• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

terror level raised, break out your tinfoil hats and undeground bunkers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Bush Administration: Hm, the Kerry camp's getting a lot of publicity right now... I know! Let's call Tom Ridge!
Tom Ridge: Look at the monkey! Look at the pretty little monkey!
US Public: *head explodes*

Triumph

Banned
"They raised the terror level!"
"What do we do? What do we do?"
"Well, get the bread out of the oven and let's eat dinner."

Ugh. What a fucking useless thing.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
THIS NEWS IS JUST TOO CONVENIENT.....if anything I think it will bring alot of attention to the dems now... all the security, all the news coverage, everyone watching to see what COULD happen... I dont know... I know I will be watching now for sure....

also I say get rid of that whole level system.. it is just stupid....

TO ARMS CITIZENS!!!
MAN THE ANTI AIRCRAFT GUNS!!!!
MAN THE HOWITZERS!!!
BUY WAR BONDS!!!!
SEND PICTURES OF NAKED LADIES TO THE BOYS IN THE FRONT!!!!!
PLANT A VICTORY GARDEN!!!
BE SUSPICIOUS OF EVERY ARAB!!!!!

WE'LL BEAT BACK THE TERRORIST ARMY!! WE'LL, what? no army? no country to fight?
well, what does the enemy look like? uniform? no? vehicles? no? um......ok..... ok.

huh. i dont know what im supposed to look for ...... can they give me a hint? or should i blindly trust te authorities?

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
sp0rsk said:

:lol :lol

What happened to Bush's 'Ossama didn't matter', 'he's irrelevant', 'fugitive on the run' and that he's not 'worried about him' and that he's 'not in command of anything'. I swear those were almost exact quotes. Fucking adminstration spouts whatever the fuck it feels is convenient at the moment. Damn, it's suffocating.

Diablos

BLANKET ALERT

EVERYONE GO TO YOUR LOCAL HARDWARE STORE AND MAKE THE COMPANIES SELLING DUCT TAPE AND CARDBOARD VERY, VERY RICH FOR NO FUCKING REASON WHATSOEVER

(like blankets, duct tape and cardboard is gonna protect me from a nuclear bomb...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom