• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod

The dream is dead. I'm out. Lost to some random Jack. I'm not used to Rage Art a defensive option still. Pressing advantage when I should normally have it & losing 50% is rough.

ZeroX03

Banned
The dream is dead. I'm out. Lost to some random Jack. I'm not used to Rage Art a defensive option still. Pressing advantage when I should normally have it & losing 50% is rough.

"Some random Jack"

You lost to one of Australia's finest, Dion. Years of shit talking and you finally failed to deliver.

LOL RIP

"Aww c'mon MANNNNNNN"

Heard loud and clear on the stream when Aris and Markman wouldn't let him swap in to commentate.

Good Times.

Don't listen to the haters who like to kick a man when he's down. I loved when you beat RIP and he gave that super pouty salt pose for that photo. You're doing God's work son. Keep it up.

Honestly I think RIP makes a good technical commentator. There's just more flavor and humor with the Aris and Markman team. I wonder why they can't set up a 3rd mic and let the 3 commentate. I'd be down for that too.

ZeroX03

Banned
Don't listen to the haters who like to kick a man when he's down. I loved when you beat RIP and he gave that super pouty salt pose for that photo. You're doing God's work son. Keep it up.

It's not kicking a man while he's down, I'm calling someone out for years of shitty trash talk. Just to give some context to this, for years (5+) ZTS has been trashing Australia, talking about how great he is and could get beat any of us terrible players. Feel free to Google or go through the TZ history, there's plenty there. Of course he refused to ever come to Australia, refused any mm opportunity and would retort with "come to EVO".

Well guess what? We fucking did.

It's not kicking a man while he's down, I'm calling someone out for years of shitty trash talk. Just to give some context to this, for years (5+) ZTS has been trashing Australia, talking about how great he is and could get beat any of us terrible players. Feel free to Google or go through the TZ history, there's plenty there. Of course he refused to ever come to Australia, refused any mm opportunity and would retort with "come to EVO".

Well guess what? We fucking did.

Ah, well. I'll stay out of it then.

Such a close match with Speedkicks and Poongko. Wow.

And now the big boys step up... JDCR and Knee! :O

Sayah

Watched snippets of the archive and the evolution build looks even better graphically than past builds. Except the jungle stage still has that horrible yellow piss filter.

Zer0X03 is talking out his ass. Me & Deon have been talking, joking around, & making fun side bets. The only beef is from scrubs like Zer0X0 riding on Deeon's coattails. Deeon was trained in Korea for months with Saint. He lived at his house & also spent months training in Japan. He hardly is a representitive of the Australian scene. He even has been saying himself he's part of the "Korean Team Cheap". If Zer0x03 really wants to take pride in the fact that Deeon beat me go ahead. It's pathetic.

Also all the Australian players OTHER than Deeon here don't want anything to do with Money Matching me. You should also know I beat EVERY Australian that came to EVO in MMs at EVO 2014. You should also know that there are no Australians in Top 8 despite the countries massive advantage over ours. But hey if that's the shit people like Zer0x03 wanna take Pride in congratz, take that shit to your grave.

I'm sure one day Zer0x03 will come to the US & just like St. George you'll literally hide from me instead of playing me.

You had a good run ZTS, well done.

Thanks man. I was one of the highest placing Americans easily. I got 17th. I'm still learning. Tomorrow I'm going to MM Poongko to try & learn the Akuma match up. I'm not used to the absorbing moves right now. I always for get it's even an option. Need to work on that. Lol

ZeroX03

Banned
Zer0X03 is talking out his ass. Me & Deon have been talking, joking around, & making fun side bets. The only beef is from scrubs like Zer0X0 riding on Deeon's coattails. Deeon was trained in Korea for months with Saint. He lived at his house & also spent months training in Japan. He hardly is a representitive of the Australian scene. He even has been saying himself he's part of the "Korean Team Cheap". If Zer0x03 really wants to take pride in the fact that Deeon beat me go ahead. It's pathetic.

Also all the Australian players OTHER than Deeon here don't want anything to do with Money Matching me. You should also know I beat EVERY Australian that came to EVO in MMs at EVO 2014. You should also know that there are no Australians in Top 8 despite the countries massive advantage over ours. But hey if that's the shit people like Zer0x03 wanna take Pride in congratz, take that shit to your grave.

I'm sure one day Zer0x03 will come to the US & just like St. George you'll literally hide from me instead of playing me.

ztscrub3nkzd.gif

AAK

I just saw King do his Rage Drive on Jack who was in a face down position. The animation for the rage drive stun Namco chose was the same one that occurs after Nina lands a stomp you that has the opponent squirming around on the floor.

It looked really, really, REALLY dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom