• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

Faith

Nice one, cheers. Might sign up in time to catch that one myself as well then :)
And? Watching? :D

7i7apobq.png

Rainy Dog

And? Watching? :D

I was...just not on TennisTV yet :p I'll get it sorted shortly.

Djoker looked a bit rusty out there. Can't recall seeing his backhand as erratic as that. Understandable he's not yet fully focused again given his past few weeks though. Can see him potentially cleaning up here, at Cinci and Flushing Meadows.

Faith

Next opponents for Djokovic: Tsonga, Murray, Wawrinka, Federer.

The match with Monfils was really fun to watch. I love the Frenchman. To bad he isn't taking the sport more serious. So much wasted talent.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Sharapova dodged a bagel. Wonder if she'll end up winning the next two sets like yesterday.

Jo is up a break on Djokovic. Kind of surprised.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
djokovic just wants to get the hell out of canada so he can prepare for cincy. he only beat monfils because he is a racist.

Reyne

Wtf is happening with Djokovic? Isn't he supposed to win all these tournaments?

._.

Its crazy to expect anyone, even the current world no.1, to win every damn tournament they enter.

On the bright side for Djokovic, he'll get more time to focus on the last master he hasn't won yet. And Tsonga certainly needed this much more than Djokovic, I think.

Faith

._.

Its crazy to expect anyone, even the current world no.1, to win every damn tournament they enter.

On the bright side for Djokovic, he'll get more time to focus on the last master he hasn't won yet. And Tsonga certainly needed this much more than Djokovic, I think.
Murray will destroy him anyway :p

I expect Djokovic to win 4-5 masters each year, yes.

Faith

I remember him getting beaten pretty easily by Tommy Haas in Miami last year. Something like 6-2 6-3 or something close.
6:2 6:4

I checked it. Last time Djokovic lost that way was Monte Carlo 2010 against Verdasco, also 6:2 6:2.

Top Bottom