• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tenkai Knights: Brave Battle |OT|

A1pKOW2nOUL._SL1500_.jpg

Basic information

Developer: DELTA-ARTS Co. Ltd
Publisher: Bandai Namco Games
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Genre: Action
Players: 1-4 and local co-op
Nintendo Network: Online Compatible
Game size: Unknown
Streetpass: No
Downloadable content: No
Release Dates:
North America: October 7th 2014
Retail - Yes
eShop - Yes
Europe: September 26th 2014
Retail - Yes
eShop - Yes
Australia: September 25th 2014
Retail - Yes
eShop - Yes
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
Age Rating: ERSB E; PEGI 7; USK 6; CB PG
Websites and links:

Bandai NAmco

Story

MASTER THE TENKAI ENERGY WITHIN
Saving the world is serious business and should never be taken lightly... It is only for the brave of heart. Guren, Ceylan, Chooki, and Toxsa were not planning on being heroes when they accidentally stumbled into an inter-dimensional portal.

Ripped through space and time, they reemerged on the world of Quarton as Bravenwolf, Tributon, Lydendor, and Valorn... the legendary and powerfully robotic Tenkai Knights! Oh, by the way, Quarton is definitely a world like no other.

Powered by a special Tenkai energy everything in this world can transform, combine and shapeshift. Now our four heroes hold the fate of two worlds in their powerful robotic hands and must master amazing powers in order to stop the evil Vilius and his army of shape shifting robots from destroying two worlds...

Features

The Animated Series in Motion - Harness the incredible power of Tenkai Energy to become one of the legendary Tenkai Knights.

Shapeshift & Transform - Modify your Tenkai Knight with over 100+ parts. Customize your build to exploit your opponents’ weaknesses.

Multiplayer Mayhem
Story Mode: Co-op with a friend to complete missions based on the animated series
VS Mode: Battle with up to 3 other players to crown the most powerful hero!

Screenshots

tenkai_knight_brave_battle_screenshot1.jpg

Tenkai-Knights-screen3.jpg

titan-mode-battle-lydendor-titan-vs-vilius-titan-9-jpg

2de996ce54fdc282e94c31f32ed55152df469530.jpg__354x307_q85_crop.jpg

b397ec1cf2a6caafd9bc1840b592434353260077.jpg__0x529_q85_upscale.jpg

Trailers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpC7QUyWPaA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqOQ8ZLsZUU

This is my first OT and there is surprisingly little of anything on the game on the internet so sorry this is rather sparse, I also dont think anyone else was doing a OT. Also any suggestions for the title?

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I'm surprised to see there's an official thread for this game. I've to review this game and have just started playing and I'm absolutely amazed by how basic, and still almost broken this game is. Of course I'm not too far in yet, but as a small warning: Had I bought this game for my personal enjoyment I'd have stopped right here and and never turned on this game again.

I'm surprised to see there's an official thread for this game. I've to review this game and have just started playing and I'm absolutely amazed by how basic, and still almost broken this game is. Of course I'm not too far in yet, but as a small warning: Had I bought this game for my personal enjoyment I'd have stopped right here and and never turned on this game again.

Cheers, I was interested in this game but suspicious about the lack of reviews given it's been out for over a week now.

Top Bottom