• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Dreams-Visions said:
yoyo, someone has offered a Big Kill for my G. Anger, G. Dragonborn, G. Wingstick and G. Pip-Boy.

good or bad trade? I don't know what any of this stuff is worth.

They're ripping you off. I'd gladly give you two Big Kill's for that.

Milly79

After wanting an Engineer unusual and trading for a Hot Rod w/ Peace, I now get offered:

Safe n Sound w/ p. Fetti
Modest Pile of Hats
Dead Cone

for

Dr's Dapper w/ p. Fetti

Is it worth it? I really don't want 2 unusual's of the same class, but if I can flip it for more than what the Dapper is worth, I may go ahead. Shitty thing is that I wanted the Safe n Sound before I traded for the Hot Rod.

Sibylus

Banned
250px-Medic_doctors_sack.png

Got it in a drop, so it should be recombineable with another hat. Metal, hat, strange weapon, open to offers.

Code:
Shop/Craft/Drop	Medic	Doctor's Sack*	2+/-	-	1,118

Switters said:
I'm looking for Big Country and a Brain Slug.

Willing to trade anything in my inventory. Lots o strange weps.

I will also take any crates off your hands for a reasonable price in refined or scrap.

http://tf2stats.net/player/76561197991407292/
Still looking for crates? 4 crates per weapon is also fine with me, I've no use for the silly things.

I think they'd be about the same, tbh. I'd probably keep the solly hat because it'd probably be easier to trade. but idk. i'm new to all this stuff too.

Milly79 said:
After wanting an Engineer unusual and trading for a Hot Rod w/ Peace, I now get offered:

Safe n Sound w/ p. Fetti
Modest Pile of Hats
Dead Cone

for

Dr's Dapper w/ p. Fetti

Is it worth it? I really don't want 2 unusual's of the same class, but if I can flip it for more than what the Dapper is worth, I may go ahead. Shitty thing is that I wanted the Safe n Sound before I traded for the Hot Rod.

Rule of thumb, a soldier unusual is worth more than any other unusual, the effect and tier of hat being equal.

A quick google search shows the safe n sound at 1.5 buds while the dapper at least 2.

Engie is kinda unpopular class to play, so their hats are less valued. Worst is heavy, followed by engie and spy (since spy can't have their hat showing most of the time) and then it goes up from their, with soldier at the top followed by demo and scout and maayyyybbbeee pyro.

Also, thanks for the feedback on the wing stick guys. Appreciate the advice.

Weenerz said:
Well, a Big Kill is worth 1 earbud, and those genuines are worth multiple keys.
yea, it makes sense, actually. those genuines are going for 3-4 keys each. a bud is about 8/9 keys. so yea, the 4 genuines are somewhere between 15-20 keys in total, or slightly less than 2 buds. roughtly equivalent to 2 big kills (which are slightly less than 2 buds).

AtomHeart

Neo Member
I've got a genuine pip-boy to trade off, would love a Bills hat for it. I can also throw in a genuine brain bucket too.

Send me a pm if you're interested

yeoz

Regular Hats For Trade
  • Bonk Helm (Level 67)
  • Exquisite Rack (Level 65)
  • Hotrod (Level 24)
  • Noble Amassment of Hats (Level 99)
  • Prince Tavish's Crown (Level 23)
  • Physician's Procedure Mask (Level 52)
  • Rogue's Col Roule (Level 15)
uh, I have no idea what I want. (and I wouldn't want hats I already have.)

Anony

yeoz said:
Regular Hats For Trade
  • Bonk Helm (Level 67)
  • Exquisite Rack (Level 65)
  • Hotrod (Level 24)
  • Noble Amassment of Hats (Level 99)
  • Physician's Procedure Mask (Level 52)
  • Prince Tavish's Crown (Level 23)
  • Rogue's Col Roule (Level 15)
uh, I have no idea what I want. (and I wouldn't want hats I already have.)
you have everything i want :|
you have all the hat i have already :|

TGMIII

I'm looking for the following:

Defiant spartan
Dapper Topper
Conjurer's Cowl
Hustler's Hallmark

PM/add me on steam if you're looking to trade any of those. Steam ID: V_deck

Adjusted trade list:

Selling
  • Prairie Heel Biters: 2 ref, or 1:1 for anything on my hat wishlist

Buying (in priority order)
  1. Grimm Hatte
  2. Milkman
  3. Planeswalker Goggles
  4. Sergeant's Drill Hat
  5. Fancy Dress Uniform
  6. Pyromancer's Mask

Pulka

Selling
for 1 SCRAP each.

* Fan o' War
* Holy Mackerel
* Razorback
* Direct Hit
* Chargin' Targe
* 2x Scottish Resistance
* Ali Babas Wee Booties
* Ullapool Caber
* Scotsman's Skullcutter
* Vita-Saw
* Degreaser
* Ambassador
* Dead Ringer
* Frontier Justice
* Wrangler
* Jag

WEEKEND TRADE EXTRAVAGANZA [3rd Edition!] [Updated 8/1/2010 @ 11:30 AM EST] (-05 GMT)
ALL PRICES ARE GUIDELINES & ARE NEGOTIABLE

Steam Profile (add if you wish to trade)
Backpack

UBER UPDATE+Random Weapons: (on my alt account)
(This is for those new or old TF2-gaffers genuinely want and don't have some of the regular/UBER weapons. This is not for those looking to take advantage & resell, plskthx.)
-Page 1 UBER update weapons @ 1 scrap each
-Page 2 and 3 is a random weapon each OR 2 for a scrap
ss-2011-08-12_01.46.19i75v.png

Crates:
-Regular Crates for trade [Buy 6 get 1 FREE] 3 for 1 Random weapon. 6 for 1 Scrap.
  • Series 5 Crate x 6
  • Series 8 Crate x 1
  • Series 15 Crate x 1
-Strange Weapon Crates for trade [BUY 3 get 1 free] 3 for 1 Scrap.
  • Series 19 Crate x 5
  • Series 21 Crate x 1
  • Series 23 Crate x 13
  • Series 24 Crate x 14
  • Series 25 Crate x 13
ss-2011-08-11_11.17.576usx.png

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
jdogmoney said:
I'm looking to get a Familiar Fez. If anyone has one they'd be willing to trade, let me know; I'll pay good metal.

How much? Because one dropped for me.

Bakphoon

XeroSauce said:
Still looking to trade you for that knife. What's your Steam link? Mine is on my GAF profile.

So, now i have added you.
I tried to add you multiple times today but steam was derping...

Edit, so im waiting that you accept...

desh said:
Anyone interested in some Strange GRU?

Honestly, you'll probably have to settle for a scrap from someone who just wants the GRU and doesn't have it yet. I can't think of any weapon less likely to get kills, and thus less appropriate for the Strange quality than the GRU...

I'm not in much better shape; I have a Strange Chargin' Targe I have to figure out how to get rid of!

Bakphoon

divisionbyzorro said:
Honestly, you'll probably have to settle for a scrap from someone who just wants the GRU and doesn't have it yet. I can't think of any weapon less likely to get kills, and thus less appropriate for the Strange quality than the GRU...

I'm not in much better shape; I have a Strange Chargin' Targe I have to figure out how to get rid of!

Yeah... strange weapons are a curse now. I cant get rid of mine, too, except for ridicolous small prices....
I traded 2 strange sandmans and 1 strange kunai for a dealers visor.. Stupid me...

Send you a friend request and still waitnig for you...

Weenerz

Banned
Milly79 said:

Safe n Sound w/ p. Fetti
Modest Pile of Hats
Dead Cone

for

Dr's Dapper w/ p. Fetti

Fetti and flies are the worst effects, I would advise nothing less than a symbol (Peace/TF2 Logo).

Milly79

Weenerz said:
Fetti and flies are the worst effects, I would advise nothing less than a symbol (Peace/TF2 Logo).

I'd honestly prefer Fetti/Flies to the logos. I know they are the least desired, but to me, they look cooler. I rejected it already, and I will probably hang onto the Solly hat since I have been playing it more often.

Bakphoon said:
Yeah... strange weapons are a curse now. I cant get rid of mine, too, except for ridicolous small prices....
I traded 2 strange sandmans and 1 strange kunai for a dealers visor.. Stupid me...

Send you a friend request and still waitnig for you...
yea, they're basically scraps. then again, before strange weapons, people were opening crates and getting regular weapons. these are at least a little better.

Milly79 said:
I'd honestly prefer Fetti/Flies to the logos. I know they are the least desired, but to me, they look cooler. I rejected it already, and I will probably hang onto the Solly hat since I have been playing it more often.
agreed. Logos are the worst. It's like being a walking TF2 salesman. and I have no idea why anyone likes hearts or peace either. so corny.

Fetti would be better to me if the effect were more voluminous, I think. It's hard to see, which makes it hard to appreciate. Flies would be awesome if they made that fly "bzzzt" sound that others could hear if you're nearby (make it happen, Valve!).

Top Bottom