• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

they talked about that room on the podcast before. apparently they always try to stay there because the room is surprisingly cheap for what you get.

Ah ok. Still I wonder how much stuff they get from vendors and how much Whiskey pays for. Only started watching/listening/reading Tested recently so not sure if they've talked about this.

Just checked out the pricing of the room they're staying in. About $400 a night. That really isn't that bad if you have a few other people chipping in and staying just three days or something. May have to consider that next time I go back up.

eznark

Banned
They mentioned on the most recent podcast that they would be announcing Norm's "crazy idea" on the drive cast. I wasn't able to watch much of it what with the playoffs and all, did they announce anything interesting (outside the merch)?

Azar

They mentioned on the most recent podcast that they would be announcing Norm's "crazy idea" on the drive cast. I wasn't able to watch much of it what with the playoffs and all, did they announce anything interesting (outside the merch)?
That announcement will probably be on tonight's show! Last night we didn't get the stream up until late and really just did a test run.

FStop7

Banned
I wonder if Will and Norm are in the audience at the Samsung conference.

And if so I wonder if they're desperately trying to sharpen the edge of Norm's Macbook Air enough to slit their wrists.

GABDEG

If you look at Wes' hands you could tell he was hella nervous. Don't be dude! We don't bite! well maybe sometimes...

That just happens when you're not used to being on camera and it really wasn't that bad, didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.

Xater

I wonder if Will and Norm are in the audience at the Samsung conference.

And if so I wonder if they're desperately trying to sharpen the edge of Norm's Macbook Air enough to slit their wrists.

Will and Matt totally are judging by their tweets.

Will:It's "Imagine a world...." time. We're talking about connected washing machines letting your phone know when your load of laundry is done.

That just happens when you're not used to being on camera and it really wasn't that bad, didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.

Dude I know! I wasn't trying to be mean. My hands looked like that the first time I went live on the radio. I know how it is.

Azar

If you look at Wes' hands you could tell he was hella nervous. Don't be dude! We don't bite! well maybe sometimes...
I don't recall feeling that nervous, but I was trying to go fast because the videos were supposed to be quick and snappy. I don't have the steadiest hands to begin with!

Xater

You know what I think Will secretly loves his meme. Based on his last tweet:

07TF9.jpg

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Hey Azar, you're from Atlanta right? I heard you mention the Vortex on the stream, I've got a little skull matchbook of theirs on my desk, really really miss their burgers and tots since I moved out of state.

Azar

Hey Azar, you're from Atlanta right? I heard you mention the Vortex on the stream, I've got a little skull matchbook of theirs on my desk, really really miss their burgers and tots since I moved out of state.
I am! Vortex is still the best burger I've ever had, I think. Place is fucking godly.

Jintor

I desperately hope that Norm manages to get Will Smith and Will Smith and Gary Whitta together on the Live Show tonight.

Curufinwe

Yeah. I'm a youngin'. Becoming U.S. legal was the last big hurdle.

Becoming a member on GAF must have been easy by comparison.

Although still too difficult for Will and Norm to manage.

FUN FACT: Pachter gets comped at Caesar's because he's such a high roller.

Ask him if this prediction about the 3DS is his worst one ever.

http://www.destructoid.com/pachter-nintendo-will-regret-low-3ds-price-192209.phtml

"I'm impressed that they had the confidence to charge $249; I think that they're going to regret it," warns the mighty steed. "It's going to sell out and they're leaving money on the table. I'm impressed that they're this consumer friendly -- that really matters. So it's not shareholder friendly, but consumers are going to love the $249 price point. We can call bullsh*t on Reggie [Fils-Aime] a lot, but I actually agree with him. If you explain the feature set to most consumers, they would say $300 or more. So $249 is a bargain, and I think this thing is going to be on eBay for $500 immediately."

"I think the biggest problem they'll have is that you'll never see one in stores in 2011. It'll be sold out forever. We'll get like a million or 1.25 million, and so will Europe, and those will be gone in weeks.

After Sony and Microsoft disappointing its time for Tested to step up and give the real keynote to CES 2012

Also, no matter how often I see it, all the @willsmith = Will (actor) Smith jokes on twitter are hilarious

FStop7

Banned
I am so jealous of the Tested.com luxury suite in the sky. What a view. It's really kind of a shame that there hasn't been any big news really worthy of the awesome setup they have for their streams.

I am! Vortex is still the best burger I've ever had, I think. Place is fucking godly.

Wes, you're from Atlanta? Where at? I lived in midtown, right across the street from The Fox for several years. I miss it there.

Jintor

I hate converting for time distance, praise the sun for that auto Whiskey Media live twitterbot that someone built.

Chuck

Still without luck
Is there an estimated time for the live show tonight?

I need to know if I can watch this Minority Report blu ray I got because of CES. >.>

Top Bottom