• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Make all of the combo clips and combo gifs you want before Akuma gets nerfed and becomes an inconsequential addition to the roster.

ZArKJ33.png

I hope

Ugh. I'd rather have a bunch of premade costumes with a bunch of premade color choices. People can't be trusted. I sincerely hope Namco will allow us to disable customs user-side. Just let me see the defaults, ffs.

AAK

Ugh. I'd rather have a bunch of premade costumes with a bunch of premade color choices. People can't be trusted. I sincerely hope Namco will allow us to disable customs user-side. Just let me see the defaults, ffs.

It's on the level of SFV Alex/Ken absurdity. Blows my mind how someone in charge @ Namco Q&A can look at all of those those PS2-tier customs and accessories and say it's OK to ship while the defaults look 2 generations ahead.

Dereck

Shoutout to ZTS for getting a bunch of screentime on that new Namco video. You'll have to rep GAF for now until I start traveling more. I'll be at Wizard World Austin, but if I'm not good it won't matter.

GrayFoxPL

Anyone knows if Kaz has his military outfit or custom in T7? Probably not...

w61lStm.gif

I liked it.

An accurate representation of me playing vs a Hwoarang player.

giphy.gif

Haha is that Hwang Jang Lee?

Thanks for the games Gray , sorry i had to cut it short, I'm not entirely reliable these days when it comes to gaming.

Good games! That Drag is already hella dangerous, wow.

No problem, I'm always down if you have minute to play, but I understand if something comes up.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Anyone knows if Kaz has his military outfit or custom in T7? Probably not...

w61lStm.gif

I liked it.

I don't think so. The issue with that custom is that it actually looks like it fits him.

Seriously though, all of the Tekken 6 customizations should have returned for their respective characters. They're much better than the Tag 2 stuff.

GrayFoxPL

I don't think so. The issue with that custom is that it actually looks like it fits him.

Seriously though, all of the Tekken 6 customizations should have returned for their respective characters. They're much better than the Tag 2 stuff.

Damn. Sad but true.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I don't hang out here enough to know what that means but Tekken customs fucking suck so I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates them.

Haha it's all good. Just another poster who shares the same opinion as you when it comes to customs who's pretty passionate about it.

cordy

Banned
Yeah T5DR and T6's customs shit on TTT2s, I haven't seen much of T7's customs but I haven't liked what I've seen so far. Hope they just get better. I miss the old days of where you thought "wow they'd actually wear something like this" to get things going.

Sayah

Shoutout to ZTS for getting a bunch of screentime on that new Namco video. You'll have to rep GAF for now until I start traveling more. I'll be at Wizard World Austin, but if I'm not good it won't matter.

You have to like neogaf if you want to rep it. I don't think ZTS likes this site that much. lol

sasuke_91

An accurate representation of me playing vs a Hwoarang player.

giphy.gif

His outfit looks like Lee's. Even the hair fits :p

Yup
Good thing Sasuke isn't like that
He would get more wins

As a Hwoarang player, I should embrace the scumbag level that character can achieve.

Well, a Tekken thread in gaming. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1253241
I did my share of complaining there.

Why don't people on GAF read OPs? A new thread appears and the first 20 replys (that were written in the first minute by the way) talk about stuff that was already mentioned in the OP.

All that's left now is a "Tekken was better when it didn't have juggles" thread.

It was always gonna be that and

"Oh Rage ruined the series."

"Too much anime."

"Tekken 4 was so underrated"

"Omg lol a bear, Kangaroo, and a log."

"OMG CUSTOMS SUCK"

You're lucky we didn't hit fringe Tekken fandom where people complain about the lack of Jun. It's pretty much this thread just adding those former fans who have something negative to say because they couldn't in this thread or another more informational Tekken thread where the general reaction to 7/FR seems positive.

I just fact check people and move on, no sense in arguing with people about their perceptions on what made Tekken for them personally.

Rajang

"Too much anime."

"OMG CUSTOMS SUCK"

You're lucky we didn't hit fringe Tekken fandom where people complain about the lack of Jun. It's pretty much this thread just adding those former fans who have something negative to say because they couldn't in this thread or another more informational Tekken thread where the general reaction to 7/FR seems positive.

I just fact check people and move on, no sense in arguing with people about their perceptions on what made Tekken for them personally.

lol exactly.

Also Namco, if you are reading this, MarkMan, somebody.. pls give the player the option to turn off customizations.

Numb

All that's left now is a "Tekken was better when it didn't have juggles" thread.
Ha!

His outfit looks like Lee's. Even the hair fits :p

As a Hwoarang player, I should embrace the scumbag level that character can achieve.

Why don't people on GAF read OPs? A new thread appears and the first 20 replys (that were written in the first minute by the way) talk about stuff that was already mentioned in the OP.

I lose to worse hwo than you all the time
Always check if they can handle hwo gimmicks and pressure
Chances are that they don't

Rheon

I kind of agree with the OP of that thread. I do miss Tekken's darker aesthetic compared to what it's become..

Then again, it's not completely Bamco's fault. The 90s were a completely different time to now.

Doomshine

"Too much anime."

"OMG CUSTOMS SUCK"

Harada probably gets all of this and worse on a daily basis through Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom