• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
mojiimbo said:
Have doubles of most of the weapons available if anyone's looking to complete their collection. Anything on page 2, 3 and 4 for two random weapons, a scrap or a single uber weapon.

http://tf2b.com/76561197967455145

Could I get YER and Half-Zatoichi for a Pain Train, a Detonator, A tribalman's Shiv, and a Bushwacka?

This may be a long shot but I'll try any way. I've got the following Genuine items:

Pip Boy
Anger
Mask of the Shaman
Original (rocket launcher)
Dragonborn Helmet
Wingstick

Would anyone be willing to gift me Mirror's Edge ($20) for them? I've also got a Bombing Run I'd throw in. I also have Genuine versions of Pilotka and Stahlhelm that I'd throw in but unfortunately they're not tradable yet. Once they're are I'll give them to you.

Like I said, I doubt I'll get anyone wanting to do this but I figured I'd try any way.

LastWindow said:
This may be a long shot but I'll try any way. I've got the following Genuine items:

Pip Boy
Anger
Mask of the Shaman
Dragonborn Helmet
Wingstick

Would anyone be willing to gift me Mirror's Edge ($20) for them? I've also got a Bombing Run I'd throw in. I also have Genuine versions of Pilotka and Stahlhelm that I'd throw in but unfortunately they're not tradable yet. Once they're are I'll give them to you.

Like I said, I doubt I'll get anyone wanting to do this but I figured I'd try any way.
If you don't have it, I'll give you a DiRT3 code for The Original if you're interested.

Milly79

LastWindow said:

Pip Boy
Anger
Mask of the Shaman
Dragonborn Helmet
Wingstick

we can chat on steam later about this. I'm interested in the swap.

Bakphoon

Javaman said:
Still interested in trading? I couldn't find you on steam. If not I'll just trade with gruulmaster/Bakphoon

oops, if you mean the alien swarm hat... i got my alien swarm hat already :(

gx7ns.png

Anybody interested in any of these stranges?

That's a Strange Direct Hit FYI.

TGMIII

p9hg4.png

Strange prices:
Sandman - 1 rec - OR ANY HAT HOLY SHIT TAKE THIS THING AWAY FROM ME
Basher - 2 scrap - OR ANY HAT HOLY SHIT TAKE THIS THING AWAY FROM ME
Flamethrower - 2 rec
Ambassador - 1 rec

Add me on steam. ID: V_deck

Yeef

TF2B has added drag and drop functionality to backpacks.

Ath said:
Thought I'd just quickly let you guys know that I've replaced the old links in TF2B to the Official Wiki with new links formatted so they can be dragged and dropped into Steam.

Just hover over an item, and click'n'drag into Steam!

This should work in Firefox and Chrome, although it seems to be blocked in IE. If you have any issues please let me know.

Rickenslacker said:
If you don't have it, I'll give you a DiRT3 code for The Original if you're interested.

Thank you for the offer, but I honestly have no interested in that game.

And thanks to Milly79 for the trade. Much appreciated!

Milly79

LastWindow said:
Thank you for the offer, but I honestly have no interested in that game.

And thanks to Milly79 for the trade. Much appreciated!

Hey man, thank you! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy these hats, etc!

XeroSauce

Trading:
Vintage Soldier's Stainless Pot
Vintage Bloke's Bucket Helm
nv Industrial Festivizer
nv Whoopie Cap
nv Tippler's Tricorne​
~~
Market Gardener
Winger
QuickFix
Righteous Bison
Booties
Soda Popper
Tomislav
Detonator
Bazaar Bargain

~~

All weapons for a scrap, and hats for any offers.
Looking for:
Defiant Spartan
Grimm Hatte
Blighted Beak
Familiar Fez
Any Metal
Orange Paint

Milly79

• Hats For Trade (List generated at TF2Toolbox.com)
    Unusuals Demo unusual, but will consider others
  • Unusual Dr's Dapper Topper (Purple Confetti) (Level 20, Purple)

Vintage Hats - 3.5 Refined each
  • Vintage Batter's Helmet (Level 8)
  • Vintage Ritzy Rick's Hair Fixative (Level 56)

Regular Hats Accepting offers
  • Football Helmet (Level 22)
  • Prairie Heel Biters(Level 15)

• Strange Weapons 1 Reclaimed each
  • Strange Boston Basher
  • Strange Flame Thrower x 2
  • Strange Powerjack
  • Strange Revolver
  • Strange Ambassador
  • Strange Sandman
  • Strange Pistol

Vintage Weapons Accepting offers
  • Vintage Force-A-Nature

Normal Weapons 1 Scrap each
  • Amputator
  • Atomizer
  • Axtinguisher (Gifted)
  • Backburner
  • Black Box
  • Cloak and Dagger
  • Degreaser
  • Enforcer
  • Family Business
  • Fists of Steel
  • Jarate
  • Liberty Launcher
  • Postal Pummeler
  • Scottish Resistance
  • Tomislav
  • Ubersaw

• Paint For Trade Accepting offers
  • The Color of a Gentlemann's Business Pants
  • Tools/Misc. For Trade 1 Scrap
  • Class Token - Heavy

• Metal For Trade Accepting offers
  • Reclaimed Metal x 2
  • Refined Metal x 6

Keys for Trade
  • Keys x 2

• Wants:
g427B.png

Zomba13

Trading:
HL2 + ep1 + ep2 for something
Armoured Authority for 3 Refined or 2 craft hats
Bukaroo Hat for any craft hat + 1 scrap.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Dreams-Visions said:
a normal Direct Hit? 1 scrap.

But pay what you wish.
No shit.

I guess, regardless of the GAF community, people will want to swindle others just because TF2 Trading is serious business. Holy fuck. Looking squarely at you XeroSauce - sarcasm or not.

indeed. rather surprising, but really a lot of people don't know the prices. when you consider how much metal it takes to craft anything, it's not surprising that people assume a higher value than they really are. in my first week I was certainly overpaying for weapons, but that was because I compared paying a rec to having to give up a ton of items to craft weapons.

Then I discovered tf2tp.com.

Also, if anyone can give me advice...

Someone would like to trade me:

MY Jumper's Jeep Cap w/ Searing Plasma + Green Energy Sober Stuntman for HIS Sunbeams Demo Fro.

Unfortunately, I'm not really clear on the market value for any of the hats involved. I like the Sunbeams Fro (gives me that Bruce LeeRoy vibe) but I'd be sad about losing the Soldier hat. Plus, I think the Soldier hat might be more valuable than I think, considering it's a new hat with a pretty good effect. Still...I really have no clue.

Dreams-Visions said:
Also, if anyone can give me advice...

Someone would like to trade me:

MY Jumper's Jeep Cap w/ Searing Plasma + Green Energy Sober Stuntman for HIS Sunbeams Demo Fro.

Unfortunately, I'm not really clear on the market value for any of the hats involved. I like the Sunbeams Fro (gives me that Bruce LeeRoy vibe) but I'd be sad about losing the Soldier hat. Plus, I think the Soldier hat might be more valuable than I think, considering it's a new hat with a pretty good effect. Still...I really have no clue.

I haven't messed with unusuals in about 2 weeks, but off the top of my head I'd say pass unless that's your dream hat. Searing plasma isn't a high tier effect, but on a jeepcap that's probably a good amount of buds. Add in your stuntman and I'd say he would be getting the better deal.

On a trading note, I don't suppose anyone would be interested in trading their G. Dragonborn Helm or G. Wingstick for my G. Anger? Probably a long shot, but figured I'd ask.

TheDancingWatermelon said:
I haven't messed with unusuals in about 2 weeks, but off the top of my head I'd say pass unless that's your dream hat. Searing plasma isn't a high tier effect, but on a jeepcap that's probably a good amount of buds. Add in your stuntman and I'd say he would be getting the better deal.

On a trading note, I don't suppose anyone would be interested in trading their G. Dragonborn Helm or G. Wingstick for my G. Anger? Probably a long shot, but figured I'd ask.
thanks for the insight. No, it's not my dream hat. Though I'd like it more than either hat I have, I'd be sad without a soldier unusual since it's by far my most used class. As in, all other classes combined probably don't equal the time I've put into soldier.

If it had been worth it, I may have made the trade and attempted to downgrade later into different demo & soldier Unusuals...but that might be unnecessary time and stress. I'm happy with the hats I have.

I'll think about it for awhile longer. Thanks again.

Dreams-Visions said:
a normal Direct Hit? 1 scrap.

But pay what you wish.

It's not normal, it's strange. All those items are.

Trust me I'm not that much of a cunt. I guess it's hard to tell with that screenshot though.

eemijun

Neo Member
I have a crate that has either a flame thrower, flare gun, powerjack, backburner, prancer's pride, or respectless rubber glove in it. I have no need for the crate, since I don't want to buy a key.

Ill trade it away for anything, or give it away for free. PM me

Milly79

eemijun said:
I have a crate that has either a flame thrower, flare gun, powerjack, backburner, prancer's pride, or respectless rubber glove in it. I have no need for the crate, since I don't want to buy a key.

Ill trade it away for anything, or give it away for free. PM me

I have a S. Flamethrower and S. Powerjack if you're looking for them.

Uriah said:
How are those prices determined?
The prices are determined by the current economic ebb and flow of the Team Fortress 2 Economy known as the MannConnomy.

Basically Supply and Demand.

It's odd that something so fluid can have a spreadsheet that explains it, but ti's true for everything, every complex thing in the world can be broken down into science and math.

I crafted a Wing Stick #3 right after the update. After finishing yelling wooo alot, I realize I have no idea what this thing is worth.

So, price check on Wing Stick #3?

Top Bottom