• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiggs

Neo Member
For the record (and no Aussie bias), you can actually rage art on reaction with audio (button press) and visual (see move twitch) queues.

Random super, such skill, much talent etc..
They are not necessarily random. Deeon is just doing a good job of exploiting the system that I'm not familure with dealing with. He does it in situations where the opponent is unlikely to realize it is an option. Is it stupid? Yeah kinda but in the end you just gotta learn how to deal with it.

I'm not going to take anything away from Deon. He was chill & he won fair & square. He's not poping off like a child over his win. He even said to me "It's not fair you've barely played the game compared to me. You did well" Only people that believe this os some Grand Victory are the scrubs who don't play.

GrayFoxPL

Time to finish Akuma off.

UPmuSST.gif

Geesemaster eliminating Nobi though. What the hell. Never saw that coming in a thousand years.

I didn't catch anything. What were the top 8 results?

1. Saint (JACK-7)
2. Knee (Bryan, Heihachi, Akuma)
3. Secret|Poongko (Akuma)
4. GeeseMaster (Feng)
5. Yamasa|Nobi (Dragunov)
5. Narakhof (Claudio)
7. Take (Bryan)
7. Circa|Speedkicks (Hwoarang, Lars)

Sayah

Geesemaster eliminating Nobi though. What the hell. Never saw that coming in a thousand years.

1. Saint (JACK-7)
2. Knee (Bryan, Heihachi, Akuma)
3. Secret|Poongko (Akuma)
4. GeeseMaster (Feng)
5. Yamasa|Nobi (Dragunov)
5. Narakhof (Claudio)
7. Take (Bryan)
7. Circa|Speedkicks (Hwoarang, Lars)
Awesome - thanks!

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Tekken 7 still too melanin deficient. Hoping for Raven.

Hell, there are a lot of characters I'd be pretty happy with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom