• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

miserable

He's seeded #4 because he's #4 in the ATP Rankings. You can see the list here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_French_Open_–_Men's_Singles

This does mean that Nadal is a big floater - as 5th seed, he will be drawn to face one of the top 4 seeds in the QFs (Djokovic, Murray, Federer or Wawrinka), despite being second favourite with the bookmakers to win.

when i said top seed i meant #1 seed because that's what they said on Eurosport today
that's why i asked, cause it didn't make sense to me
Also, the spanish media the last couple of days made it sound like Nadal was going to face Djokovic in the quarters for sure...when is the draw anyway?

Diamond

when i said top seed i meant #1 seed because that's what they said on Eurosport today
that's why i asked, cause it didn't make sense to me
Also, the spanish media the last couple of days made it sound like Nadal was going to face Djokovic in the quarters for sure...when is the draw anyway?

It's friday.
I can make the OT if nobody's on it.

what a shame that they cancelled Roland Garros and gave the fourth spot to Rio, i always liked a GS near me. Maybe they bring it back next year.

Jay Sosa

I guess it's better than to see him implode in the second week again.

My money was on Thiem but since his stupid ass decided to play Nizza this week I doubt he'll even get to the semis. Plus he looked awful against Nishikori last week.

Top Bottom