• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
It's like neither of them wants to win. I can't blame them, I wouldn't want to play Djokovic right now either.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
What a choke. Man, Norman needs to give Wawrinka whatever he was on for the AO again.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
If Roger plays like this in the final, he's going to get eaten up. Hopefully we get a solid match like the 2012 final.

Smellycat

Incredible comeback by Federer. But doesn't he realizes that Wawrinka is mentally broken now for the Davis Cup....I hope not though

Faith

I think he made it all up.

He is just tired of the whole season and especially of the last match. Didn't want to loose 6:1 6:1 against Djokovic.

Xun

That sucks.

It was doubtful he'd win, but it's a shame he pulled out.

At least a match will be played regardless, I guess.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Replacement matches are Kyrgios-Lopez and Murray-Djokovic exhibition matches, using supersets (to 8 not 6).

clemenx

Banned
I think he made it all up.

He is just tired of the whole season and especially of the last match. Didn't want to loose 6:1 6:1 against Djokovic.

Nah. He's known to be prone to back issues and that's only going to get worse every year.

There's comments of him looking stiff in practice.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Looking forward to watching Murray go 0-8 against Djokovic.

ghstwrld

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

Top Bottom