• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

Globox_82

Banned
Don't forget Djokovic was lucky to be in the final in the first place, if they put his match on Louis Armstrong parallel to Murray-Berdych he most likely would have lost on that day. Murray was simply the better player in the final, even if he sort of imploded in the 4th set.

we agree to disagree i guess

tnaden

It's starting. The Final of the ATP World Tour finals.
Roger Federer vs Novak Djokovic
gmZAP.png

Let's do this!

HeroMK

Neo Member
What's up with all the bad line calls against Djokovic so far ? He needs to try and weather the storm fast before this gets away from him fast.

szaromir

Banned
I love it when Djoker always gets frustrated when he's asked questions about Federer being the GOAT, he might have some tough time after this match. ;)

Ash_69

The match is already awesome. Serverer back in da house. Also, that forehand is a thing of beauty and a destroyer of worlds at the same time.

MIMIC

Banned
I hit a shot like that yesterday. Off balance FH cross court winner.

Of course mine wasn't seen by thousands of people =p

HeroMK

Neo Member
Djokovic breaks again. Serving for the set now. Roger couldn't ace his way through that game. Amazing comeback from Nole to steal this set.

Top Bottom