• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

Diamond

Smart move from Dimitrov with the challenge on the first serve that touched the net on match point. It probably provoked the double fault.
Both basically handed over the match to the other, but neither could take it. It produced an entertaining ending, I just hope Anderson isn't haunted too long by this forehand on MP at 5-4.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Sigh.

Edit: Looking good after that initial stumble.

Edit2: Sigh.

Edit3: Federror is making this match closer than it should be. Should've been over in two.

Edit4: Good match by David. Glad Fed pulled through.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Cincinnati draw is out:

Possible quarterfinals:

Men's

Djokovic vs Ferrer
Wawrinka vs Dimitrov

Raonic vs Berdych
Federer vs Murray

Women's

Serena vs Jankovic
Radwanska vs Kerber

Bouchard vs Kvitova
Sharapova vs Halep

I'm going to be there for the quarters, so hopefully I get to see some good ones.

MIMIC

Banned
Tennis and alcohol do not mix....at least for me, lol. One of the guys offered me a drink (and I haven't drank in like a year). After about a while, I'm playing a singles set against one of them.

4-4......I start walking over to the grass. Uh oh

fWFj7vL.gif

I don't know how they do it. They're always drinking out there. They must be alcoholics, lol

EDIT: Oh yeah....Big Sis vs. Little Sis.

Big Sis up a break in the 2nd.

LuuKyK

Sharapova laughing in that video thing of Sugarpova going on in the on-court screen while Serena is putting a drama on her chair is quite a troll thing to do. lol

Reyne

Dimitrov looks done. Jo too strong today and Grigor is probably tired from coming back from a set down in every match too. Good tournament all in all for him though.

MIMIC

Banned
Oh yeah....Tournagrip is a GODSEND.

The light blue grip that does not slip. Those motherfuckers weren't lying. I Googled to see what kind of overgrip Roddick uses because I sweat just like him....if not more. That stuff is like magic. It's like a Sham Wow for racquet handles.

15 y/o CiCi Bellis qualified for the US Open main draw today. She's the 2nd ranked junior in the world which is amazing being only 15. Juniors can play the Junior circuit until the year they turn 19.

Top Bottom