• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

John Dunbar

correct about everything
if federer loses this tiebreak when djokovic hits three double faults i don't know what i'll do.

nothing, of course. but won't feel good about it.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
just goes to show that djokovic will never make it easy for himself when playing federer.

federer will of course now do his classic final set act where he gifts a break right at the start and then spends the rest of it chasing it in vain.

just goes to show that djokovic will never make it easy for himself when playing federer.

federer will of course now do his classic final set act where he gifts a break right at the start and then spends the rest of it chasing it in vain.

I'm going to laugh so hard if your predictions come true

Deadman

Predict nice things please

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children

sumbitch

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

You're the worst.

I'm going to laugh so hard if your predictions come true

c09mpWt.gif

88random

Lol, watching this match, being a Novak fan is much more difficult. He is obviously the better player through the whole match bar those few games in the second set. And he still can't close it.

szaromir

Banned
It's best not to think about it. I think I lost 5 years alone from that 2011 US Open semifinal.

TBH back in 2011 I was glad someone managed to break the Fedal duopoly, but ever since Roger's resurgence in late 2011 I've been firmly behind the man. Kinda frustrating that he's still good enough to challenge everybody out there (except his nemesis of course :p), but doesn't win as often as back in the day.

Top Bottom