• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 2 |OT| Keep That Hair Short

nel e nel

Anyone else get a code for a free copy of S2Ep1? It was a nice surprise in my 360 mailbox, considering I had just bought the season pass on sale the previous day.

I was going to wait for a sale on Ep1 later on, but now I'll have the whole game for $7.50!

Rembrandt

Banned
Season 2 is weaker than Season 1. Takes three episodes to set things up, which is a huge problem.

Also, there are fewer hard choices.

That's really disappointing. Seems like TWAU turned out better than this season. I guess I can deal with fewer harder choices as long as the writing isn't noticeably worse.

Loke13

Without spoiling, because I have to wait for the X1 version, how is this season compared to the first? Has the premise gotten old/story gotten flat/clem became terrible?
This season has been fantastic so far right from the first episode watching Clementine development throughout each episode is just breathtaking not to mention the voice actor has been doing a fine job portraying a more mature yet childish Clementine.

In short if you like Clementine you'll love this season.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
Without spoiling, because I have to wait for the X1 version, how is this season compared to the first? Has the premise gotten old/story gotten flat/clem became terrible?

I think compared to the first this isn't as good, but it's still fantastic and I would definitely recommend you go through it when you get the chance.

Is there a release date for this and TWAU on PS4?

No, just later in the year.

LX_Theo

Banned
Anyone else get a code for a free copy of S2Ep1? It was a nice surprise in my 360 mailbox, considering I had just bought the season pass on sale the previous day.

I was going to wait for a sale on Ep1 later on, but now I'll have the whole game for $7.50!
I'd say it boils down to being more of the same. Not sure it has a moment that will wow you and match the first season yet, but it's a lot of the same experience.

JustinBB7

Trailer coming tomorrow!

BsoMnIqCMAARWYs.jpg:large

I have some questions for people who made the opposite choices than I did.

So if you don't cut off Sarisita's arm does Kenny still go bat shit crazy yelling at you?
If you tell Mike to get the water does the water help Rebecca in anyway?
Does letting Rebecca rest instead of moving at daylight help in anyway?
Is there anyway to keep Jane from leaving?
Does Arvo still screw you over if you don't steal the meds?

I hate that there is no preview for episode 5. Curse you again TT! :(

Anustart

I have some questions for people who made the opposite choices than I did.

So if you don't cut off Sarisita's arm does Kenny still go bat shit crazy yelling at you?
If you tell Mike to get the water does the water help Rebecca in anyway?
Does letting Rebecca rest instead of moving at daylight help in anyway?
Is there anyway to keep Jane from leaving?
Does Arvo still screw you over if you don't steal the meds?

I hate that there is no preview for episode 5. Curse you again TT! :(

I didn't steal from Arvo and shit hit the fan still, he just wonders where Jane is.

Sami+

I wonder how badly
putting Rebecca down
will fuck things up in the next episode :lol

Kenny does it if you don't.

I kind of regretted
letting him do it, though. I'm worried people will give him shit for it when it was the right thing to do.

Tacitus_

Kenny does it if you don't.

I kind of regretted
letting him do it, though. I'm worried people will give him shit for it when it was the right thing to do.

I figured someone would do it, but I meant how the russians would take it

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Another solid episode. Interested to see how they wrap up the season in episode five. Hopefully the wait isn't too long. Eps 4 and 5 of Wolf Among Us came out pretty quickly.

Arkanius

Did anyone else:

Save Sarah in the trailer park and just said "Fuck it" on the Museum dock? I couldn't tolerate that kid anymore

Top Bottom