• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 2 |OT| Keep That Hair Short

Roto13

What time do these episodes usually show up on PS3? I am ready for episode 3!

Ugh, it's so random. :p Keep checking the web store. It'll show up via search a while before the store is properly updated, but it's not there yet.

wait what? episode 3 will be out today? great, thou I don't even remember what the hell I did in episode 2 lol

The recap will help, I'm sure.

Roto13

Man, Reggie can go fuck himself if he thinks I'm going to behave just so he doesn't get in trouble or whatever.

Roto13

When will I learn to stop looking up characters to find out their voice actors before finishing the episode?

CoolS

Holy crap that was a great episode. Really liked it.

And that last decision. That was so well done. Sad there with my mouth open. You know which one I'm talking about.

Pretty good episode, I Wish it was a little bit longer. The PS3 Version has so many frame rate issues, like I would hear the Trophy Pop sound and it would load like 20 seconds in after. C'mon Telltale. Also Clem is
2Edgey6Me

Need some help. I'm stuck at a certain part that tells me to hold A(PC) to escape. I'm holding A on my keyboard and still dying..

Bad instructions?

Hey, I liked that episode! I'm actually looking forward to playing the next one!

I've watched Carver die and cut off Sarita's arm. In fact during the entire episode I played as a hardass Clementine, telling Sarah to shut the fuck up and grow up. This world ain't a fairy tale.

phoenixyz

Anybody else had
tried to show Carver the Walkie Talkie but then Kenny snaps it and in the end on the decisions overview tells you "you tried to hide the theft"?

Anybody else had
tried to show Carver the Walkie Talkie but then Kenny snaps it and in the end on the decisions overview tells you "you tried to hide the theft"?

If you say
"I found it", it technically means you're hiding the theft, since you didn't confess.

Fucking brutal episode. Well done TellTale.

FluxWaveZ

Anybody else had

Yeah, it was a bit weird.
You probably tried saying "I found it!" like I did, so it's technically correct, but it's still a bit odd.

Dub117

Any way to get this on 360 yet? Tired of waiting... If not, what time does it open tonight? Have a season pass.

Laieon

Badass/Leader Clem is best Clem. Really happy to see that Season 2 is on par to be my GOTY, just as Season 1 was.

Kenny looks pretty cool in the shot where he... shoots Carter.

Manu

What an episode. I was pretty let down by the second one so this one was a return to form.

YOU SHOT MY DICK OFF!

I was worried this season wouldn't hold up compared to Season 1 but its just as good, if not better. Great episode, although it seemed very short. That seems true for The Wolf Among Us and Season 2 of TWD- where most episodes of Season 1 of TWD lasted 2-3 hours, The Wolf Among Us and Season 2 of TWD only last 1-2 hours. They're good but a bit short and lacking in even basic exploration and gameplay stuff.

What bugs me somehow is that for a game about zombie it has so few of them. For 90% of the episode you don't see any. They just show up in the last few minutes to conveniently kill off characters that weren't needed anymore. They're like an afterthought.

LX_Theo

Banned
I'm on, what feels like, the last major decision for the episode. Right now I'm putting off making the decision by posting here.

Roto13

What bugs me somehow is that for a game about zombie it has so few of them. For 90% of the episode you don't see any. They just show up in the last few minutes to conveniently kill off characters that weren't needed anymore. They're like an afterthought.

Well, The Walking Dead has never really been about the zombies. They're just there for the setting.

LX_Theo

Banned
Well, The Walking Dead has never really been about the zombies. They're just there for the setting.

Yeah. I haven't partook in the other media The Walking Dead has been made for, but I hear they, like the games, are more about the character interactions as they are thrust into a mostly hopeless situation. Its what makes the series so popular and a standout above other zombie media.

Yeef

That's the point. It's a secure compound that's safe and has plenty of food and supplies. Having tons of zombies everywhere wouldn't make much sense.

Erekiddo

I'm having an issue when trying to download episode 3. I have the season pass and can download episodes 1 and 2 without an issue, but when trying to download 3, it has a red x next to it not allowing me to confirm purchase.

I tried to delete everything from my system and download from scratch, but same issue.

Anyone else have this issue and know what I can do? I even tried to delete and redownload the season pass license and that didn't fix it.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah the little x means it is not up yet, later it will be fine it's up now I would think
I'm having an issue when trying to download episode 3. I have the season pass and can download episodes 1 and 2 without an issue, but when trying to download 3, it has a red x next to it not allowing me to confirm purchase.

I tried to delete everything from my system and download from scratch, but same issue.

Anyone else have this issue and know what I can do? I even tried to delete and redownload the season pass license and that didn't fix it.

Audioboxer

The UK PSN store updates today, so why the fuck is this coming out tomorrow? Telltale can NEVER get it right with the EU...

edit: It seems to be up? I'm 100% sure the PR release said Thursday for EU PSN.

Top Bottom