The Razorback - 1 Scrap
The Sandvich - 1 Scrap
The Splendid Screen - 2 Scrap
The Sydney Sleeper - 1 Scrap

Updated list. Normal weapons will be smelt into Scrap Metal if not traded by tonight. Strange Jarate has been traded.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
kingslunk said:
Got 2 hats out of crates no unusual :( damn

Hey, hats are still better than the national average.

Speaking of, anyone have an Ol' Snaggletooth or Attendant? I'll buy up either of 'em for 2 refined.

Bakphoon

I got 1.44 ref, Kabuto, Mongolian, Otolaryngologist's Mirror, and Crocleather Slouch for my Fancy Dress Uniform. Good trade?

EDIT:

Inflammable Slinky said:
Very good. last I check FDU go for around 2.5 keys, so thats 3 craft hats, 2 2ref hats and the metal comes out to much more.

that means once in a lifetime i got a good trade :) finally

Bakphoon said:
I got 1.44 ref, Kabuto, Mongolian, Otolaryngologist's Mirror, and Crocleather Slouch for my Fancy Dress Uniform. Good trade?

Very good. last I check FDU go for around 2.5 keys, so thats 3 craft hats, 2 2ref hats and the metal comes out to much more.

Scipius

vehn said:
Anything on page 6, 7, 8 is on sale. Includes G. Deus Ex Hats + Engi Weps + Spy wep, some stranges, and over 75 weapons.

If I gave you an Original and 1 Reclaimed, would you trade me the Strange Natascha and the Strange Pain Train?

mojiimbo

droopy said:
So would it be possible to get Civ5 with the stuff in my backpack (it's $12.50)

http://tf2b.com/?id=pyrokleptic

I'd want to focus on the keys, hats and tags.
4 keys and 5 refined roughly are worth $13 altogether($2 per key, $1 per refined) so if you really want the game, sure. Since there's no real set value to any TF2 item the value depends on the person. If you have time and patience maybe start off offering 4 keys and 3 refined. Pretty sure the game costs more in some Steam stores(Australia, maybe?) so you might get some people thinking you are trying to lowball them but don't worry about it.

Thanks for the Hottie's Hoodie Bakphoon.

You are right about planeswalker goggles and white Bill's Hat.

Think I'll make that my next mission, (although with a strange scattergun and knife) Doesn't seem to be too many planeswalker goggles around, non genuine anyway.

Top Bottom