• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

John Dunbar

correct about everything
USner in the house.

but the fact that he was still broken twice at the end of the second set tells me djokovic should come through pretty comfortably in the third.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
another federer-djokovic match coming up. they're usually high quality, so that's good. hopefully federer takes the title.

MIMIC

Banned
When Novak doesn't give a fuck, he is so good. Those returns in the end (against ISNER!!) were some of the best I had ever seen.

When he is nervous? Yikes

just watched an interview with Roger in which he said "Djokovic should win but it's windy and you never know i should just play my game and if it's enough perfect, if not it still was a good tournament for me". I never heard him saying that about an opponent.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Pennetta takes the first set 6-2. Hopefully she finishes in two to ensure Federer-Djokovic starts on schedule.

Also, on court coaching is still bullshit.

LuuKyK

:

I hope this injury won't impact her coming weeks.

If it really is a serious injury she should withdraw from Miami. There is no point in playing it and risking making it worse, look at what Azarenka just did in IW, I mean, just no.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
If it really is a serious injury she should withdraw from Miami. There is no point in playing it and risking making it worse, look at what Azarenka just did in IW, I mean, just no.

Yeah I think so too.

Edit: whew. Nice get there.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
federer's backhand not looking so hot today, no wonder djokovic is going for it nadalstyle. definitely much more even in the second so far, wouldn't be surprised if federer gifts a break now.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
federer not threatening at all on djokovic's serve now. going to take an off-game from the serb and holding to his own serve like crazy to finish this in two.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
third set it is. and unless federer finds some magic, this is over quickly.

edit: unless the ghost of isner comes calling.

Top Bottom