• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
What a collapse. I think he should have used some of his challenges on the 5-4 game just to take a breather.

Hope Nadal plays a lot more positive like has done for some of this match.

Hate it when he's just trying to keep everything in play and hoping his opponents make errors.

Diamond

What a choke by the Bryans. Up 9-2 in the super tiebreak and they lost

Happens even to the best. I guess it's preferable to have that happen in Indian Wells QFs than in a slam final. It's the same for Zverev. At least here everybody have Miami next week to forget about match points wasted.

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
Another nice win for Goffin. Is this the first Masters semifinal he's made?

Yes it is, rooting for him to play his first Masters final :)

He plays really nice tennis to watch. A final Djokovic - Goffin would make one with a lot of long rallies. I always like that :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yes it is, rooting for him to play his first Masters final :)

He plays really nice tennis to watch. A final Djokovic - Goffin would make one with a lot of long rallies. I always like that :)

Nice, I thought so. Well, if he keeps it up he deserves it for sure.

6-0 6-0 win for Azarenka. Brutal.

Diamond

Jo wasn't serving enough first serves, at least from what I've seen. A shame because he hit some good shots. Djokovic doesn't seem invicible though, his match vs Nadal will be interesting.

Diamond

Jo wasn't serving enough first serves, at least from what I've seen. A shame because he hit some good shots. Djokovic doesn't seem invicible though, his match vs Nadal will be interesting.

Interestingly, concerning Tsonga's serving difficulties (46% first serves), Jo said in the post-match interview that he began the match with the sun right in his eyes when he tossed the ball, so he modified the way he tossed it a little bit, and then when the sun was gone he didn't manage to find his rythm back. Little things that can change a match.

Top Bottom