• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com Presents OCTOBERKAST 2! 24 Hour Podcasting for Child's Play (10/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

Not intentional, just moved my pumpkin to prove we don't give a fuck!

So little of a fuck that you quote random posts!

Edit: Just realized I'm on GAF, while watching a person read our posts on GAF and then reply. There's an Inception joke in here that I'm not clever enough to make.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
So little of a fuck that you quote random posts!

Edit: Just realized I'm on GAF, while watching a person read our posts on GAF and then reply. There's an Inception joke in here that I'm not clever enough to make.

*Inception horn*

Really wish they had a alternative video option. Youtube keeps stopping and buffering for me. At least put it on Twitch or something!

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
THAT is a youtube.com thing.

Its because of the RIAA of Germany they music rights holder in Germany.
They block all kinds of things that is why. sadly.

how can the gema ( the german RIAA) block a live stream? they don't even know what music will be played on this stream (and music is the only media that gets blocked here because of gema)

edit: and i can listen to the audio stream over mixlr

jediyoshi

THAT is a youtube.com thing.

Its because of the RIAA of Germany they music rights holder in Germany.
They block all kinds of things that is why. sadly.

Pretty sure it's just some setting gone awry. Copyright claim affected videos aren't region specific, and don't usually touch live streams either way.

I honestly dont care about app ecosystems. I use Kindle, Chrome, Netflix, and a couple of a couple of games. If I had to add them all up I probably use about 8 apps on a regular bases

how can the gema ( the german RIAA) block a live stream? they don't even know what music will be played on this stream (and music is the only media that gets blocked here because of gema)

edit: and i can listen to the audio stream over mixlr

Pretty sure it's just some setting gone awry. Copyright claim affected videos aren't region specific, and don't usually touch live streams either way.
I really thought it was that reason because no other countries have a problem so far :O

No_Style

Speaking of the Windows Store:

I haven't found a Twitter app via Windows Store that I liked.

Also, I have Chrome for Metro (via the Chrome installer) on full blown Windows 8. So it just needs to be ported to Windows RT & put on the Windows Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom