• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT3|

GrayFoxPL

This about the old ass quilt? =[

Nah, just jelly as fuck. Great haul. I just got the basic versions of games.

My dream is to have this one day sitting next to the monitor.

ph0Vk5g.jpg

Nah, just jelly as fuck. Great haul. I just got the basic versions of games.

My dream is to have this one day sitting next to the monitor.

ph0Vk5g.jpg
Other than the CEs being decent chunks of change, everything else is cheap and basic. And everything was purchased at the time of release (except for Devil Jin and Law and the psx titles which were my second copies of those titles since I had sold my ps1 for a Dreamcast back in the day. Besides, 3 was the first title I bought at launch anyway).

For so long, I've wished to own the various Yoshi figures and statues out there... too much.

The plushies were Xmas gifts from my mom way back in 97 or 98 (almost 20 years ago?! I'm old)

Edit: and that figure looks fucking awesome. Goes for a lot, right?

Dereck

Here's a brand new video of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 running on Cemu (Wii U emulator).

Decent progress, four things to note.

- Looks like the game runs best on AMD processors
- Game still only looks to run the best in solo mode
- Graphical glitches
- Audio is borked

I have a pretty large collection of Tekken stuff. It would take forever to amass them.
So then you have from now to release date. Take your time. ;P

What's your Tekken game collection looking like, I mean do you have Tekken Advance, boxed
I want to see everything beyond just the games. He probably has stuff that never went on sale.

Anyone have the old copy of Tekken? The one with the old cases before they switched to the jewel case?

Dereck

So then you have from now to release date. Take your time. ;P

I want to see everything beyond just the games. He probably has stuff that never went on sale.

Anyone have the old copy of Tekken? The one with the old cases before they switched to the jewel case?
I think every Tekken game I own on PlayStation is a Greatest Hits edition.

GrayFoxPL

LowParry

I'm guessing there's a game install that will lessen the load times. Plus have we had any word of a Pro version yet? Game is looking pretty good.

GrayFoxPL

Amazing commentary! "Oh my God. Oh Fuck x47"

Ling gonna be a problem in this game. Not from this footage, generally since FR.

/dramatic pose

Sasukeeeee!

GrayFoxPL

You don't get to complain, you dirty Paul user.

=)

2F0nS88.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did Ling's face got changed and babyfied again?

I might be going crazy but this might be new face again, different then arcade.

GrayFoxPL

Yeah Mig looking decently beastly. I don't like that new screw move animation (df+2,1+2? ), looks stiff. Other then that - bring it!

Pachimari

Wait, wtf, this game is being streamed from Copenhagen?

That's where I live. Where do I need to go!? :(

[edit]
Ahh, it's just the PS4 version I got to play last year here in Copenhagen as well.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
The Miguel rage art was CH & did damage based on the lowest life threshold for rage arts.

In those situations, most rage arts will do at our around 50%

Gambit61

The Miguel rage art was CH & did damage based on the lowest life threshold for rage arts.

In those situations, most rage arts will do at our around 50%

Wow, didn't know they could get that high in damage. I'm gonna have to be real careful online against opponent wakeups.

Z

ZelbZelb

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like Lee can cancel WR 3,4 into Hitman and is decent enough frames to get some kind of mix-up? Interesting to see what else changed.

GrayFoxPL

Wew lad those loading times are rancid. Hope that gets better on release.

Yeah, 11 seconds to the character select + 30 to the fight + time to select character and stage and that goes every time you want change characters.

Rcq7sf9.jpg

Final thing might be better or not at all.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I can't wait to have those wonderful load times to lead into an online fight for 10 seconds of extreme lag, 20 seconds of synchronizing, and then back to the main menu, if not a complete crash.

Looks like Lee can cancel WR 3,4 into Hitman and is decent enough frames to get some kind of mix-up? Interesting to see what else changed.

Planning on doing an analysis stream either tonight or early tomorrow of all the Lee info so far. I'll upload it to YouTube afterwards.

Rajang

oMdz5w6.png

But people have already seen this probably.

I haven't, thanks for sharing. Hope that offline is more than just arcade or versus in the final build. : /

And yeah the loading times should hopefully get better by the time of release. I wish they were as fast at Tekken 3 loading times, those were the best.

Speaking of Tekken 3, I just watched Kyle Bosman from Easy Allies play through Tekken 3 arcade mode to unlock Tekken Ball. It's from a few months back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3q5E7RBcj0

It's great to see how much fun he is having playing through the arcade mode with a different character each time. He also explains why he enjoys this game from a casuals perspective. Mostly talking about the characters, the ending cutscenes and modes like Tekken Ball and Tekken Force etc. Chat giving him tips on moves. His hype reactions to some of the iconic moves are so great as well. I especially love the moment where he discovers Paul's death fist for the first time. Definitely watch this guys.

Bonus: Easy Allies Tekken Ball tournament https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOnb83AKsvI

GrayFoxPL

One thing that was pretty shocking is that Lee's b+4 ground splats FDFA right under his feet on normal hit. I don't see how d+something isn't guaranteed.

Edit:Wait. It didn't knock down on other situation. Maybe because of hitman cancel? Weird.

Edit2: Ahh, only if they crouch. All clear now. My bad.

They say Lee has 1:3:2:3 jf that wall splats and is very hard, but I don't think they showed it ever.

Edit:
Oh my god. Hitman 4 on CH is a launcher. Lei's old db+4 spinflop animation.

I95DKfw.jpg

Top Bottom