• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

Diamond

Crazy thing is that Rafa doesn't hit with less power than the others on the list. With his topspin, the ball always rises at crazy heights after the rebound and "jumps" to the opponent. With any other player, a 1.30 meter over the net ball could probably be attacked, but not with Nadal. Shows how much his game is atypical and difficult to counter.

why do i even hope

i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png

John Dunbar

correct about everything
tennis is a very complex game where two players use rackets to hit yellow balls over a net for two to four hours, and in the end, nadal wins.

MIMIC

Banned
Fed abandoned his moonballing strategy and was promptly re-broken. lol

Oh well. I wouldn't want to keep playing like that either =p

John Dunbar

correct about everything
nadal isn't even bothering on rogi's serve anymore. he knows federror can't break him again so no need to waste energy.

edit: just look at this game. look at it. disgusting.

Deadman

Could have gone worse, at least hes still improving from 3-5 months ago when he was just dire.

It is a shame that they have slowed down the court though.

Bigfoot

Nadal double faulted at deuce, then what happened?
Point of the year (or at least the tournament).

I love the ATP Finals. It may rank below Grand Slams (but above Masters 1000's), but where else do you get to see a week worth of amazing matches with the best players in the world. Slams are boring the first week and very often you get lopsided semis and sometimes finals.

Top Bottom