• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tencent is looking to buy Ubisoft

There is no solution with Ubisoft aside laying off tons of people. If you are bigger than EA + T2 combined while making a fraction of their revenue and profits, your size is a problem.

mNdzu0p.jpeg

PeteBull

First you're going to have to explain what "female Mike Tyson is", but if it's that cherry picked star wars Outlaws screen grab then I dont think you have much substance to that criticism.

And no, I'm not speaking about characters appearances that all when I'm talking about worse. I'm talking about "your game will potentially have Spyware in it " worse.

They used their both dei braincells to make sure female protag is strong and independed, nothing was left for semi realistick animations, hell it takes 2seconds of thinking to figure out she could use some knife/dagger and shove it into enemy necks and it already would look/feel 10x less cringe.
Imagine in big budget SW licenced project no1 from the dev team even came up with such a simple solution like that, those exces sucking mega salaries yet are total useless.

And yup, even in disney's era SW we can easily spot vibroblades being used.

EN250

Chinese company propaganda tool for china.

Western company propaganda tool for LGBTQ++++++++.

Either way we're fucked.
Read/heard of this recently

CCP bans everything that goes "progressive" in its soil, but "promote" it on the west, could it be?

The only thing I know working like that is TikTok being absolute trash filled with girls with daddy issues getting mad unhinged, but the app being regulated in China avoiding all that stuff

The amount of talent - and market access - Ubisoft would offer should make it a target of every major gaming company (EA, Take Two, Microsoft, Sony, Epic, etc.). The potential upside is huge if the acquirer can turn them around.

xrnzaaas

Firing 30-40% of the staff would definitely make Ubisoft this year's leader... just not in the category they would like to be in. ;)

Top Bottom