• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

really? Thought gaf thought it controlled like shit and is blurry.

I can only say my opinion on the aiming, but I think it is fine. Not as good as console UC because the range of the sticks isn't as high but it still works well. Graphically there are some parts that look rough, but there are other times when you just think "Holy shit, this is on a handheld"

They also do tailor it down for the format, the chapters are shorter but there are more of them, so there are plenty of stopping points where you can put down the game if you need to. The cutscenes are never super long either, probably 5 minutes at most.

I love Tested but hate it whenever they talk about games. Serious talk, at least. There are other places I go to hear that, it's fun to hear what they're playing but it's not their thing.

But is it a 5 inch experience, or a 58/61/65 inch experience? :p

Honestly, the scale of the game is not as huge as something as UC2. There is no equivalent to the crazy running through collapsing building while a helicopter attacks you part from UC2. I think Bend did a good job at making a unique enough feeling game that makes sense on a portable system.

Emitan

Oh shit not the "if you don't like 3D buy a DS instead of a 3DS" statement. Please don't say that. It doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. It's a different platform!

Should I buy a PS2 instead of a PS3 because PS3 has 3D games?

Oh shit not the "if you don't like 3D buy a DS instead of a 3DS" statement. Please don't say that. It doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. It's a different platform!

Should I buy a PS2 instead of a PS3 because PS3 has 3D games?

I love the Tested guys, but they are seriously misguided when it comes to games.

Aaron

I thought it was a good game discussion, not the kind that I normally here, but I really want to hear about the conferences.

Gomu Gomu

Fuck that Vegas music BS. Let's do this right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytkiOvL9DZ4
ihasafishon09.gif

Top Bottom