• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

mcfrank

another rain delay at Indian Wells said no one ever.

I actually sat through a very long rain delay there two years ago. On mens semi finals day Isner beat Djoker, then there was around a 2 - 3 hour rain delay before the Nadal Fed match started. There was another short rain delay on match point, after which Fed came out and served an ace to win it. It was a fun day, despite the rain.

10302249_10152384841634798_1959079261997538660_n.jpg

Me right as the rain was ending.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Roger used to be pretty flawless at night, but the last couple years he really hasn't been too strong.

Edit: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SERVE THIS SHIT OUT

LuuKyK

Maria and Angelique. Ffs.

Brb jumping from the nearest cliff. I just cant eith these two. Especially Maria losing to the ultimate headcase and choker Suarez Navarro. You better get your arse in the training court asap.

Also not Carolina Woznicka PEAKING against Serena right now. Lol

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Caroo and Mcilroy sold their love for some heavy performance enhancing crack

lol no kidding. They've both been doing pretty well since then, comparatively.

Edit: really wish Tsonga could've gotten one of those :/

Diamond

Bien joué Jo ! Very interesting tournament so far. We could have a new Masters 1000 winner at the end of the week. Only Jo and Roger/Ferrer left.

Reyne

Yeah, what I (badly) meant is those three are the only ones left who have already won a M1000. :)

Indeed! Forgot that Tsonga actually has a master from back when.

Still, will be a new master champion for 2014 either way so thats something.

Top Bottom