• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

tnaden

The rate of the comments posted in this thread has decreased dramatically, I guess everybody is venting off the first set still :p

The second set.. is really not worth talking about yet. Federer is up.. but not really playing better. Djoker is gifting this one.

HeroMK

Neo Member
Nole's level has dipped in the 2nd set and he handed Federer an early lead once again. I wouldn't count him out of this set yet though.

HeroMK

Neo Member
I can't believe Novak missed that sitter forehand. The margins in this match are razor thin. 1 missed shot can cause you the set or match.

MIMIC

Banned
OMG YES!!!!!!!!!

JuO0m.gif

HeroMK

Neo Member
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS unbelievable backhand down the line to win the match. He was going cross court the entire match but suprises Federer at the very end. What a way to end the year for Nole. Ending it the same way he started it off. With a win over the #2 player in the world in dramatic fashion.

MIMIC

Banned
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS unbelievable backhand down the line to win the match. He was going cross court the entire match but suprises Federer at the very end. What a way to end the year for Nole. Ending it the same way he started it off. With a win over the #2 player in the world in dramatic fashion.

That was seriously a Federer shot he pulled off at the end. What a way to win the match

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Damn, dude went insane after winning. Easily beats most grand slam victory celebrations where they just go into the ground

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Great finish to the year for the Djoker. He'll be considered the greatest of all time in 8 years. Deal with it Fed fans.
He'd need 10 more slams at least plus win French Open first (tho if he can do it while still in the Nadal era he'll certainly be something special)

Globox_82

Banned
He'd need 10 slams at least plus win French Open first (tho if he can do it while still in the Nadal era he'll certainly be something special)

In this era I doubt anyone can win that many slams. But we shall see.
When he is playing his best tennis, it's the highest level of tennis ever, imo.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
In this era I doubt anyone can win that many slams. But we shall see.
When he is playing his best tennis, it's the highest level of tennis ever, imo.
Yeah, no doubt getting to 15 will be incredibly difficult

Could definitely be the very best yeah. I think Murray's style is best suited against Djokovic, he's above Nadal on his best day and with Federer it's pretty much 50/50

Top Bottom