• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

Ricker

I still cant get over the fact that Maria lost to Pennetta of all people. And Genie floping to a qualifier making 80 ues. Fuck IW. Hope Miami is better.

Wow.

And Bouchard was pissed...never saw her pull tantrums like that,slamming her racket on the ground numerous times...not sure whats going on there but something wasn't right,I hope its just a bad day like she mentionned after in the press interview and not coach related...her style has changed a bit and maybe she doesnt necessarely like it...

Tsurenko couldn't finish her match today...

John Dunbar

correct about everything
federer can play some lights out tennis and nadal show up in crutches and rogi will still find a way to lose. it's kind of funny at this point.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
raonic is so goddamn boring. and the fact that he is going to win multiple slams once the proper weak era dawns is depressing.

edit: not broken once in the tournament, only faced three break points. broken to love in two games by nadal. raonic.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
raonic is so goddamn boring. and the fact that he is going to win multiple slams once the proper weak era dawns is depressing.

edit: not broken once in the tournament, only faced three break points. broken to love in two games by nadal. raonic.

He has nothing that will trouble Nadal. Too one dimensional.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
my theory is that raonic got drunk in vegas and got a hideous sleeve tattoo, and now he is covering his shame with that thing that's always on his arm.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
kind of disappointed, though. although i will always expect federer to lose in that match-up, would have still liked to see another federer-nadal match.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh wow, Serena withdrew due to injury.

"That's exactly why Serena got booed the last time." ~Mary Carillo :/

Top Bottom