• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

I've got some more Halloween items to sell it anyone is still interested. For all normal items I'll take 2 scraps and I'll consider offers for Haunted items.

Normal:
Demo
1 Scottish Snarl
Engie
4 Frontier Flyboy
5 Legend of Bugfoot
Heavy
2 Steel-toed Stompers
Pyro
1 Blazing Bull
2 Fallen Angel
Medic
1 Emerald Jarate (Level 100!)
Scout
2 Futankhamun
Sniper
1 Silver Bullet
2 Garlic Flank Stake
Soldier
2 Steel Pipes
2 Shoestring Budget
Spy
1 Under Cover
1 Griffin's Gog
1 Intangible Ascot

Haunted:
Medic
1 Dr. Gogglestache
Soldier
1 Steel Pipes

Just add me http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995016724/ or send me a PM.

Quick question, trading gurus: anyone know what the market prices for these hats are:

Milkman
Bonk Boy
Grenadier's Softcap
Jumper's Jeepcap
Fancy Dress Uniform
Lord Cockswain's Pith Helmet
Novelty Chops and Pipe
Sultan's Ceremonial
Capo's Capper
Desert Marauder
Familiar Fez
Cosa Nostra Cap
Made Man
Fabricate Buccaneer's Bicorne
A Whiff of the Old Brimstone

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to get them that's cheaper than just straight-up crafting them for 4 refined + item or buying them from the Mann Co. store. Plus, getting some of these would allow me to unload some of my crates I've been keeping around. :x

mojiimbo

NihonTiger90 said:
Quick question, trading gurus: anyone know what the market prices for these hats are:

Milkman
Bonk Boy
Grenadier's Softcap
Jumper's Jeepcap
Fancy Dress Uniform
Novelty Chops and Pipe
Sultan's Ceremonial
Capo's Capper
Desert Marauder
Familiar Fez
Cosa Nostra Cap
Made Man

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to get them that's cheaper than just straight-up crafting them for 4 refined + item or buying them from the Mann Co. store. Plus, getting some of these would allow me to unload some of my crates I've been keeping around. :x
It's pretty much almost always cheaper to buy them. Everything on that list is 2 ref-ish except for the Fancy Dress Uniform, Mutton Chops, Made Man and the two demo misc items from a week ago.

mojiimbo said:
It's pretty much almost always cheaper to buy them. Everything on that list is 2 ref-ish except for the Fancy Dress Uniform, Mutton Chops, Made Man and the two demo misc items from a week ago.

Cool, thanks. I'll wait for the inevitable Xmas sale, then.

NihonTiger90 said:
Cool, thanks. I'll wait for the inevitable Xmas sale, then.

I think he means buy them for refined, not buy from the store :)

Rather than pay 4 refined to craft the Milkman, for example, you can go to a trade site/trade server and buy it for 2 refined.

divisionbyzorro said:
I think he means buy them for refined, not buy from the store :)

Rather than pay 4 refined to craft the Milkman, for example, you can go to a trade site/trade server and buy it for 2 refined.

Oh derp, good catch, Zorro.

I'll give that a shot tonight and see how it goes.

Deadbeat

Banned
Wendel Clark said:
I can only find people selling Team Spirit for like 2 Refined now. Did the price go up or something?
Everything went up because a shitload of new hats came out(and I mean the ones before halloween). People shift their wardrobe and need more paint.

Does anyone have a team captain I could borrow for a bit? I would give you my g. specs as collateral. just a temp trade.

Zel3

divisionbyzorro said:
How on earth do you get an untradable strange? (EDIT: That makes sense, Kirby)

But I'll take it! Assuming the spreadsheet price hasn't dropped below 1.33 by then ;)

EDIT: I'll also buy one of those Strange Mad Milks for .66 if they're for sale. So 2 ref for both.

Sounds good.

I'll message you on Nov 3.

I have another strange degreaser and 3 strange mad milks left.

1.33 for the flame thrower and .66 for the Mad Milks. I can trade them on Nov 3.

If the prices on them drop on the spreadsheet I'll sell them at those prices.

Looking For:

Haunted Buzz Kill
Haunted Holy Hunter
Haunted Gog
Haunted Under Cover

Offer a fair amount of metal. If you have them to offer, shoot me a PM with your price. Thanks.

mojiimbo

NihonTiger90 said:
Oh derp, good catch, Zorro.

I'll give that a shot tonight and see how it goes.
Yeah, here's what I would suggest for those

Milkman - 2 refined max
Bonk Boy - 2.33 refined max
Grenadier's Softcap - 2 refined max
Jumper's Jeepcap - 2 ref max
Fancy Dress Uniform - 4 ref and under would be a great deal
Lord Cockswain's Pith Helmet - 2 ref max
Novelty Chops and Pipe - 4 ref and under would be great
Sultan's Ceremonial - 2 ref max
Capo's Capper - 2 ref max
Desert Marauder - 2 ref max
Familiar Fez - 2.66 ref max
Cosa Nostra Cap - 2 ref max
Made Man - 3 ref max
Buccaneer's Bicorne - 2.33 ref max
A Whiff of the Old Brimstone - 4 ref and under would be great

If you're patient or lucky you should be able to get those for about a reclaimed less than that price.

Zel3

NihonTiger90 said:

Milkman
Bonk Boy
Grenadier's Softcap
Jumper's Jeepcap
Fancy Dress Uniform
Novelty Chops and Pipe
Sultan's Ceremonial
Capo's Capper
Desert Marauder
Familiar Fez
Cosa Nostra Cap
Made Man

I have a capos capper you can have for 1.66 refined.

Selling some items:

Rogue's Col Roule - 2.3 refined.
Conscientious Objector - 2 recclaimed
Scottish Handshake - 2 recclaimed
(2) Shoestring Budget - 1 scrap
The steel-toed stompers - 1 scrap
Futankhamun - 1 scrap
Garlic Flank Stake - 1 scrap
Dr. Googlestash - 1 scrap

All prices are negotiable. For the halloween items I'm also down trading for other costume items I don't already have it. So hit me up.

Steam Profile

I got a friend that wants to sell his Bill's Hat for games, how much is worth at the moment? If interested, you can PM and I'll give you his Steam username.

XeroSauce

Zel3 said:
Sounds good.

I'll message you on Nov 3.

I have another strange degreaser and 3 strange mad milks left.

1.33 for the flame thrower and .66 for the Mad Milks. I can trade them on Nov 3.

If the prices on them drop on the spreadsheet I'll sell them at those prices.

I'll take the Degreaser if you still have it.

Tkawsome said:
Selling some items:

Rogue's Col Roule - 2.3 refined.
Conscientious Objector - 2 recclaimed
Scottish Handshake - 2 recclaimed
(2) Shoestring Budget - 1 scrap
The steel-toed stompers - 1 scrap
Futankhamun - 1 scrap
Dr. Googlestash - 1 scrap

All prices are negotiable. For the halloween items I'm also down trading for other costume items I don't already have it. So hit me up.

Steam Profile

I'll also add a Haunted Griffons Gog to the list. Looking to trade it for a Haunted Einstein or Haunted Idiot Box.

Exuro

divisionbyzorro said:
Valve has to build their own trade-for-money marketplace ASAP before this stuff gets any worse. It seems to be good enough for Blizzard...
The only issue that would come up is they would probably make it so the money goes into your Steam Wallet(which I think they talked about wanting to implement) so those that don't want that will still do these types of trades.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Exuro said:
The only issue that would come up is they would probably make it so the money goes into your Steam Wallet(which I think they talked about wanting to implement) so those that don't want that will still do these types of trades.
I think a lot of people would be fine with that, would likely drive the price of keys back up though.

Selling:
Counterfeit Billycock (3 Refined, or shoot me an offer ;])

LF:
Team Spirit
Dueling Minigame

I don't have the metal for the items I want yet, but I will have it soon hopefully.

NihonTiger90 said:

Milkman
Bonk Boy
Grenadier's Softcap
Jumper's Jeepcap
Fancy Dress Uniform
Novelty Chops and Pipe
Sultan's Ceremonial
Capo's Capper
Desert Marauder
Familiar Fez
Cosa Nostra Cap
Made Man

I'll trade you my Sultan's Ceremonial for 2 Refined.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Everything on pages 1-2 for trade:

http://www.tf2b.com/?id=exmakina

Including...

Crates!
I'll take anything for all 21 of them. :p

Normal weapons!
A scrap each.

Halloween stuff!

Stranges!
Strange Fists - 2 rec
Strange Eyelander - 2 scrap
Strange Black Box - 1 ref

Hats!
The Hermes - 3 ref

I will buy anyone a steam game of the equivalent value if you go and round up all the halloween items (the full moon specific ones, not the new hats that aren't Halloween specific like the cool pyro one) and the two new weapons for me.

What is a fair price? 10 dollar game? Anyone want that?

Top Bottom