• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Television Displays and Technology Thread: This is a fantasy based on OLED

You were right, I finally found the setting. Totally was not in the video settings and in another other area. Had to turn on HDMI 1. Played Resogun in 4k HDR.......Godly!!! Tried out Lost World Blu-Ray (not 4k) and I still thought it looked absolutely amazing!

Awesome! :) Enjoy!

Seriously, dumbest thing ever. Not sure why you'd ever want to have it off?

Something i'd hope that's better standardized for next year.

FWIW, it's the same on LG. In like the general settings or something. Not even in the video menu.

Yup. And the Sonys too, you need to go into the settings and turn on Enhanced signal format for each input.

Hawk269

Yep, any of the PC modes will still give you the 21ms input lag. I find Standard with the warmth slider adjusted looks the best.
What do you have the warmth set at? Do you engage true motion? I was testing Halo Wars 2 and motion did not feel very smooth..
seemed jittery. Using clear or smooth introduces weird graphical issues but is smoother.

Kudo

Rtings updated their burn-in tests with week 2.

http://www.rtings.com/tv/learn/permanent-image-retention-burn-in-lcd-oled

Definitely can see burn in on the four corners of the red channel.

Red Channel: http://i.rtings.com/images/burn-in-test/week-2-uniformity-b6-red-large.jpg
Frame from the test video: http://i.rtings.com/images/burn-in-test/test-pattern-2-large.jpg

This 100% takes OLED off my shopping list. :(

2 weeks of very hard usage, I wonder if that's permanent now or they could clear it with time.
This whole test is quite interesting, I don't plan to stress my OLED but for people who need to watch normal channels with logos etc. the burn-in can become a issue with time.
Bummer they use the 2016 model for it though, I'd assume 2017 is improved on this somehow.

aaaaa0

2 weeks of very hard usage, I wonder if that's permanent now or they could clear it with time.
This whole test is quite interesting, I don't plan to stress my OLED but for people who need to watch normal channels with logos etc. the burn-in can become a issue with time.
Bummer they use the 2016 model for it though, I'd assume 2017 is improved on this somehow.

The thing that concerns me is this was 2 weeks (14 days) of:

20 hours on, 4 hours off every day, screen wipe/noise clear run every week, pixel shifter enabled.

That's a total of just 280 hours of operation to having visible burn-in on the red channel on all four static test logos.

If you use your TV 4 hours a day, that's only 70 days. No wonder people are seeing things like Overwatch HUD burn-ins.

BumRush

The thing that concerns me is this was 2 weeks (14 days) of:

20 hours on, 4 hours off every day, screen wipe/noise clear run every week, pixel shifter enabled.

That's a total of just 280 hours of operation to having visible burn-in on the red channel on all four static test logos.

If you use your TV 4 hours a day, that's only 70 days. No wonder people are seeing things like Overwatch HUD burn-ins.

Isn't there a huge difference between 20/7 and 4/7 though? I'm not sure I'm seeing your math...

aaaaa0

Isn't there a huge difference between 20/7 and 4/7 though? I'm not sure I'm seeing your math...

They've run the screen 20 hours a day for 14 days. That's 280 hours of operation.

If you ran the test 4 hours a day for 70 days, that's also 280 hours.

Since burn is based on total hours of operation (because the decay curve of an OLED is based on hours of operation), you should end up with the same amount of burn after both scenarios running the same content.

BumRush

They've run the screen 20 hours a day for 14 days. That's 280 hours of operation.

Since burn is based on total hours of operation (because the decay curve of an OLED is based on hours of operation), you should end up with the same amount of burn after both scenarios running the same content.

They had 20 straight hours of the same image though. Wouldn't watching ANYTHING other than, say, the Overwatch logo during that 4 hours completely change the results?

aaaaa0

They had 20 straight hours of the same image though. Wouldn't watching ANYTHING other than, say, the Overwatch logo during that 4 hours completely change the results?

No they're not running the same image for the whole 20 hours.

They're running a 5.5 hour video loop of recorded TV content, some with letterboxing bars (2 hrs, to simulate a widescreen movie), some without (3.5 hrs, to simulate 16:9 TV content).

They have 4 RTINGS logos projected in each corner of the video loop.

Top left is at 100% opacity, all the time. (Torture test.)
Bottom left is at 100% opacity, on for 2 hours, off for 3.5 hours (simulate game HUD).
Top right is at 50% opacity, all the time (CNN logo torture test).
Bottom right is at 50% opacity, on for 10 minutes, off for 2 minutes (simulate sports scoreboard).

This seems like a fair simulation of mixed TV use in fact.

The fact that I can see all 4 corners being slightly burned in after just 280 hours is not a good sign.

Red Channel: http://i.rtings.com/images/burn-in-test/week-2-uniformity-b6-red-large.jpg
Frame from the test video: http://i.rtings.com/images/burn-in-test/test-pattern-2-large.jpg

This is making no sense to me. The 'T' in the logo in the red field shows as darker but is opaque black on the original logo. With burn-in, it is the opposite that occurs. A black letter in a logo will show as brighter once burned in as the display elements have aged less...they get dimmer with use.

As an example the MSNBC logo burned into my 9 year old plasma appears as white text on a darker background, because the original logo is black text on a white background.

OLED pixels that aren't getting used because the text appearing on them is solid black would be brighter, not darker, with normal burn-in.

BumRush

They're running a 5.5 hour video loop of recorded TV content, some with letterboxing bars (2 hrs, to simulate a widescreen movie), some without (3.5 hrs, to simulate 16:9 TV content).

Bottom left is at 100% opacity, on for 2 hours, off for 3.5 hours (simulate game HUD).
Bottom right is at 50% opacity, on for 10 minutes, off for 2 minutes (simulate sports scoreboard).

The fact that I can see all 4 corners being slightly burned in after just 280 hours is not a good sign.

Got it! I thought all 4 logos were the torture tests! Thanks bud.

aaaaa0

This is making no sense to me. The 'T' in the logo in the red field shows as darker but is opaque black on the original logo. With burn-in, it is the opposite that occurs. A black letter in a logo will show as brighter once burned in as the display elements have aged less...they get dimmer with use.

As an example the MSNBC logo burned into my 9 year old plasma appears as white text on a darker background, because the original logo is black text on a white background.

OLED pixels that aren't getting used because the text appearing on them is solid black would be brighter, not darker, with normal burn-in.

So if it's not burn in, what is it? Image retention? OLED afterglow?

They run a "Clear Panel Noise" before taking the images. How long does that take? Will there will be temporary image retention after that?

So if it's not burn in, what is it? Image retention? OLED afterglow?

They run a "Clear Panel Noise" before taking the images. How long does that take? Will there will be temporary image retention after that?

I do not know the answer but I think something along these lines is at play.

It is possible for OLED to suffer image retention, but it is understood this is not due to the OLED organic matter itself but instead due to voltage drift in the TV's circuitry which can result in a temporary 'staining' of the screen.

LG's initial OLED TVs appeared to have less effective algorithms to reset the voltage drift periodically, but these have apparently been refined in more recent batches and the 9300 model to the point that I haven't heard of any issues for MONTHS, despite people subjecting their panels to lots of torture testing on things like video games.

Link

To prevent the threshold voltage from deteriorating over time and causing an imbalance in luminance, LG has also developed special circuit algorithms to sense any potential changes in the threshold voltage of each pixel. This will adjust luminance levels on a real-time basis, helping the panel last longer and prevent staining.

Link

I think something is going on with LG's image retention (from voltage drift) compensation algorithms.

The effects we are seeing may not be permanent. I don't even know when those algorithms engage and how.

aaaaa0

I think something is going on with LG's image retention (from voltage drift) compensation algorithms.

The effects we are seeing may not be permanent. I don't even know when those algorithms engage and how.

Could it be that their algorithm is trying to compensate for the dimming on the red subpixels by boosting the white subpixels, and the slight color mismatch is the result?

Yes, checked it again just to make sure

PC Mode HDR Standard
dcixl8Pr.jpg

Game Mode HDR Game
7OEKrozr.jpg

Game Mode had color 5 points higher - thats the only difference between the two screens.

Really strange that you where having severe brightness issues

The other difference ist just from the camera as the sun in the rooms was getting brighter
Nice tv. I prefer game mode HDR here actually.. It's too bright with PC HDR mode.

pfr

Nice tv. I prefer game mode HDR here actually.. It's too bright with PC HDR mode.
You can't really judge what's too bright from a sdr image of a hdr screen. If the photos were taken with the same exposure, you can compare them, though. Here, you can clearly see the first image is quite a bit brighter, just look at the yellow reflection on the table.

You can't really judge what's too bright from a sdr image of a hdr screen. If the photos were taken with the same exposure, you can compare them, though. Here, you can clearly see the first image is quite a bit brighter, just look at the yellow reflection on the table.

Actually that's because its not the same exposure (first picture room is darker, second picture room is brighter) - the color meter I use for calibration gives me the same brightness levels for both modes

Anarion07

Welll... no.
If you run it 4 hours a day, you will have an automatic compensation cycle after each 4 hours of usage. Even with the same amount of hours run, there is a difference. How significant that difference is... nobody can tell so far.

aaaaa0

Welll... no.
If you run it 4 hours a day, you will have an automatic compensation cycle after each 4 hours of usage. Even with the same amount of hours run, there is a difference. How significant that difference is... nobody can tell so far.

What does the compensation cycle actually do? I've never heard anyone actually clearly explain what it does.

I'm thinking about the LG B6P or the Sony XBR65X900E to replace my 1080p Sony KDL-50W800C. I've got a PS4 Pro and will probably get the 4K Apple TV sooner or later. Is now a good time? Any suggestions on what set to get?
Wait until 2018 or get the Sony. If you want to go OLED, get the 2017 series. Neither TV is perfect, though, and that's tech-wise. Not talking picture quality. With both of them, I get the feeling there's some kinks left to be worked out. I believe 2018 models will be built with HDR capability in mind first and foremost.

With the 900E, the chipset is underpowered, noticeable mainly when HDR content is playing. With the OLEDs, the 2016 series have some weird software fuckery going on with Game Mode. The 2017 series still isn't perfect in that regard. Also, the high HDR brightness paired with static game HUDs gives me cause for concern.

So yeah. Wait for 2018 or get the Sony, I'd say.

Finally bit the bullet and ordered a 49" x900e. excited to finally get into hdr, despite my reservations about the set's 30+ms input lag. everything else seems fantastic but i just can't shake the feeling that this is going to end up being the dealbreaker for me.

i asked in the settings thread but i figure i might as well ask here too - is there anyone who uses this set on a pc in 120Hz mode and how responsive is it?
It's 30+ in the sense that it's close to 30ms. It was very responsive in my experience.

I haven't tried the 120hz mode because I had to fuck around with custom resolutions and it was too much of a hassle in my two-screen setup. Guessing it should be good.

Motion especially was very impressive on the X900E. Don't underestimate the importance of good motion processing when it comes to perceived responsiveness.

Anarion07

What does the compensation cycle actually do? I've never heard anyone actually clearly explain what it does.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20130147693A1/en?q=compensation&q=oled&assignee=LG

Probably something like that.

Abstract of the patent:

An organic light emitting display includes a display panel including pixels, a degradation sensing circuit which senses a threshold voltage of organic light emitting diodes included in the pixels and calculates an average degradation value defined by an average luminance value due to the degradation based on the sensed threshold voltage, a compensation target adjustor which adjusts a compensation target based on the average degradation value, each time the average degradation value is reduced by a previously determined reference value, and a data modulator which adds and subtracts a luminance compensation value determined depending on the adjusted compensation target to and from digital video data and modulates the digital video data.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20140022289A1/en?q=compensation&q=oled&assignee=LG

The present invention relates to an organic light emitting diode display device capable of sensing driving current of each pixel with a simple configuration to compensate for a luminance deviation between pixels and a pixel current sensing method thereof. The organic light emitting diode display device includes a display panel including 2N (N being a natural number) pixels that share a reference line though which a reference signal is supplied and are respectively connected to 2N data lines through which data signals are applied, and a data driver for driving the 2N pixels sharing the reference line in a time division manner through the data lines, sensing currents of the time-division-driven 2N pixels as voltages through the shared reference line and outputting the sensed currents, in a sensing mode.

I'm thinking about the LG B6P or the Sony XBR65X900E to replace my 1080p Sony KDL-50W800C. I've got a PS4 Pro and will probably get the 4K Apple TV sooner or later. Is now a good time? Any suggestions on what set to get?

Prices for 2017 models will drop more during October-December. I'm getting the 65c7 during this period. Had the chance to grab a 65b6 pretty cheap but as the above poster wrote, the software is messed up.
I wouldn't want to wait for the 2018 models as that would mean a whole year longer so their prices can drop.

I own both ps4 and soon X1X so don't want to stay with an underpowered tv much longer.

2017 models have received excellent reviews and will last many years ahead. There will always be something around the corner when it comes to tech and certainly televisions.

Crowza

Since I had a set (that I will be returning) I can confirm that the burn-in on OLED is weird and not something you would expect. There will be scenes where you don't notice it at all, other scenes where it changes the color palette of the area over the area of where the burn-in has happened.

Since the change of the way pixels are displayed, it's different than previous technologies' burn-in.

Alfredo_V

Neo Member
Bought LG OLED557B (EU) couple a days ago, really magnificent TV. A question to everyone with similiar panel - is it normal for it to be slightly curved ? I mean it's barely noticable, it can only been seen from the side.

FoxSpirit

Why test a B6 and not a B7? I mean one reason I paid a bit more for the 7 model is the dramatic reduction in image retention.

Feels dumb for people wanting to buy a current model.

Theonik

It can do one of two things. Evenly wear down pixels or increase luminance for pixels whose luminance has decreased due to wear. The later accelerates pixel wear.

Anarion07

So which UHD Blu Ray Players do you guys have?

For my B6 I'm looking at the Samsung K8500, LG UP970 and the Sony X800.

Since apparently the Dolby Vision update for the UP970 was released and then taken away again, I'm leaning towards the X800 for the quieter drive. Do you guys think the Sony might get a DV update sometime in the far away future?

Why test a B6 and not a B7? I mean one reason I paid a bit more for the 7 model is the dramatic reduction in image retention.

Feels dumb for people wanting to buy a current model.

When was this ever a feature for the 2017 models? I did a fair bit of research when comparing both years, and less image retention was nothing I ever saw.

And as far as I’m aware, the dimmer HDR affects both 2016 and 2017 models. Could be wrong there though.

When was this ever a feature for the 2017 models? I did a fair bit of research when comparing both years, and less image retention was nothing I ever saw.

And as far as I’m aware, the dimmer HDR affects both 2016 and 2017 models. Could be wrong there though.

I'm genuinely curious where all this IR/burn in conversation comes from when discussing 2017 models.

I use my C7 almost exclusively for gaming, probably 90%, and haven't had a single issue yet with even a whiff of IR. I play on ISF Dark, and color simply dropped by a couple points.

I just finished marathoning through the new Xcom expansion on PC, probably ~30ish hours, and there's HUD for practically the entire game. No IR at all.

I play Overwatch on PC on a pretty regular basis, enough so that I burned some of the HUD into my Panansonic ST60. No IR on the C7. I somehow managed to put better than 80 hours into No Man's Sky since 1.3 dropped. HUD for practically the entire game and no IR there either.

I believe the X7 sets run a compensation cycle automatically the next time you turn off the set after 4 hours of cumulative use. Maybe that's something that the X6's don't do?

Either way, I have yet to see any IR at all, let alone "burn in", anywhere near my set....

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'm in the market for a new TV as my nearly decade old LG is starting to finally give out. Anyone have any guesses as to what a 55" Sony X930E might be going for price wise this Black Friday or Holiday season?

oakenhild

I'm in the market for a new TV as my nearly decade old LG is starting to finally give out. Anyone have any guesses as to what a 55" Sony X930E might be going for price wise this Black Friday or Holiday season?

I'm wondering this exact thing. Haven't looked at TV pricing in years. Is Black Friday going to see discounts on higher end models like the x930e, or do they mostly just drop the sub-$1k tv prices?

I'm genuinely curious where all this IR/burn in conversation comes from when discussing 2017 models.

I use my C7 almost exclusively for gaming, probably 90%, and haven't had a single issue yet with even a whiff of IR. I play on ISF Dark, and color simply dropped by a couple points.

I just finished marathoning through the new Xcom expansion on PC, probably ~30ish hours, and there's HUD for practically the entire game. No IR at all.

I play Overwatch on PC on a pretty regular basis, enough so that I burned some of the HUD into my Panansonic ST60. No IR on the C7. I somehow managed to put better than 80 hours into No Man's Sky since 1.3 dropped. HUD for practically the entire game and no IR there either.

I believe the X7 sets run a compensation cycle automatically the next time you turn off the set after 4 hours of cumulative use. Maybe that's something that the X6's don't do?

Either way, I have yet to see any IR at all, let alone "burn in", anywhere near my set....
ISF Dark is probably the key thing here. Many people play at a higher brightness than that. HDR of course is even brighter.

Even though burn-in supposedly has nothing to do with brightness, I did notice that brightness level factors into IR quite a bit. Your lower brightness level might be why you don't suffer from it as much.

Really, really good read if you have 20 minutes. Current state of HDR as of today, discussing streaming, broadcast and UHD Blu Ray. Different standards, what they mean and where we're headed. Good stuff.

http://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1505390780

This image in particular is kind of helpful

hdrformatsupportsept2017.jpg

ISF Dark is probably the key thing here. Many people play at a higher brightness than that. HDR of course is even brighter.

Even though burn-in supposedly has nothing to do with brightness, I did notice that brightness level factors into IR quite a bit. Your lower brightness level might be why you don't suffer from it as much.

Interesting....

I can't imagine playing at anything other than ISF Dark, or even Cinema/Cinema Home in HDR. Even on ISF dark, blues and reds in particular are almost retina searing. I've had calibrated Panasonics for years and even standard looks like Willy Wonka everything, let alone Vivid picture modes.

ApharmdX

Banned

I'd wait until the holiday sales to get the LG C7 or wait until next March for the 2018 OLED, which should improve uniformity and perhaps support variable refresh rate (it's a major update rather than 2017's minor update). Can't really recommend the 900E, it's not really on the same level of performance as the OLEDs. Also take a look at the Sony A1E this year if you like Sony's processing, prices on that should be down this fall.

Really, really good read if you have 20 minutes. Current state of HDR as of today, discussing streaming, broadcast and UHD Blu Ray. Different standards, what they mean and where we're headed. Good stuff.

http://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1505390780

Interesting....

I can't imagine playing at anything other than ISF Dark, or even Cinema/Cinema Home in HDR. Even on ISF dark, blues and reds in particular are almost retina searing. I've had calibrated Panasonics for years and even standard looks like Willy Wonka everything, let alone Vivid picture modes.

Nice, thanks. I always enjoy their longreads.

Regarding your reply; well, there's ISF Bright for starters. Some rooms are just hard to dim properly. OLED Light on higher than ISF Dark doesn't mean everything is suddenly more (or over)saturated. Just brighter.

I'd wait until the holiday sales to get the LG C7 or wait until next March for the 2018 OLED, which should improve uniformity and perhaps support variable refresh rate (it's a major update rather than 2017's minor update). Can't really recommend the 900E, it's not really on the same level of performance as the OLEDs. Also take a look at the Sony A1E this year if you like Sony's processing, prices on that should be down this fall.

Disagree with bolded. They're closer than you think. Obviously, when pitch-black is involved, there's a visible difference. In evenly lit scenes and HDR scenes, they're very close.

Mrbob

It's because the OLED Light setting is lower. I think that's the key to any type of image retention/burn in.

I play games all the time with HUDs on ISF Dark setting too, no issues. I watch TV with static screens as well (sports, msnbc), haven't had a major problem yet but we'll see how that goes in a years time.

It's interesting how I've migrated from ISF Bright to ISF Dark picture mode setting. I started with ISF Bright but over time it tended to give the screen too much of a glow to my eyes. Went to ISF Dark and I think the picture quality looks better. Doesn't have that extra screen glow.

Klotera

Both good sets that you'd be happy with. I'll say that the bang-for-the-buck value of the 900E is hard to beat. The OLED will be superior with dark scenes, but the 900E will keep up in medium to bright scenes. You should be aware of the viewing angles on the 900e. As long as you are within a reasonable front facing "cone", it's fine. But, if your room has seats sitting 90 degrees from the TV, the view from them will have noticeably washed out colors.

Sony sets are also known for having some of the best upscaling, which is a notable factor given that 4K content is still limited, so you'll probably be watching a decent amount of non-native content.

If price is no issue, the A1E is even better, but the value proposition on the 900E is just really solid.

Isn't this test a bit unfair though? I thought after 4 hours use and when the TV is turned off, an automatic compensation cycle kicks?

So after 20 hours It's only getting one cycle as opposed to 5.......am I wrong here?

It's because the OLED Light setting is lower. I think that's the key to any type of image retention/burn in.

I play games all the time with HUDs on ISF Dark setting too, no issues. I watch TV with static screens as well (sports, msnbc), haven't had a major problem yet but we'll see how that goes in a years time.

It's interesting how I've migrated from ISF Bright to ISF Dark picture mode setting. I started with ISF Bright but over time it tended to give the screen too much of a glow to my eyes. Went to ISF Dark and I think the picture quality looks better. Doesn't have that extra screen glow.

Yeah, that's what I think too. That's also a big part of why I'm so hesitant about HDR gaming on OLED. Might be a big part of why the HDR Game Mode on 2016 series has been dimmed down so much.

Hawk269

I have the 65 E7 and had it now for 5 days. I have not updated the fw as if yet. Reading about burn in or ir is scaring me. I mainly bought the set for gaming and some uhd movies but main is PC and console gaming. The concerns of hdr being nuked by firmware is also concerning.

With that said I am cotiplating switching to the 65 Sony zd9. Any advice or input?

Colbert

Banned
I have the 65 E7 and had it now for 5 days. I have not updated the fw as if yet. Reading about burn in or ir is scaring me. I mainly bought the set for gaming and some uhd movies but main is PC and console gaming. The concerns of hdr being nuked by firmware is also concerning.

With that said I am cotiplating switching to the 65 Sony zd9. Any advice or input?

Don't panic!

Mrbob

Yeah, that's what I think too. That's also a big part of why I'm so hesitant about HDR gaming on OLED. Might be a big part of why the HDR Game Mode on 2016 series has been dimmed down so much.

This is why I want hdr fixed for PC mode tv setting. I'm not a fan of HDR game, but I do like HDR Cinema. But I'm not really concerned over burn in on my 2017 LG OLED. I keep pixel shifting turned on and can run compensation cycle if need be.

Regarding ISF Dark picture setting again, the OLED light setting isn't low. Just lower than other picture settings. Still at 60 on ISF Dark. I think rtings recommends 35 but no thanks. I tried that and it's too low.

Haint

That is actually astonishingly good for OLED, doubly so for the '16 models (from their reviews, temporary IR was much reduced on the '17's). I would have figured the issue was much closer to that of Plasma's. If they did this test on any PDP, the logo's would be so clear and well defined it'd look like they still had them super imposed on every single one of their clean test patterns. The question is whether what's there is temporary or permanent, do they intend to run a loop without logos for an equal time to see if it wears off?

Don't panic!

As a 2016 owner don't listen to this man, PANIC!!!!

The recent HDR game mode shenanigans have left me very disappointed. There was some gossiping that LG will be putting out this new aggressive tone-mapping to all their TVs but so far nothing has come to fruition. An LG rep told me they had already pushed it out to everything but that was just a downright lie in response to me asking why the 2017 models weren't burdened with this new dim HDR game mode. Their response to this issue has left me totally defeated and kinda shocked, such an expensive product man. But yeah, I'd definitely suggest turning auto-update off, I have no trust in them at all any more. At least in regard to burn-in I've been good so far, some faint retention but thankfully nothing permanent, my last Samsung LED was worse in this regard actually. Oh, my LG microwave is dying on me too so fuck 'em!

e90Mark

So which UHD Blu Ray Players do you guys have?

For my B6 I'm looking at the Samsung K8500, LG UP970 and the Sony X800.

Since apparently the Dolby Vision update for the UP970 was released and then taken away again, I'm leaning towards the X800 for the quieter drive. Do you guys think the Sony might get a DV update sometime in the far away future?

Wait, LG took the DV capability away? LOL. I gotta go read on that.

The X800 probably won't get it, but maybe the X1000.

Is the Oppo 203 out of your price range?

Wait, LG took the DV capability away? LOL. I gotta go read on that.

The X800 probably won't get it, but maybe the X1000.

Is the Oppo 203 out of your price range?

Goodness me, they're damn monsters at this point. I mean come on, a recent update ruined perfect blacks the whole damn reason for OLED and on top of that they can't even take care of their LED range. What are you doing LG? Is there a Samsung operative who has successfully invaded your engineering department?

Top Bottom